nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro The Guilded Cage: Slaves in Need.

Directingchicky posted on Jan 15, 2013 at 12:55AM
"Welcome to the land of Thaiden"

For those of you here against your will I see that you must be wondering what will happen too you. But let me assure you that I will take the best of care with you and your needs will be met while doing so for ours in turn. Your lives are forfeit in the cause of either ones struggles.
Caught on the boarders or seized by the law for whatever crimes you commited in your past life or even captured in war. Be it you sold yourself or was sold by your own relatives to settle whatever debts that troubled their lives, your worries should not be on them seeing as it will be a very long time before you even get the chance to see them again.

Which might I add may never happen.

To those of you wishing to be master I can say that we house here the largest assortment of lives waiting to be molded and twisted in any way you so desire. These slaves will be given to you for the right choice of coin and here you can also find the greatest of facilities to help in your training endeavors.
I must warn you however that one must pay attention to the rules of the house and make sure to never underestimate the one you are training and always, always remember to secure their collars before training.

We have many to choose from be it the exotic of the furthest reaches or even possibly an acquaintance from long ago who did you wrong. But also remember, if you brake it you buy it and under those circumstances you will never be allowed to attend out facilities again.
If their are any questions just call on me your faithful House Master Kenner.

Now I bid you all welcome to the house of Raven Loft

All who stand within the halls of raven loft are watched and will be ejected on breaking the house rules.
There shall be no weapons save for whatever small tools that are needed to train ones slave-
There shall be no disturbing another master and slave or use of another masters slave without express permission-
All slaves are property of Raven Loft only till they are purchased and removed from the grounds-
Even if the slave is yours they are still (mostly) mortal, unneeded harm is dangerous so show restraint-
The cells are closed at night and none are allowed entry until they next open.

Slave bear and rating system called the collar, this system rates them in a class and it is color coded.

Blue: Submissive- These slaves make great house keepers and personal caretakers seeing as they bend to command quite well.

Red: Tempered- These slaves show resistance to training and indoctrination in any fashion. They are somewhat violent if approached the wrong way and are considered physically strong, they make great arena combatants and prize fighters.

Orange: Artistic- These slaves have shown a large aptitude for artistic endeavors, many can play multiple instruments or they can paint with the mark of a master. They excel in personal entertainment for masters who like music with their dinner and indulge in personal portraits. This however is not the extent of their training.

White: Regal- Some of the most prominent slaves belong to this standard, they are courtly and possess great etiquette. Many serve as the public face for masters who tend to let them be their voice, others might eventually go to become ambassadors to others houses or provinces.

Pink: Lovers- These slaves though typical are rare when they are trained correctly, it is hard to come by a slave who can show devotion to a master after being so personally trained by another. They have skills reaching further then what one typically thinks, being able to sooth their master mentally as well as physically.

Black: Exotic/Dangers- Stressed enough to not be purchased, some masters still seek out such prizes. The beings that make up this list are ones that can almost never be trained and are genuinely dangerous to keep at arms length. This involves Dryders, Slimes, Demons, Fae, and even humanoid half breeds.

Depending by the collars handed out by the slaves original handlers, a slave may bear multiple colors up to a range of three. However it must be noted that slaves wearing black collars are not to be take lightly and many are not human at all, if the sign says no touching then it means NO touching.

Skeleton: This skeleton will be a reduced version of the original for ease of use, no real flare involved.

Name:
Classification: (slave/master)
Race:
Physical Description:

Personality:

History:

Reasons for being a master/Former masters & training: (erase which does not apply)

Your are open to add small modifications to the skeleton if you like such as different positions and leveling or any other BBC code you can use. Pictures are welcome but they are not required, if you can describe your character in little over a paragraph then that is fine.

