nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro Renegades of Yotsish

fangfan7 posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 04:17AM
History
There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. When they wake up again they don’t remember anything that just happened and they go back to their usual lives. But there was a group of people who disappeared during the global black out. These people were transported to another realm. Why? Because they’re special, they are called Pawa. In this new world everything is wild and uninhabited and the Pawa are probably confused, perhaps frightened, or maybe even excited.
Anyway….This realm is called Yotsish. The inhabitants are two tribes at war: the Unami and the Jianite. The creatures of this world: pretty much anything, most of it dangerous and wanting to kill anything it sees, anything kind is rare to find. Then there are the few unlucky souls (Pawa) drug into Yotsish from Earth. The Pawa have some kind of ability and were called into Yotsish to choose a side in the war and help end the war, instead they join up with the the renegades a mixture of Unami and Jianite. Their goal is to either avoid the war or cause trouble, whatever happens to work for them.
((If this isn’t very clear, which is totally possible, just ask me and I’ll attempt to explain better))

Rules:
Be respectful of other role players
No killing other characters without permission
Romance of any kind is fine
swearing is fine, just don’t make it every other word
If your character has powers, don’t over power: No godmoding
Make sure your posts are readable (no text talk: wbu, jk, idk…you get the point)
You can have as many characters as you want
There can't be too many of each type of character, i don't want all renegades or all Pawas and so on.
Have fun!

Character Sheet:
Name:
What are you (Renegade, Unami, Jianite, Pawa-earthling, some creature that lives in Yotsish):
Power/ability:
Weapon (if any):
Bio (it would be nice, but not mandatory):
Appearance:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Characters:
Aisha and Suji: fangfan7
Sasha: KayKutie13
Garry and Minx: Time_Master
Flare: DragonAura15
Miki Thorn: heart-of_love
Jake: BlackSparrow

-Kind of what the main Renegade city looks like (I never said they weren't well off) -
 History There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. Whe
last edited on Dec 15, 2013 at 12:15AM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 752 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 752

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KayKutie13 said…
Sasha brings her beast up to his so she could be next to him and she put her hand on his shoulder "I do too.....I'm.... I'm really glad I met you Suji..." Sasha smiled but turned her head from him so she could look forward at the sea. She wasn't sure if it was a good thing for her to see all the hope she had in her eyes and smile on her face, he said it himself...if only they could run away....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fangfan7 said…
Suji put his hand over hers. He wanted to take it from his shoulder and just hold....he wasn't sure that was such a good idea. "I'm glad I met you too. I've been more carefree then I've been in a long time." he replied. He couldn't help but to smile. When she turned her head away from him, he was almost thankful...this was going to be hard later on, but for now they could enjoy it.

