nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro Territory pag-ibig

x-Yumi-x3 posted on Sep 07, 2014 at 09:14AM
(Anyone can join it's a lot of fun with a lot of people. c: )

You're in a city full of mystical creatures, Ghouls, Vampires, Fairy's, Demons, Zombies, Humans, anything you can think of. But there's a war going on between the creatures a territory war. Each creature must fight there way to earn that city, because that's the only place in the world that has not been claim. It's called No Mans Land.
The city is peaceful in the day time. but at night it's a hell whole. You're better of safe inside your house than outside in the war zone. The creatures will fight until the death, until they're the only ones left and they're the ones that owns No Mans Land.

This is were the RPING comes in, I don't want this RP to be full of fighting, I want there to be romance jealously, killing, and drama.
I need people who are good at RPing with two different people at once or more and also who are good a improving. Meaning if no one is RPing with you at the moment I still want your character to have there own life. Be creative.

Rules:
I will not allow anyone's character to get killed but they can get hurt badly. You character is not the most powerful super villain in the world therefore do not make your character over powered I want them to actually get hurt. I want this RP to be realistic.
No one liners.
Sex is allowed not to detailed.
Profanity also.
Don't be afraid to be a human.
If you don't plan on staying in this RP DON'T JOIN. Simple.
Information:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Weapons:
Other info/Past:

Have fun, this rp isn't as serious as it sounds you're the one who controls your own life. If you don't like that there's a war going on find a way to change it!
My goal for this rp is for everyone to be creative, insanity is not a problem.
Oh and one more thing, falling in love with another spies is forbidden.
pursuers will be killed.
 (Anyone can sumali it's a lot of fun with a lot of people. c: ) You're in a city full of mystical cr
last edited on Sep 26, 2014 at 12:56PM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 421 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 421

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas x-Yumi-x3 said…
I'll actually get this rp started tomorrow because its pretty late here, if anyone is up and would like to go on ahead and join be my guest.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kittyluv57 said…
((YUMI!! I didn't know you were apart of this club!))
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
Yea, I haven't participated in any rps. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Firiel said…
Name : Sumire McCloud

Species : Half Vampire-Half Angel

Appearance : Picture

Personality : She shy and obeys every rules, but there also time when she want to stand for herself and go wild. She thinking of every possibilities and sometimes act according to the advantage she will gain. She's smart but she is very clumsy sometime.

Likes : Cupcakes, and flowers. Maybe... having a flirt guy who take care of her sounds good too.

Dislikes : Idiots and fights. She hate seeing others hurt and being killed.

Powers : She usually go by her angelic self which mean she have power over light, using it as defense or
weapon. And there is a rare time, every full moon she would change into a full vampire, thirsty for blood.

Weapons : She didn't have any special weapon beside a necklace that always hanging around her neck. She used it to suppress her power and keep her true form hidden.

Other info/Past : She always have an innocent look on her face to hide her identity as a mythical creature. She live all by herself in a house and she have a lot of relatives but no one willing to live wih her because her half-blood. Her parents killed by Half-blood haters.
 Name : Sumire McCloud Gender : Female... Age : Ageless but looking around 17 Species : Half
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Liquidz-Flamez said…
((Yep. Definitely Joining this one. Finally, we're getting some more creativity! XD))

Name: Jacob Myers
Species: ((To be revealed))
Appearance:Bleach blonde, almost white, hair. Slightly tanned skin, about 6'1'' in height.
Personality: He's a little here and there when it comes to being kind. He's the type of person that tries to push himself further beyond his limits, and will do what he can to protect people that are innocent in his eyes. He rarely apologizes for the things that he does, but only when he finds it necessary will he actually do it. Despite that, he can be very helpful.
Likes: Good people, a good fight here and there, a moment of peace and quiet, and alot more.
Dislikes: Cockiness, though he can be a tad bit cocky himself. Killing innocent people his unacceptable for him. Arguments in life threatening moments. That tends to happen alot.

