kulay-rosas Is it just me...

Ovybo posted on Mar 27, 2009 at 11:18AM
Is it just me or do most of Pink's songs have sad/depressing lyrics?

kulay-rosas 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Cool_girl55 said…
zzz
yes it's just u
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ovybo said…
Ya sure? Long Way To Happy, Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self, Family Portrait, Don't Let Me Get Me, Nobody Knows . . . yeah, right.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas emisa123 said…
Family portrait is a really sad song, but the rest don't have very depressing lyrics
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dezyne said…
I think a lot of artists write about sad or depressing things. I don't think that Pink has any more than others. Misery is sad, and Family Portrait, and I can't think of any others right now!
I love
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas shazyrach said…
smile
lets see

i don't want to be the girl who laughs the loudest or the girl who wants to be alone i want to be that girl at four a clock in the morning a say no how nothing can stop me why do i feel this parties over oh ohhhhhhhhh.

yeah i agree it's not just you.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas midnight-stars said…
big smile
sometimes but i really like them :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PinkFan4Ever said…
A great idea for all of the pink fans out there !
if you're a huge fan of pink then i think you should read this. as you probably know Alecia Beth Moore was born on 8.september.1979 . So I got this idea of celebrating her 31st birthday . We could all gather in the capital city of our countries (if it's a big country you could gather in multiple cities )... We can make more information later ... First I need to know how many of you are in this ... if there'll be enough people we'll get in the news! and with a little bit of luck pink will see what we did for her <3<3<3