Aisha brought the four newcomers to a small building and then got them some food. She waited while they sat down to eat. Sometimes conversing with some of her men, other times just looking out a window. She would wait until they were done eating before she questioned them.
Sasha smiled as him and took her beast over by a tree and came back with some fruit, She dropped some pieces on the floor and beasts ate happily after she rejoined Suji. Then she cut one in half and gave Suji a piece. "Here, they are delicious" She smiled at him. "When we're done eating, we can go back"
He took the fruit and sighed. "Back to lives we can't stand, and people we care too much about. Sounds fantastic." he said sarcastically, a fake smile on his face. as he took a bite of the fruit. She was right, it was delicious. "Why didn't you kill me right off? or during any of the multiple chances you've had? I know you don't agree with this war, but I am still an enemy and my people are still the reason for most of the Unami deaths." He wasn't sure why he was asking, she could ask him the same thing....and the thing was, he had no answer to the question himself, or why he was even bothering to ask her. Maybe to make this time last a little longer.
Sasha couldn't help it she busted into a fit of laughter. "I...I......I have no answer..." She finally calmed down and wiped her eyes she was actually tearing up from laughing "To be honest, I was in a really bad mood that day....That's why I ranted to you about the war when your brought it up.....Instead of laughing you agreed with....someone who felt the same as I did......I thought about it...especially when you followed me afterwards but...." She turned and looked at him "Something inside me told me to wait....told me to give you a chance...after all just because i'm good at killing doesn't mean I enjoy it....." She smiled at him "Besides you were kinda cute" She laughed. It was true she meant it but at least she could tell him without having to worry about his reply if she told him like this.
At first he was worried when she burst into laughter, and then he couldn't help but smile once she started to explain. "Well, I'm glad you waited." he said, he wanted to say more. He wanted to comment on her last comment, but he could tell that she was either just joking about it, or she meant it but was hoping he would take it as her teasing him again. So despite what he felt, he kept a smile on his face and joked with her. "Besides, you aren't half bad looking yourself, though I wouldn't have minded such a pretty girl being the one to kill me...I may have even stolen a kiss just just to make your temper flare before death took me." He said jokingly and with mock sincerity. he hoped that the comment it didn't bother her.
Sasha giggled and tried to stop the blush that wanted to creep onto her checks. "I'll keep that in mind if you ever piss me off." She stuck her tongue out at him, there was no need to hide her good mood anymore. "Come on we need to get some sleep before for daylight comes, we both have long travels ahead of us." Sasha could see this put a damper on the mood and without a second thought she leaned over and pecked him on the check. After pulling back she quickly tried to cover up her embarrassment for what she just did by putting on a smirk. "You'll have to try harder for a kiss on the lips" She turned her beast around and took off "I'll race ya to the clearing!"
He was surprised by the peck on his cheek, and Suji smiled sadly to himself, and then took off after her. He and his beast caught up fairly quick, but she was still in the lead. he was laughing by the time they reached the clearing, his mood lightened greatly by spending time with her.
Sasha smiled at hopped oh the beast "Thank you for your time spent with us." She said to the Rinidald, the Rinidald starred at her as if accepting her thanks and them it turned and ran off into the forest. Sasha turned and looked at Suji with a sad smile she didn't want to say goodbye but she knew she had too.
"How about to make things easier I'll be the first to say goodbye." He said, he did a mock bow, low to the ground and with a flourish, then he took her hand and kissed the top of it. "Goodnight m'lady." he said, trying hard not to smile and keep a straight face, but knowing he was failing. He couldn't help it, he loved being his flirtatious, joking, prankster self....though it wasn't like he had to hide that part from anyone.
Sasha gave a girly giggle and curtsy "Sir, you're such a gentleman." She smiled at him. "I'll see you again" Sasha wasn't sure when or where but she would, she felt like she had too. Sasha sighed and turned to leave "I hope I succeeded in giving you a good memory, don't forget our night"
"I don't plan on it." he said, he turned and started to leave, and then turned back to her. "Sasha...." what was he going to say? He sure as hell wasn't going to say what he though, he knew that for sure "...I'll see you later." he said instead, and then turned to go back to his camp.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BlackSparrow said…
Jake accepted the food gratefully, and started to eat. "So none of you are from here?" he asked the others. What had Aisha called them? Garry, Minx and Miki. "Where do you think this place is? I've never heard of it before now. not in any of classes or anything." he was just trying to make noise in a quiet room, he knew, but it was worth a try.
Sasha smiled at him before turning to leave "I'll miss you" She said it in a normal voice but she didn't turn to see if he stopped, she kept walking with a smile on her face "I really will..." She said more quietly as she neared the end of the clearing to go back to camp and sleep.
hearing her Suji smiled. As he neared his camp, and as he lied down to sleep he realized he had been thinking of her the whole time. What was wrong with him? Was he actually starting to like her...because the friendship was dangerous enough....it could never be more....He held in a groan of frustration as he tossed around, trying to sleep. He knew if anyone found out, he was a dead man in seconds. And yet he knew he wasn't going to stop seeing her. So long as he could find her...and considering he was a tracker, it shouldn't be hard...then he was going to keep seeing her.
Sasha laid down and couldn't stop smiling and thinking of Suji....uh oh...no...no way...She was a dead woman for being friends with him...but liking him?...who knows what they would do to her.....But it's okay...he didn't fell that way back....did he? Sasha sighed and let sleep over come her, Jumba would be waking her up in a few hours she might as well worry about it more in the morning. Sasha got comfy and soon fell asleep, a smile still on her face.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas heart-of_love said…
Miki shrugs fingering the flute in her pocket, "ok so um..miss Aisha where are we and why are we here?" Miki asked
Aisha looked over at the group. "Well your in a land called Yotsish. Lucky for you, you came here right in the middle of a war that's been goin on a long time. As to why you're here....I honestly have no idea. I like to think of it as you were sent here to help my people. But all I know is that Garry and Minx seemed to have magically appeared, I am assuming the same happened with you and Jake." she paused a moment thinking. "You wouldn't happen to remember how you arrived here would you? Or what you land was like, you are dressed so differently from the people here." she adds on, holding back her curiosity.