Powers: He can use electricity as his weapon. The gloves that he has on his hands restrains most of his power so it wouldnt go completely out of control. He can absorb electricity from the ground and the air, even if its just a small amount, and use it as a weapon, though his body is basically a walking source of energy. Being that he has this specific power, he can also use it to lift objects like cars or anything with any type of metal or iron in it. But nothing to big. He also has this strange.......never mind......

Weapons: He doesnt really use weapons much, just his bare hands and whatever he can pick up with his powers. But when he does use any type of weapon, its a katana with very strange symbols sealed into it.

Other info/Past: If you met him, he would seem like quite the good guy, he had been trapped in darkness for a while. Consumed in pure evil. He had been one of the ones who wanted the territory, but also wanted to kill. Kill kill kill. Thats was before he finally was able to pull himself out of that stage of evil and was able to leave the "pyramid" that had kept his cursed for so long. Being in a tomb for a long time does really take a tole on the body. Since he hadnt been the one operating his own body, it took him a few minutes to learn how to walk again. it took him a few more minutes to learn how to speak. And then a few hours to soak in sorrow for the ones that he had killed. He could still remember them......
Though he had broken his bind to the pyramid and the darkness of the mummy, that very darkness seems to attract to him, and tries to re-consume him, but fails mostly. Even though he had broken the binds, he was left with a new power ((His current powers)) and a few symptoms. One of them being that he loved a good fight, and another one being him wanting peace and quiet at times. Being in a tomb for so long made him adapt slightly to that.
 ((Yep. Definitely Joining this one. Finally, we're getting some madami creativity! XD)) Name: Jaco
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
Awesome! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas heart-of_love said…
(hope i will be able to post often XD)

Name: Asuka Himiko

Species: dva osobnostš (it means two Personalitys in Croatian)

Appearance: pic 1 Kind, you can tell who she is by the facial expression and attatude, mean always has a scowl and is always causing troble while kind is always smiling or is crying when something goes wrong.
No matter what she is always seen wearing a choker with a blue diamond heart on it, a dress that had one long sleeve on the left and no sleeve on the right that goes to her thighs, white leggings and knee high stiletto boots that have electric blue laces, that match the electric blue on her dress.

Personality: Split, her nice self is kind,sweet and caring, She loves playing music and doing magic tricks Her mean self is vilont and not kind at all, the mean version of herself is stir crazy and loves causing havoc or getting into fights and is a pyromaniac.

Dislikes: to be anounced

Powers: nice uses a power that makes people sleepy, but only if she's not scared.
Mean uses Shadows but loves fire.

Weapons: Dagger

Other info/Past: Everytime Asuka Sneezes she changes personalitys.

Asuka has always had her other half from the moment she was born, her parents were shocked at this and left her alone at a young age, she grew up with her other half comming out at random times.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 (hope i will be able to post often XD) Name: Asuka Himiko Gender: female Age: Species:
pic 2 Mean
 pic 2 Mean
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BlackSparrow said…
((Sounds interesting. I might make more than one character if that's alright))

Name: Ereshkigal Windfeather (her brother calls her Eres)
Species: fairy hybrid (she doesn't quite know what all she is))
Appearance: pic 1
Personality: (I'm gonna let this develop if that's alright)
Likes: Water, cute boys, a good fight every once in a while, for the most part peace, survival...
Dislikes: Full out war and killing, stupid people who are likely to get her killed
Powers: She can control water and anything that has water in it or as a part of it
Weapons: she uses whatever she can find, though usually she can use her power
Other info/Past: She and her brother were separated from their family at a young age. They tried to stick together, but during one of the many fights they were separated. Ever since then she has been trying to find her brother and trying to survive. She is wiling to fight and kill, but if she can avoid it she well, though considering everything avoiding doesn't happen often.

Name: Kovu Windfeather
Species: fairy hybrid (look to Ereshkigal)
Appearance: pic 2
Personality: (this'll develop)
Dislikes: like his sister he doesn't like any one who might get him killed
Powers: He can control fire - every aspect of fire and anything that has immense amounts of heat
Weapons: himself, and whatever he can find. He can be charming and kind though when he feels like it
Other info/Past: (look to Ereshkigal). The only difference is that he like to cause trouble.