*To help identify one thing, I am allowing for a player to have an option of characters. Either 1 slave and 1 master, or 2 slaves to play as.
I have noticed that some players started with the question or the thought that the starting information meant they could purchase two slaves. Also all masters are required to live within Raven Lost for some time to get used to their new slaves and that is a necessity.*
Rules
-The time period is just barely inside of the industrial revolution, if you don't know what that is then you most likely sucked in history.
-Players can have up to two slaves but only one master.
-No meta gaming or godding, which basically means don't over power anything and don't use information that your character would otherwise not know.
-Slaves can be of any sentient species of the fantasy world, orc, elven, harpy, lizen, the possibility is endless. But remember how to factor that in on how they where captured or obtained and it may mean different living conditions as well.
-Masters can be of almost any species as well.
-Language is not banned but I suggest you keep the use of term tasteful and the use of your slaves as well
- NO ONE LINERS!! IF YOU CANNOT HELP IT FINE, BUT PLEASE...DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU CAN HELP IT!
last edited on Jan 15, 2013 at 09:58PM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 3001 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3001

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas marshanboy said…
Can I join ???!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Directingchicky said…
((Yeah, it is open to everyone.))
Name: James Parker
Classification: (slave/master) master
Race: white
Physical Description: he has blonde hair and blue eyes

Personality: he is very nice he doesn't like to hit his slaves.
Dislikes: mean slave owners
Can we start?
Name: Mariah ____
Classification: (slave/master) Slave
Race: Human
Physical Description: Picture

Personality: Beaten and worn down, though she is a white collared slave, she is also a blue collar. When in public with her master, she is seen as very strong and loudly spoken, however when she is at her master's home, she is submissive, beaten down to the point of only nodding, never making any eye contact.
Dislikes: Everything with being a slave.

History: Mariah was sold into the slave at the age of six, and was first only a blue collar. But her master saw her as someone a tad stronger an promoted her as well to white for her strong nature, but also for her being able to switch her two roles so well.
She prefers to be left quietly alone, and she is a large dreamer, wishing to dance, no longer a slave, with a man she can only imagine in her dreams.

((In picture below, the version to the left is her as a white collar and strong, the right is when she is blue collar and submissive.))
 Name: Mariah ____ Age: 19 Gender: Female Classification: (slave/master) Slave Race: Human P
Nice :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Noone_N said…
((Could characters look animated or be anime characters? ?))
Name: Zerroxas Age: 18 Gender: Male Classifification : bed slave Race: Asian

Personality: kind of creepy but is actually more normal than people think.....at times Likes: cream sweets, snuggling, playing Dislikes: being a slave, being hit

History: he doesn't talk about it but when he was young his mother died, his father started beating him and after sometime did other things he doesn't even want to remember. His father just re recently sold him off to the market when he could find anymore money.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
(( the slave cannot be everything. At most it is three, read the description, and the races for most slaves, unless they are black is human because the others are very difficult to control))
((Fixed it...and can this be him??) ((And can he have a pink and black collar????))
 ((Fixed it...and can this be him??) ((And can he have a kulay-rosas and black collar????))
((Yeah))
((Cool))
((Btw ....is this thing ever gonna start))
(Good question I think we need more people though )
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas shadowcon99 said…
Name: Felix LeRoi

Classification: (slave/master) Master ((Mariah's Master))

Race: Demon

Physical Description: Pic

Personality: Very controlling but does not like to speak in public

Dislikes: giving slaves their freedom

History: A long time ago Felix, as his master named him, was marked with a black collar but he had become very good friends with his master while still being abused by his Master's mistress. When his master died he was granted freedom and his master's estate and rank; he then proceed to murder the mistress.
 Name: Felix LeRoi Age: 300 Gender: Male Classification: (slave/master) Master ((Mariah's Ma
Yayyyy
((Okay, we can begin whenever you all are ready. Go ahead and post))
I sat on my porch in my rocking chair and motioned back and forth. I got up and went to go check on my slaves and come to find out one of them was pregnant. No one was telling who the father was which upset me a bit. I sighed and sold her off on the market in a hurry. But it wouldn't be long before the barnyard snitch told it all.
Mariah was on her knees, bucket on the ground next to her while she sat on the steps of one of the staircases, scrubbing away at the banister and floors. Her head bowed low as she worked, but a soft hum came, very quiet as she worked. She was day dreaming again, re-playing the music again and again that she wanted to dance to. 'Someday...' she hummed, dipping her sponge back into the bucket and she continued her work.
Felix thumbed the amulet around his neck as he played with his Tarrot cards. He had learned about his powers some where in the course of his 300 years being alive but he never really saw them as special. "Soul binding and transformation..........." He recalled the old lady who had told him of his powers as he left his study to find the Mariah was just outside scrubbing the stairs. Her humming caught his ears. "That is a beautiful song Mariah."
I went to check on a plantation owned by Mr.LeRoi. I'd heard he had a doll of a slave and she was a hard worker. If all was true I'd buy her for any price maybe even marry her. A woman of that fine quality shouldn't work herself to death. I trotted over there and knocked on his door.
Mariah paused in her work, her muscles tensing, " Yes sir...please, do forgive me, I lost myself while I worked..." she kept her head bowed and continued scrubbing at the banister, her humming had ceased, fearing for what her master would say...or do.
He patted her head. "It is fine. Today you are lucky that I am in a good mood. but I did not know you knew such songs. Perhaps I may have to make you forget them. Or demonstrate to me why you learned them. Ah but we will save that for tonight. Now it is time to go on the town get ready to leave Mariah."

