Project patakbuhan Who Else Agrees?

Emily_Lovee posted on Aug 13, 2008 at 05:25PM
season five (don't get me wrong) is an addicting season filled with drama, and of course, some really great fashion pieces, but I cant help to notice a few things about this seasons contestants

- Jennifer seemed to be the outkast of the first few episodes

- Stella is too annoyng with her leather, will anyone tell her she cant make it in this industry with her attitude?

- Kenley and Daniel need some serious chill pills, and I don’t think Daniel should still be in the competitton, he needs to grow up a little.

Other than that, im pretty content with this season, but NOBODY beats my christian (:

Project patakbuhan 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nosemuffin said…
Haha.. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Blayne and all of his licious glory. I agree with everything you said. But I can't help but feel bad for poor Jennifer and Stella.

And I have to say that even though Kenley is supposedly annoying with her laughter, and Suede with his third person thing.. those two are my faves. And Terri and Jerell.. who are actually pretty funny.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas spezlee said…
I agree! Kenley is my favorite and Suede is a very close second.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Avisval said…
I like this season, but contestants from prior seasons seem much more interesting and engaging. Still, Project Runway is great just for the clothes and challenges we get to watch. I am not a fashionista, so I have learned a thing or two about fashion and its construction/appearance since watching Project Runway.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas susan7 said…
I too agree with it!!!