((Eres))
 ((Sounds interesting. I might make madami than one character if that's alright)) Name: Ereshkigal
((Kovu))
 ((Kovu))
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
Awesome thanks for joining! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
The rp will start soon this week just gonna wait, and see if more people join.
Name: Vincent Takahashi

Species: Vampire/Ghoul

Appearance: Picture, clothes: You'd always see him wearing black skinny jeans, and a shirt with his clan symbol on it. and converse

Personality: Vincent is a down to Earth fellow, but because of the way things are now he's a little hard to get to know. He comes off as a little evil and stuck up at times but inside he's a kind heart person. (Will Develop) In all he truly wishes for peace.

Dislikes: Ghouls, an any other species. People who are easily persuaded, lairs.

Powers: Has the power to control the minds of humans, quick on his feet. He controls fire and smoke.

Weapons: He never uses it but he does have a small pocket knife, left by his mother.

Other info/Past: His father is half vampire is mother is half Ghoul, but because of that they where both betrayed by there family. End they in they both left were they where from, to be at peace and that's when they found No Mans Land but soon they where found and killed by humans who hate any other species but them self eves because they think they're superior than any other creature. In the end Vincent was by himself. Left in the darkness to find his own path, to this hell we call life.
-He calls him self a full vampire, even tho he's not.

Will have other characters stop by here an there but none major.
 Name: Vincent Takahashi Gender: Male Age: 18 Species: Vampire/Ghoul Appearance: Picture,
BlackSparrow commented…
ooh he's a cutie sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Name: Akira
Species: Vampire
Appearance: picture
Personality: jackass
Dislikes: Everyone
Powers: Same close to Vincent's
Weapons: None
Other info/Past: Unknown
Minor character, a friend of Vincent's
Usually has that weird expression on his face..

Name: Akira Gender: Male Age: 19 Species: Vampire Appearance: picture Personality: jackass Li
Start tomorrow!
(whoo can't wait to start, and for once in my rping life theres more guy characters then girl.)
((Alright! Well, i'm just gonna go ahead and create two more characters then :P))

Name: Hanes Reed
Species: He calls himself a Elf'Kin
Appearance: ((The guy of course)) He's always seen wearing some type of green vest with a red tie and white slightly baggy pants. A particular amount of his hair is a lighter green than the rest.
Personality: He's sweet, and very kind to people that he thinks wont be of harm to him or his lover. But sometimes he has issues with trusting. ((You'll see why in the bio thing))

He doesnt just like his lover, of course, he loves her with all of his heart. He tends to be interested in knowledge, old books that he finds about other species and their history. He also likes the little amount of peace that washes over every now and then. He finds a lot to do in small amounts of time, mainly because they're always on the run. Two opposite species, becoming a loving couple set rage to some.
Dislikes:
He doesnt like how things are going. Killing and spilling blood over some stupid amount of territory. He never did. But he also never said that he didnt want to see what it would become. Once upon of time, he had dreamed about ruling the territory and creating a more relaxing environment.

Powers
The winds are under his command. But these arent like the breeze that earthly wind would bring. It has a greenish color to it and become quiet fierce when he releases and attack with his blades.

Weapons: He wields two mystic blades forged by a race of elderly elves, and mixed with what they called the green stone of Graycias. Those blades were a gift to him.

Other info/Past:
Hanes Reed had lived a gruesome life. His parents were ruthlessly murdered by a group of outlaws that were going after the No Man's Land territory with a savage bloodlust. He was only a kid. He and a group friends had found each other, and decided to survive together. They were all he had. Until they betrayed him. They all saw him as a weak and fragile link, so they ran him off. They wounded him even. He was only 14 at the time and the wound was fatal. He was on the verge of death until he found......her. His ray of hope and lover, Everus Cromotos. She was beautiful. They had a lot in common and a lot to relate to, and after going through hardships together, they fell in love. They were passionate in their relationship. But when their own kind found our about it, they would not allow. They wouldnt stand for it. So now Hanes and Everus are constantly on the run, battling their way through opposing forces. Battling to survive.
-------------------

