Peyton and Jake paborito Scene

inespinto posted on Feb 16, 2008 at 11:45PM
Greetings, fellow Jeyton lovers!! So tell me, what's your favorite Jake and Peyton scene? I was rewatching scenes today and started wondering what everyone else's favorite scene was.

Mine is the goodbye even though it's really sad because it's so full of love and emotion and that line 'I could've hold you my arms forever, still wouldn't be long enough' is just perfect and heart breaking at the same time

Peyton and Jake 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas stephy_rules said…
i think thats my fav too
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mcewen_girl said…
Mine is when Jake comes back..and he walks up during Peyton's drug deal...the looks in their eyes were breath taking!! But I LOVE all their scenes
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
The "I could've hold you in my arms forever, still wouldn't been long enough"... LOVE IT!! totally my #1!!!!

but I guess I would have to say my #2 would have to be the airport scene.. when she gets off the plane and then you see Jake.. Beautiful:')...
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mollyx365 said…
the 'I could've hold you my arms forever, still wouldn't be long enough' is the greatest scene on oth :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MiSaDalinda said…
I agree with mcewen_girl! That's my favorite scene and also the airport scene! But I love all their scenes!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kristine95 said…
i love the scene when peyton visit jake in jail and the song "who's to say" by vanessa carlton is playing! that's so sad and i love it! and also their first sex scene! that one is so hot and cute! :D and of course the airport scene!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas eka-chan said…
I love 2.22 because I'm still torn apart about it even after so many times that I've rewatched it. I also enjoyed their fluff in the first date. The before-wedding-sex! Now that was so intense! They couldn't keep their hands off each other! I guess I have lots of favorite scenes because they just spell chemistry!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brattynemz said…
My fave scene EVER would be the airport scene because love doesn't need words <3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas eka-chan said…
heart
Oh yeah! It was shocking at that because there was no foreshadowing whatsoever! It melted my heart when Jenny started walking towards Peyton and P was glowing and she had open arms. It was the most triumphant moment for JP! All their moments are majestic. They were written well and I hope the writers will rewatch their own show, for god's sakes! And did you see Joanna's latest vid? "Shattered?" She used you as a quote!!