Piper Halliwell piper's power!

KaterinoulaLove posted on Jul 26, 2009 at 09:31PM
if u were Piper what would u freeze????and why??

Piper Halliwell 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Natalia94 said…
big smile
I don't know maybe I would freeze the whole class and prof the moment we will be writting a test or something so I would be able to open the book and copy the answers..!!!! hahahaha! or I would freeze a boy I find gorgeous just to kiss him!!!!{hehe}
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NantiaLove said…
smile
I would freeze my parents the night when i would hunging out with friends so to they don't notice I'm missing for 5 or more hours!hehe!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KaterinoulaLove said…
big smile
ooohhhh! I love ur evil plans girls!!!haha..me....let me think...I would do lots of things..such as what Nata said about copying the answers from the book,after I have frozen the whole class-hehe-!
or I would freeze a boy from my school just to look him and touch him for hours<LOL>!even better I wouldn't afraid that someone or something could hurt me cause I would freeze it!!!hehe
*awesome power eh?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas charmedgirl97 said…
yeah i would freeze my school if someone was coming near me i didnt like and then freeze the schol so i could move so they look like ediotsor to get at the front in the dinner line
kiss
yay!! that's the spirit girl!!!=)♥
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas piperleoforever said…
big smile
Whene i didn't learn for a test i would freeze my teacher so she couldn't take my test and i can copy the answers from the book...I would freeze my friend if she started to cry about her boyfriend breaking up with her,and freeze my parents so i can go out even if i didn't finished my homework...Evil,huh?? ;)
kiss
Great evilness baby !!