Name: Everus Cromotos
Species: She's an Elf'Pon, the opposite race of Hanes.
Appearance: ((Well, the young lady of course.))
Personality: Unlike Hanes, she's willing to be a bit more trustful when she becomes more knowing of the people she's around. She has a kind heart, and likes to keep the mood of things not so tense even though they are constantly running from place to place to survive. But when it comes to getting serious, she can become very uptight and ready to fend off any one who tries to harm her and Hanes.
Well, she loves Hanes more than anything. She likes the clouds, because she feels as if they relate to how they're always constantly moving. She loves the snow white roses that grow oddly when it tends to snow, and just like Hanes, she loves a good book.
Dislikes:
She hates having to run from place to place constantly, and having to fight to survive all the time. They only have time to rest, and maybe eat a little if their lucky and share a passionate kiss or so before they're back on the run.

Powers: Almost the same as Hanes, but she tips more towards the field of ice. Though she cannot control when it is able to be used, she has a deadly finishing blow prepared for when her power does decide to give her an edge.

Weapons: She wields a pure white Rapier that was created by the Elf'Pon. Forged from a piece of the race's most valued snow stone.

Other info/Past:
Everus Cromotos was always the type of person who had wanted to explore the wonders of the world. And at age 14, she did just that. What she calls "A day destined to be." happened when she came across an injured Hanes. She knew that he was of opposite race, but she still made the decision to help him. And just for that small decision, she was sent away from her own race with only her Rapier at hand. When Hanes had told her that she could come with him, she hesitated, in fear of only making things worse. But she had made her decision to go along with him, and soon, she fell in love with him. In all of the hardships they had to endure, he had never abandoned her. He had never caused her pain. She came to the thought that he, even though he was of opposite race, was her destined mate. Her lover. But her elders didnt want that at all. They even went as far as to send opposes out to take her away, or kill Hanes. And now that a few years had passed along them, they survived and fought as a team. They came up with strategies together and made decisions together. And that's just how things ended up.
 ((Alright! Well, i'm just gonna go ahead and create two madami characters then :P)) Name: Hanes Reed
(nice characters Flamez)
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
I agree sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
I give thanks to the both of you sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sableye21 said…
(Can I join or is this full or anything?)
(i dont see why you can't join..but gotta make sure it's okay with Yumi-x3)
Yes! You can join! ^^
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AnimeAvarice said…
(This looks cool! Time to add in two more characters from my OC list~ Also, this is my first time in a descriptive RP playing two characters. I'm sorry in advance if I screw up.)

Name: James Arbiton

Species: Human

Appearance: long-ish black hair, dark eyes, usually wears red and black

Personality: He tends to have a sarcastic and cynical outlook, with no regard for the rules or anyone else. James doesn't make friends as a rule, and will occasionally go off on bursts of psychotic anger.

Dislikes: Losing, being tied down, making mistakes

Powers: None

Weapons: Any kind of knife, though usually uses a kitchen knife.

Other info/Past: (Simply because I'm writing two back stories and I'm exhausted, his past has been kinda summarized)
James grew up in a dysfunctional family, with his father being a drunk and his mother being a stripper. He grew up knowing only violence and pain, and therefore enjoys inflicting it on others. He killed both of his parents as a teenager, before going out on his own. When he arrived at the city, he knew nothing of supernatural beings and nearly died his first night. Since then, James has managed to learn the ins and outs of the city at night and has decided to compete with them.

------------------------------------

Name: Genesis Cross

Species: Half-Angel, Half-Human

Appearance: long, white-blonde hair, gold eyes, fair skin, usually wears white and yellow. (I apologize for the picture; her eyes are supposed to be gold, not blue)

Personality: Genesis is uptight and by-the-book, hateful to anything she deems impure and wrong. She isn't against fighting, and views it as a necessity to keeping order. She views herself as the force to keep the world "safe", making her a touch arrogant and overconfident in her beliefs.