A Dryder answered the door. "Can I help you?" It was clear she wore a black collar.
Mariah bowed to her head to him, " Yes Master." she stood, taking her bucket and sponge with her, bowing fully to her master and going down the steps to the small room where her public viewing clothing was. She stripped off her dirty work clothes and changed to that of a woman's pantsuit. If one were to look at her then, she would not appear as the woman she was on the steps. She looked confident and held her head up more. Leaving that room, she washed her skin of the dirt and returned, waiting for any further instructions.
"If I may could I please speak to Mr.LeRoi?" I looked around. (Sorry directingchicky I tried my best to stretch it)
Xerroxas glared at the trader grasping the steel chain attached to his collar but more over he began to cry as they reached the gates and were allowed in. He didn't want to go hear he didn't want to be sold like a pet. And he had heard about the nastiest of people or creatures liveing here. "Let them touch me.....I swear I'll bite off their dammed fingers." The wove trader grimaces at Xerroxas' promise.
"Come Mariah we need to go purchase new merchandise and speak with a politician." Ever since Felix had become a Master and no longer a slave he had his fingers in everything political and was doing rather well as a slave trader.

"I'm sorry but the master does not see people he does not know. Unless you wish to purchase something."
Mariah nodded her head to him as she fetched is coat and hat, " Yes sir." She picked up her own small coat and slipped it on, following her master everywhere. She had long since become submissive as either collar of slave, whether white or not. At the moment, her collar was both vibrant blue and a sparkling white, but the white overshown the blue in this case.
((Carriages or Cars?))

He put on his hat and coat and slid a few stacks of money into his pockets as a two other slaves began to join them, both with black collars, as far as he knew he was the only Master brave enough to have so many black collars. "Today we are in search of pink and orange for a new.... Shall we call it a place to relax? That I am investing in. Keep your eyes out Mariah. And as for you two Cain and Draegon you know the drill. If anyone comes near me do not hesitate to stop them."
((Carriages, this is just before the industrial revolution))

"Yes sir." Mariah motioned to the two black collared men to follow them, they wouldn't harm her, her master wouldn't allow it. She stepped outside and hailed their carriage for them, holding the doors open for her master.

((Want me to make the pink and orange slave?))
Felix stepped inside his carriage. "Come along all of you.".

((if you want to. I was also planning to force Mariah to become pink as well.))
Xerroxas was brought into a line and he growled as he noticed many of the people kept staring at him. Small white horns perked out from his cloud colored hair. His slave trader grinned with greed at the crowd being brought in, but Xerroxas more or less just blushed. He was angry and terrified by the large group but kind of happy so anny people thought he looked pretty. "I-i swear.... I'll never let you do this..."
((Okay))

Mariah stepped inside, followed by the two others and shut the door. She took a seat opposite of her master, her head bowed down. No slave should ever look their masters in the eyes.
Felix starred out the window like he usually did. He often took pleasure in the thing he could not when he was a slave. "You way look out the window if you wish Mariah." He was in an unusual mood today considering he got a letter earlier about how successful his brothels were and the confirmation of plans to open the one here.
She nodded and raised her head, a small smile played across her face, but it quickly vanished. She looked out the window opposite of where Felix was looking, her eyes scanning over the grass, then the roads as they drew nearer into town. Once again, her mind wandered, but she kept her humming under control, only dreaming of dancing this time, without the music.
((Can my character meet up with someone....anyone!? Please!? I'm so bored!!! *weeping*-)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas axemnas said…
((Can I join?))
((Yeah definitely))
"I'm glad you're happy now. But I don't think you will feel that way tonight. Perhaps you can play that song for me though." The carriage had come to a halt and Felix exited followed by the two guards. "Mariah you know what I am looking for and I don't feel like talking to anyone. So you will be doing all the talking until we go to meet the Chancellor."
"Yes sir." she responded quietly and exited the carriage, following Felix. Terrified beyond reason now, she held her body high, but head low only up enough to see through crowds and look for what her master had described to her.
Name: Fang
Age: ?? (Looks around 14 but, is quite a bit older but during this time he's probably around his 20s)
Classification: (slave/master) slave
Race: white, mutant
Physical Description: dirty blonde harvest gold hair cut in a crew cut, hazel eyes, 5'2", muscular, thin, light tan, has white feathered wings 14ft wingspan ta fold into his back, retractable claws in his fingertips
Collar:black
Personality: reserved, hot tempered, cynical, nice when he wants to be, can be like Rooster Cogburn at times, willing to fight if he has to
Dislikes: slavery, following orders,

