Hello, everyone. I know several of you have done this already. I had trouble getting the iugnay Kelly shared to load, so I'm answering tanong my dear friend, Paul, answered. Here it goes.
1. Do you think you’re brave? Yeah, I think I'm pretty brave. I mean, I have my moments.
2. What is the nickname that your mga kaibigan have ibingiay you? What does it mean? My mga kaibigan gave me the nickname "Ant". It's basically just short for Antonia. That's all it means, really.
3. What are you most grateful for in your life? My friends.
4. Are you still in touch with your childhood friends? The only childhood friend I had was Paul. I'm still in touch with him.
5. What do you do when you're angry? Mostly, I swear. I don't do much of anything else.
6. Do you believe that live after death is possible? Yes.
7. Are you religious or spiritual? Spiritual.
8. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? I consider myself an extrovert. I hate being alone.
9. What is a relationship deal breaker for you? Someone who doesn't like rock and roll.
10. Have you ever Nawawala someone close to you? Unfortunately, yes. I Nawawala my maternal grandfather, my paternal grandmother, and a friend from school, all to cancer.
11. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush? To be honest, I don't remember. I've never done anything half as heroic as Paul did. You can read about it on his article.
12. Have you ever been in a fist fight? No.
13. How do you feel about public speaking? I'm okay with it.
14. What are the things that make you really happy? My dogs, my friends, rock music, my aunt and uncle, etc.
15. What are the things that make you really sad? Thoughts about my late grandparents (mentioned in tanong 10), thoughts about my friend who passed away, and occasions that I'm in a funk missing Diesel, my first dog.
16. What movie can you watch over and over again? For me, that would either be Forrest Gump or The Lion King.
17. Which pet made the most impact in your life? That would be my first dog, Diesel. I didn't have any mga kaibigan when I was little, even when I was in daycare. He was my first friend, and before I met Paul, Diesel was a big help in getting me to kick the habit of self-harm. He was a wonder dog, and I miss him.
18. Who are some people you’d like to meet someday? Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and the members of Red Hot Chili Peppers, especially Flea (the bassist).
19. Would you rather live in the country or in the city? Definitely the country.
20. Would you relocate for love? No way!
There you have it. I hope you enjoyed this list. If you didn't, please be respectful. If you can't do that, get out of here.
Peace and love,