Dislikes: Demons/vampires/ghouls/etc., impurity, chaos

Powers: Slightly above speed, strength, and stamina

Weapons: Her Holy Sword, imbued with light energy

Other info/Past: Genesis was raised by a foster father who was an exorcist, never knowing her own parents. He was a kind-hearted man, but very strict and never allowed for mistakes. Gen grew up to be a practical mirror of her father, taking everything he said to heart. He was the one who gave her the Holy Sword she uses still. When he left on an exorcism mission and never returned, Gen's fury towards demons became increased and she vowed to kill any dark being she came across "in the name of the light." She moved to the city after hearing of the hell it became at night, bent on destroying the dark creatures that were fighting over it.
 (This looks cool! Time to add in two madami characters from my OC list~ Also, this is my first time in
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
Haha same I've only rped descriptive like once so. I'm not judging on that. lol sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I meant to add this, the humans has an agency call the fire flys. They hunt down the mystical creatures and kill them so the they can rule the Earth once again. (If any of you have seen Tokyo Ghoul they're pretty much the same like the Doves)
So watch out in the city at night because they're strong.
Also not all humans know about the creatures (vampired and ect) because the fire flys wants to keep it a secret.
Firefly character 1: His name is Zero
Weapon: Fights with mind control and lightning a device/sword.
 I meant to add this, the humans has an agency call the apoy flys. They hunt down the mystical creatur
Character 2: Black Jack.
Weapon: gun and sword, bullets stuns anyone who gets hit with it.
 Character 2: Black Jack. Weapon: gun and sword, bullets stuns anyone who gets hit with it.
((Nice! :D))
((Rp is now open meaning you can start, if anyone wants to still join you may but it might be hard to catch on.))
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
I srsly just sat here and started the rp, it srsly took me like five to ten mins because I'm on my phone and it didn't even go through. FML Guess I'll retype it. -.-" sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Vincent sat high on the roof dangling his feet from his favourite convenient store. He had just bought himself a pack of cigarettes and a pack of gum to cover up the cigarette smell coming from his mouth. He wasn't addicted to smoking, but he liked the taste and it kept him from having those urges. The urge to eat human flesh, just like any ghoul they must eat human flesh to survive but because Vincent was only half he could go a few months with out it.
He glanced at his watch it read 10:21 pm, usually he'd start his hunt for food about 10:30 to 11:00 because the later it got the more dangerous the outside world was. He lended over and scanned the side walk for his next meal while blowing out smoke from his cigarette he had just finished. "Mhmm..." he dropped the cigarette bud, and noticed a blonde hair woman coming from the Jazz Hut, a vampire owned club. Why in the heck was she coming from there, a human? And she's unharmed. He question, in the end he jumped down from the building unseen of course and headed towards the woman.

(I had a lot more written but I'm going to stop here for now)
(intresting...and i'm not sure if Asuka's hair is brown or blonde..but anyways she'll be the woman Vincent saw..is this okay? if not i'll change it)

Asuka had just finished hanging out at the Jazz Hut, it was one of the few places that men wouldnt hit on her She rubbed the back of her neck and held back a sneeze, She didnt plan on going on a rampage in the streets that night. Asuka popped a piece of gum in her mouth and blew a bubble. She pulled out her phone and looked at the time, it was getting pretty late and she didnt want to be caught off guard. "oh dear.." she mused as she put her phone back in her pocket.
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
I had actually planned on eating hernbut that's just as good. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
her but* sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Eres quietly moved from shadow to shadow, trying to go unnoticed and avoid and violent encounters as it grew later in the evening. She didn't care for the violence, so unlike her brother, but sometimes it was admittedly unavoidable. Soon she was reaching an area with a few stores and bars and other hang outs. She waited, crouched in an area where she was unseen. She needed some supplies and not to far was a convenience store, but just as close was some building called the Jazz Hut. If there were humans there she wanted to avoid it, she had never had good encounters with humans because of what she was.