History: Fang was orphaned at a young age spending his life on the streets. He joined the military when war threatened his home. Sometime along the way he was attacked from behind and knocked out. He woke up in slavery. He first couple of months he was submissive due to amnesia. Then once his memory came back he became volatile.
"There it is." Felix had found the place where he always shopped for slaves and sold his slaves; it was a place reserved for the higher class. Cain opened the door for him as he entered and took his usual seat as the slave were being displayed one by one fully naked so they could be examined to their fullest. "This i the part that disgust me." And he remember back to when he was displayed like that fully naked in front of a little over 20 people and he had on a black and red collar. As he touch he unknowingly touched his neck remembering the pain of that collar. "You can take your collar off Mariah." The two were alone as Cain and Draegon stood outside the room.
"Yes sir..." Mariah reached up and removed her collar and placed it in her lap, moving her hair back behind her ear so that Felix could speak into it to tell her what he wants her to say. One man was brought out, a cloth wrapped around him, her carried a flute with him. He was led into the staging area and ordered to play, he closed his eyes and lifted his instrument to his mouth, beginning to play a soft slow, enchanting song that made Mariah widen her eyes for a moment, but she quickly hid it from her master.She checked the colors on his collar and whispered to Felix, " Master...he wears a orange and pink, like you have requested."
Fang growled as he was dragged towards the slave market. A burlap bag over his head he was forced to rely on sound. He could hear more and more voices in the distance as he fought the man. He didn't want to go anywhere. Feeling the heavy chains around his wrists, even with his claws he couldn't get himself loose if he tried. His heels were getting raw as he resisted as he was dragged towards the place. The bag was ripped off and he was drowned in light. He blinked to focus then realized he was amongst several other slaves as well as other people that starred at them. The trader's satisfaction with his angered reaction was all too evident as he looked at him. Taking the chance when the man got close Fang hit the man hard in the stomach before getting a hit a bit lower in return that sent him to his knees. The winged teenager winced then scowled as he fought the pain.
Felix motion his hands in a way that told the auctioneers to take him off the stage and it was announced that he had been purchased. "Thank you Mariah. Is your neck okay?" a few more pink collars were brought onto the stage Felix purchased a few but he knew that these ones were not the best of the pinks. The auctioneers always waited until the impatient people left and the more violent masters stayed.
Mariah nodded as she scanned the crowds of slaves, " Yes sir. Would you like for me to gather your purchases for you?" she rose with them all as the auction ended, but one caught her eye. The one who was fighting the guards, when he sank to his knees, Mariah looked at Felix, though not in the eye, " He seems very out of control sir...much like Cain when he was bought."
"You can handle his purchase. I have more business to take care of as the private auction is about to start and he will most likely be in it."
Mariah bowed to him once more, "Of course sir. Is that all you wish for me to handle?" she held her collar in her hands and lifted it back and replaced it on her neck, fastening it back to the tightness it was before.
Xerroxas growled at Felix as he had literally just bought his 'only' friend. He was getting emotional again as he waited in the back to be sold off, yet again he wasn't sold. Not that he had harmed anyone but he was a rad bit more emotional than the people wanted from a bed slave. "No....." he whispered being unable to actually do anything.
"Purchase some new tools for later tonight; something you will feel comfortable with." Felix had not looked off the stage as he spoke, purchasing new merchandise for the brothel, and even purchasing some of his own kin who are female.
Fang panted slightly as he fought the pain then he looked up at the man and wanted to take another crack at him, to knock out some teeth of that smile but, didn't dare to till he physically was capable. Once he finally felt capable he started to stand up but, when it was evident what he was going to do once he stood up he was knocked back down.