PAW Patrol Need help organizing a paw patrol party

ptest posted on Jan 24, 2016 at 09:18AM
Can anyone here on fanpop give me some suggestions to help organize my cousin's link? I have obtained some party tips from some guides I found while browsing. But I need more ideas on organizing the party, especially regarding the party good and decorations. Also, what olor should I choose for the Paw Patrol party?
last edited on Jan 30, 2016 at 06:00AM

PAW Patrol 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pawpatrolparty said…
Now this is an area of my expertise! Let me help you with some fun party ideas for this theme.

Invitations - Ideally, you would like to hoose some invitations related to the show or something that relates to pups or dogs. Like paw prints or something! A Paw Patrol party is essentially a dog themed party. Or you could find some printables from Nick Jr's site.

Decorations - Again, anything dog themed would do well for a paw patrol birthday party. I would choose blue as the theme color of the party. Some Paw patrol wallpapers will help too.

Food - Well, paw shaped cookies is what comes to my mind immediately when I think of a paw patrol party. Then there are some cool cake ideas and party inspirations which you can find on Pinterest. Actually there are plenty of them. If you are going to prefer cupcakes, the above advice still holds true. You can also bake some cookies shaped like dog bones.

Paw Patrol party supplies - Other Paw patrol party supplies can be found pretty easily online since the show is quite popular now. A Paw patrol birthday party is relatively easy to pull off, trust me. Find some Paw Patrol masks and badges to add to the theme of the themed birthday party.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Now this is an area of my expertise! Let me help you with some fun party ideas for this theme. Inv
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas eva1234dog said…
what about treats like this for snacks for a paw patrol themed party
 what about treats like this for snacks for a paw patrol themed party