Suji woke up after only an hour or two of sleep, he didn't need much anyway. He went out and scouted a path, except this time he was making sure they wouldn't run into Unami instead of his usual instruction of trying to find them. But he feared the group he would find would be Sasha's. When he got back to the camp everyone else was starting to lack up to leave.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Time_Master said…
((I have no idea what's happening, someone give me a brief recap plz))
((Your characters and the other 2 Pawas are at the renegade city, Aisha is trying to figure out where they're from and how they got here. Miki was wondering why they were there. So basically the Pawas and renegade are together and trying to figure out what's going on))
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sasha woke up with little sleep but she didn't mind, for the first time in a long time she felt alive. Sasha woke her group and then ate a good breakfast before breaking camping and starting the journey back to the main Unami camp so they could report their findings.
Suji walked...well traveled from tree to tree....ahead of his master who was leading the Jianite fighters. They were in Unami land, and they were looking to expand the Jianite land this way, first they just had to rid the land of Unami. His mind was so fixed on the 'what-if's' that he nearly fell out of one of the trees he was in. He was worried they would run into Sasha's group, and then he had to push the thought from his mind. The goal was to get to the main gathering of Unami and take over, and he dreaded that day so much. He cursed himself....until he had met Sasha he was actually excited to be rid of Unami. And now...? Not so much.
Miki explaines what our world is like from the animals to the people to the building.
"Yeah, that about sums it up." Jake said when Miki had finished. "As to how we got here, I don't entirely know. Where I was there was an earthquake, and then everyone blacked out, suddenly I'm waking up here." He adds.
Aisha took in what she could, honestly she had a lot of questions about what things were, but none were relevant so she attempted to let it go. "Well then....you live in such a strange world. Some of the animals are the same, but not much else." she said. "I suppose all of you must be tired, why don't we find you a place to stay for the night." she says.
Miki nod's quietly to Aisha's remark about sleep. "where will we be staying." Miki asked mentally slapping herself for such a stupid question.
"Come with me. I have extra rooms where all of you can stay." she says, standing and leading all of them back outside. Winding through the streets and people in the growing dark. Soon they are reaching a road that goes uphill a little, there are no buildings in sight except for three large buildings at the top of the hill. She lead them up to the smallest of the three. "This is my home, I only have two extra rooms, but I well show you where they are and you can decide how to divide yourselves, or you can all stay in one room." She says leading them inside.
Miki nods "i'm don't really care as long as i can sleep." 'and play my music.' she adds in her mind
"Alright then." Aisha leads them inside to the two rooms. The first was fairly large, it had two small beds, chests for clothing and a balcony, but otherwise it was fairly bare. The second room was just a little smaller with only one bed, and one chest, but it also had a balcony. "I'll leave you to it. More than likely I won't be reachable tonight, so if you need something call for Nima: she can help you with whatever you need." Aisha says.

While walking, Sui goes down to his master's level on the ground. He had decided to ask a very risky question, but if he asked right, his master would think nothing of it. "What is it my boy?" his master asks.
"I was wondering, what is the punishment if an Unami and a Jianite were friends?"
"Well they are either the blasted Renegades, or they get caught and are put to death."
"How?" Suji asks.
"They have to kill each other...well they fight until one is dead, and then the living one is killed by the person of their tribe who loves them more than anything. It is not only a punishment to the traitor, but their family or friends as well." Suji worked to keep his face neutral.
"And what if they were in love?" he can't help but to ask. Not that he was in love with Sasha...right? his master sighs.
"The traitors are tied up with just enough space between them that they can try as hard as they want to touch, and there well always be a centimeter of space between their hands. Then they wait as they slowly die. Either from dehydration or something worse depending on which tribe catches them. Why do you ask these things Suji?" his master asks. Suji has to work hard not to show his discomfort.
"No reason, i was just curious. I had heard stories, but never actually knew what they did. if you'll excuse me, I'm going back into the trees." he said, climbing up quickly. As soon as no one could see him he allowed his discomfort to show.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sasha was meeting with the elders, she really didn't want to be a commander buy she knew it was a high honor, especially if she had multiple troops under her. She sighed as she left the elders. No desicions were made yet but she felt uneasy about what would happen next. She was mad at herself for missing Suji so much but she knew he wouldn't be this close to the camp. Sasha sighed and sat in her room sighing maybe she would be able to sneak out latet.
Midday Suji's group stopped to eat something and relieve themselves of their packs. "Master, may I go to the river?" he asks. Apparently Grunt had caught him coming back late. His reasons for coming back late were not questioned, but Grunt convinced his father to keep a closer eye on Suji. "Of course" his master says without even looking up at him. Suji bows respectfully and then runs off to the river. He wanted to be away from Grunt, who had been watching him ever since he started to suspect something was up.
Once Aisha had gone Jake looked to the other three. "So let me get this right. You're Garry, you're Minx and you're Miki?" He asked, pointing to each of them. "How would you like to split this up, I am even fine sleeping out in this hallway if need be." he said, he had never done very well with other people.
Miki shrugs "i don't care." she walks over to the balcony door and thinks about opening it.
Sasha finally had some free time she could spend to herself. She was busy all morning, it wasn't always fun being the daughter of a commander, people always need your help, you had to help out with tribe families, visit the sick and wounded, train, train the young ones, paper work, research, plan battle strategies, and more.

