Pirata ng Carribean Pirates of the caribbean 4!

leah120492 posted on Oct 06, 2008 at 05:18PM
disney is bring pirates of the caribbean back in 2011! johnny deep is set to return and has signed for another film. for more info just google it! :)

Pirata ng Carribean 16 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leightonfan said…
Walt Disney Pictures had planned to shoot a fourth film in 2009.[38] Johnny Depp previously said he would return for another trilogy "if they had a good script":[39] he officially signed on in September 2008.[40] In February 2007, after filming was completed on Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, screenwriter Terry Rossio said he and Ted Elliott may try to write a screenplay, though "It's like the fourth Indiana Jones picture — there are forces in play to make it happen, and forces in play to make it not happen."[41] Geoffrey Rush has expressed interest in returning as Barbossa.[42]

Producer Jerry Bruckheimer has indicated interest in a spin-off,[43] but was exhausted by the trilogy's production.[44] Gore Verbinski feels that "the big danger is diminishing the brand [...] it would have to be a tale worthy of telling" for him to return.[45] If the director returned, he noted that "I would start fresh and focus on the further adventures of Captain Jack Sparrow."[46] Unlike the previous films, he will not do it without a complete script.[47] Keira Knightley has stated that she does not wish to continue playing her character of Elizabeth Swann as she wants to do different projects.

The link: link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas thevampiregirl said…
bummer... i think kiera makes it alot better than i would be if she wasnt in it...

oh well... at least we've got johhny and Geoffrey ;]
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas whitelion said…
im so excited arent u guys
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Linky_Lover said…
I heard Zac efron was plaining to be in it =\
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas skull_1408 said…
crying
NO HE CAN NOT BE IN THIS. I WILL NOT ALLOW IT. why does he want to be in it anyways? he's from the crappy dark side of disney. this is nice light side of disney where PG-13 movies are okay. On that side anything over G is considered atheist.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jacob4ever57 said…
Lol i totally agree skull_1408
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas edwardcarlisle said…
cool
I agree with all of you!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greypickles said…
Wait, If Keira left, who gonna replace her??
Someone with that gothics look. There's something between sparrow and elizabeth. don't you guys feel it?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas artsyenj said…
i dont think anyone is replacing elizabeth, i heard that will and elizabeth arent going to be in the fourth movie that its just going to be johnny and barbossa and all of them peoples, but if zac efron gets a roll im not sure if im going to see it
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cassandragoh said…
As long as there's johnny depp i'm okay with it! Oh man i love POC so much
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sbeat5 said…
heart
I agree with you all about not wanting Zac efron in it he is a jerk.
I can't wait to see it I absolutley LOVE Johnny Depp! he Rox!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Razorfang55555 said…
i looked on utube and they had alot cruddy prevews for the fourth one!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Avatar123 said…
big smile
WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!captain is back...XD.... -_- .....
link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Drisina said…
i watched it :D
yes Zac Efron will play as Jack's brother
and official release is on the 20th of may 2011
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas warcraftjunckie said…
wink
OH, MY, GOD!!!! Even though I already new about the 4th movie for weeks and already know when their going to release it and what their going to name it, May 20th 2011 "On Stranger Tides", but i'm still so SYCKED!!!!And OH MY GOD Zac Efron's going to play Jack's brother!? He'll RUIN THE MOVIE!!!And the only reason i'm going to watch it now is because Johnny Depp is still going to be in it as Captain Jack Sparrow.Zac Efron ruins everything!Good thing i'm still in love with Johnny Depp.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas warcraftjunkie1 said…
big smile
Check out the trailer at youtube.com! It's the OFFICIAL TRAILER and its AWSOME!