nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro Would you Risk yours for Mine? (2 person RP) (CLOSED) (horror/romance RP)

sieluvzsoul posted on Jul 01, 2014 at 05:46AM
Basically two teenagers and their younger siblings (everyone already knows eachother) get into all sorts of scary s**t. But whilst all this happens, romance forms.

Name
Appearance
Background
Personality

Rules:
NONE DO WHATEVER!!!

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 2363 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 2363

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Firiel said…
Kaguya smiled and then hugged him back. She hoped time could go faster so she could do more things with Aki just like Ryuu and Emiko without minding her age.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sieluvzsoul said…
Aki pulled back and smiled at her, blushing. Causing him to look absolutely adorable.
Kaguya pinched his cheeks. "You are so adorable, Aki-kun!!" She giggled.
Aki blushed even more.
Kaguya felt like she want to pinch those red cheeks again harder. "And you are even cuter when you blush like that." She giggled.
Aki smiled. "Thanks Kaguya....."
Kaguya kissed his cheek and smiled sweetly. She looked around and sighed. "Is this just my feeling or this house felt weird now?"
"Yeah. It does feel quite strange." Aki said.
Kaguya turned around to face him. "Actually, what happened when you opened the book? Why after that you get very mad at me?"
Aki blinked. "Huh? I don't know what you're talking about....." He had suddenly lost all memory of what happened. The only thing he could remember was Kaguya crying.
Kaguya facepalmed. She pointed to the library upstairs but now it wasn't there. She haven't realized the library is gone and keep pointing. "The library, remember?"
"There is no library. But there's this book. How long have you had this?" Aki said picking up the same book from the floor. "What's in it....?" He continued, as he started to open the book.
Kaguya quickly took the book from Aki, she didn't want him to get possessed again. "Aki! Don't!" She looked towards the book. Where the hell the library gone to? And why this book was left?
Aki held up his hands, in surrender. "Well then give it to my sister. She loves to read."
Kaguya sighed. "I'll give it to her later." She put the book on the table. "Though I wondered if I can let myself to give this book.." She muttered under her breath. She turned back to Aki. She walked over him and then asked him. "Do you really not remember what happened before I crying?"
Aki put his hands down. "No....why? Did I do something??"
Kaguya walked away. "No, you're not doing anything." She lied.
Aki ran over and into her path. "Kaguya.... Please tell me what i did wrong"
Kaguya sighed. "You were shouting at me." She said quietly.
"I-I did......shit.....I'm so sorry....." Aki said.
Kaguya sighed. "It's fine. You said it wasn't you and I believe it."
Aki blinked. He did? "I did?"
Kaguya nodded. "Do you even not remember I kissed you?" Her cheeks burning slightly.
"You did what?" Aki said. No blush appearing on his cheeks. Completely unphased of what she just told him.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Kaguya felt a bit disappointed. She just smiled as if nothing happened. " Nothing, it's nothing." It was a waste that he forget about the kiss earlier.
Aki put his arms behind his head. "Aight. If ya say so cutie." He smirked. He did remember the kiss. And he loved her lips. Sucks they're too young for more than a kiss.
Kaguya sighed and then walked to the front door. "I'm going for a walk, things getting bored here."
Aki sighed and walked the opposite way, down the hall, into the kitchen.
Kaguya sighed and stopped after a few minutes from the house. He didn't go after her. Kaguya sat down on a big branch and closed her eyes. He really doesn't go after her, maybe he really have forget her kiss. First time when she deliberately kissed a boy but he even doesn't remember it. She sighed.
Aki sighed as he sat on the kitchen counter. "I suck ass when it comes to girls. I give up on them."
Kaguya sighed but then she heard a little girl's giggle. She frowned and stood up. "Who's there?" She said as she walked towards where she think the voice source.
"Guess I should go break up with her and stick with Yui." He jumped downband ran after Kaguya.
Kaguya felt someone ran behind her with another giggle. She quickly turns back but didn't see anyone. Kaguya frowned. "Hello?"
"Kaguya...who...are.....you....talkin­g ...too..." Aki said outta breath.
A figure suddenly appear in front of Kaguya. Kaguya surprised and the figure have a really ugly face, the ghost started to strangle her. Kaguya struggle to breathe but this only happen in Kaguya's mind.
Aki blinked. "Um....ok......oh hey, I'm breaking up with you by the way. So i called Yui. She's gonna pick me up. So see you whenever I see you again. I really did love you though." He tried to walk away, but something was keeping him there.
Kaguya finally able to overcome the trouble as she wake up and saw Aki. "Aki? Since when you are there?"
Aki gasped. She didn't hear him. Good. He didn't want to break up with her, he loved her. "I was worried about you, so I followed you."
"Oh okay … Is there something wrong?" Kaguya said.
Aki nodded. "I really wish we weren't so young Kaguya.... I really wish we weren't....."
Kaguya could only sighed. " Me too Aki. I also wishing we are 4 or 5 years older. But we just can't."
Aki sighed. "Soon enough....c'mon we should head back"
Kaguya took his hand and intertwined their fingers. "Yeah. That would be good idea before dark come." She smiled and kissed his cheek.
Aki smiled. "Yeah. C'mon." He gently pulled her off.
Kaguya looked back only to see the ghost that strangled her was staring at Aki and herself. She quickly looked forward and the vision sent shiver down her spine.
Aki felt something near, but didn't think much of it. It was an abandoned cabin. Had to expect a few spirits.
Kaguya hold on to Aki's arm a little bit tighter. She looked to Aki. "Visiting Emi would be good idea I guess?"
"Sure!" Aki said.
Kaguya nodded and slowly entered the cabin, then goes upstairs to visit Emi.
"Big sissy? How ya doin?" Aki said.
"Bit better..." Emi said.
"Cool...." Aki said.