Sasha promised her father she would be close to camp so she couldn't go to far but she was about a good two hours away from camp and with her speed, that was quite a good amount of land to travel.
Suji reached the river and contemplated going in the water, the day was hot and he was sure the cool water would feel good, but at the same time he didn't really feel like being wet. So he just ended up sitting at the edge, his feet dipped in while he stared at the sky.

Aisha walked to the building that was sort of like her capital building. It was where she met with her leaders of her troops or where the no fighters could come with problems. Like about their farms or shops. That was one thing about her city, everyone had to be working. It didn't have to be hard work but something to help everyone. That was what she was going to go see now. Who needed help, what kind of work was open....that sort of thing, because none of the newcomers, at first look, looked like fighters. She would figure that part out later though.
Sasha was walking through the forest, she was looking for animals, not to hunt but because she secretly loved animals. She stopped and got onto the ground and stayed there for about 10 minutes until a bunny trusted her enough to let her pick it up. She fed the bunny some snacks and sat there holding in. "Your so cute" She said tot he bunny who only twitched its nose back.
Jake wandered into one of the rooms, he thought about going out on the balcony, but Miki was already there and he didn't want to invade her space. so he explored the room. It was had virtually nothing in it, so he sat on the floor and pulled out his cell phone. There was no service, but that didn't surprise him. He could however look at the pictures that were on it.
Miki quietly pulls out her Ocarina and starts playing not caring if anyone was listening or not she just needed to get the sadness out of her.
BlackSparrow commented…
such a pretty song sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart-of_love commented…
Ikr i was like Omg so pretty. so i thought i would share. hope you don't mind. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
fangfan7 commented…
I pag-ibig that song sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
KayKutie13 commented…
pag-ibig pag-ibig pag-ibig sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Jake looked up when Miki started to play music. It was beautiful, he listened quietly, not wanting to disturb her as she played.
Miki quitely slips it back into her pocket and looks at Jake.
"That was beautiful." was all he could say when she looked at him, a little embarrassed that she caught him staring. He wasn't one to show embarrassment though.
After sitting, his feet in the water for a while, he decided to get up and walk for a while. He could travel fast and decided to just start walking in a direction. He didn't mind going back to the camp and his master, but he didn't feel like dealing with Grunt just yet.
"thx." Miki said turning her head and looking at the landscape around her. "this place is so strange it make's me feel better playing music." she said unknowingly
"Probably because it is a piece of home. This place is so weird....but it'll be an adventure too." he replied.
Miki finally smiles "i hope your right." she says walking over and sitting next to him.
He sighs, tired, but feeling like he was unable to sleep. So instead he leans his head against the wall. "What were things like for you back...well back where we're from?" he asks and then chides himself. "you don't need to answer that, it was a rather personal question" he added quickly.
Miki pulls her knees to her chest "i'll tell you if you tell me." she says. "My sister's and i always got into fights,my grades in school suck, the guy i like hate's my gut for some unknown reason." she states simply
Sasha was sitting in a tree relaxing, actually she was making a chain out of daisies she had collected a while back when she notices a very familiar person walking across the way. "Your stalking me." Sasha called out with a smile to Suji, though she was mostly hidden my the leaves of the tree.
Suji stopped and smiled and then looked up. "Well look who it is." he called up. "Are you sure is not you who's stalking me? I bet you are, you just can't get enough of me. It's okay, you can admit it." he said smirking. He felt butterflies in his stomach....was it because he was seeing her again? Surely not. He was glad though.
"I got along well with my family, my girlfriend broke up with me because she decided...well she changed her reason every time. I got kicked out of school because one of the kids there decided it would be fun to frame me by damaging school property...but there's always a bright side to things. I'm just waiting for it to happen." he said he looked over to her. "Sorry, didn't mean to lay it on ya there." he added.