kulay-rosas Do You Think That Kulay-Rosas Is As Awsome As I Do

PJEH posted on Dec 15, 2009 at 02:19AM
pink is awsome

kulay-rosas 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas debbieburke said…
pink is too awesome, i love her so much
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Beckii_108 said…
Awesome times infinity.......... and this 'group' (whatever u call it :P) is awesome :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas midnight-stars said…
heart
pink is one of the best singers of our time. I wonder if in 300 years they will look back at our "Stupid" Cds and laugh but hear her music and spend tomes of money for a stario.. lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas shadjinx said…
heart
i agree with u midnight-stars...pink is a really amazing singer
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PinkFan4Ever said…
A great idea for all of the pink fans out there !
if you're a huge fan of pink then i think you should read this. as you probably know Alecia Beth Moore was born on 8.september.1979 . So I got this idea of celebrating her 31st birthday . We could all gather in the capital city of our countries (if it's a big country you could gather in multiple cities )... We can make more information later ... First I need to know how many of you are in this ... if there'll be enough people we'll get in the news! and with a little bit of luck pink will see what we did for her <3<3<3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Golden_Touch said…
heart
Pink is awesome and beautiful, I love her. That is all!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas teter24 said…
I know I’m posting late but I just joined. Pink is great!! She always has a great message in her songs and wants to empower women!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lifeisafairytal said…
I think that she is beautiful and that she doesn't feed into social media or the pressure to be a certain way or to portray a certain image, which i definitely appreciate. I think she is incredibly awesome and overlooked.