Kovu needed action. He hadn't fought anyone since he killed that last guy. What was he again? A demon maybe? Demons and faeries had never gotten along anyway, and even though he was only half fairy that feeling still resided within him. There was suddenly a noise and he stopped. A lazy smile slowly made its way to his lips. Someone was following him.
"Not the wisest move you know." he says simply, not turning around.
"You've been causing a lot of trouble hibrida." the man behind him says, using the fairy term for bastard, or hybrid. Kovu slowly turned around, fire slowly starting to engulf his hands as he prepared for a fight.
"You picked the wrong guy to mess with inscitus." Kovu replied, using the fairy term for a stupid and inexperienced creature. It was then that the fight started.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fangfan7 said…
Name: Narissa
Species: unknown for sure - not human - not fully at least (just until i think of something)
Appearance: pic
Personality: (to develop)
Dislikes: to come
Powers: she can manipulate any kind of plant life or other earth objects, she can also fly...to an extent
Weapons: she has a pistol that she always carries around with her, and a set of throwing knives
Other info/Past: Narissa was abandoned when she was very young, she doesn't remember her family or where she came from and therefore has no idea what she actually is. She isn't against or for the fighting, she is just trying to survive, which means doing whatever it takes to do so. She can be kind and caring if you get to know her, but she is afraid to let people get too close to her.

((I hope this is okay...and I might add another character later into the rp if that's alright too))
 Name: Narissa Gender: female Age: 19 Species: unknown for sure - not human - not fully at least (
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
That's fine. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
As he grew closer to the woman a smile grew apon his face. Females were always easy targets because they were always attracted to him. He never knew why but some one had told him it was because of his bad boy image or whatever the heck that meant.
He needed an excuse, a reason to go up to her. So he wouldn't scare her off but in the end he couldn't think of anything. So he purposely bumped into her knocking him self on to the ground. "ow!" He yelled, " that actually did hurt a little." But in the end it didn't matter because now he had found his meal.
Asuka didnt notice him until she landed roughly on her butt, she looked at him and felt her heart melt into a little puddle, he was really handsome, but she had to get home. "i'm Sorry! are you okay? your not hurt are you?" She got to her feet and helped him to his feet before brushing her dress out.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mystrygal said…
(there's a lot of characters!Hope you don't mind me joining!and I wouldn't mind handling two characters, but since there's already a lot of characters....well, let me know if I have to make one more character!)

Name: Kana
Species: Angel
Appearance: pic
Personality: Tsundere type character, rather tough, brimming with confidence, almost over confidence!She's rather sweet and mellow to people close to her but to her enimies, she's more like a demon rather than an angel.
Dislikes: People who turn to the path of evil, as she strongly believes that they are eggs of the demon god, evil to the society.
Powers: she can use many types of attacks like witch hunter, genie hunter etc.
Weapons: none
Other info/Past: Not much of her past is known, only a few details like a blurred picture of her mom, and a vague picture of heaven.
Extra- Angels like her don't always expose their wings or execute their powers to everyone.

(there's a lot of characters!Hope you don't mind me joining!and I wouldn't mind handling two characte
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
I don't mind. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mystrygal said…
Kana walked furiously, stomping hard on the ground. Somehow, the ground seemed to be shaking at her feat.Her eyes were red, and face gleaming with an angry scowl, if you look close enough, you could even see her trembling slightly.

"That...That stupid shopkeeper ....How could he cheat me out of my money???I'm gonna kill that idiot......"She grumbled.

that's when she noticed Vincent and Azuka...She stood for a while trying to remember where she had seen the guy.....She walked towards them picturing them over and over again.....until she got it.....

"YOU! Your that guy right? That guy....who goes around seducing young girls..." She shouted as she took vincent by his collar (did I mention that Kana's pretty strong?) .
((Eh, i guess i better jump in somewhere))

Jacob stood by as he watched two beings began to fight. He crossed his arms. The urge to just fight made him shiver. That was only just a side effect from what he used to be. He watched their movements, their attacks, their evading. All he could do is continue to watch for now.

~

"Come on, a store or somethin should be around here somewhere. We have to hurry and get there, then get lost somewhere." Hanes looked over at Everus and smiled. "And maybe we can have some quiet for a while." he carried a somewhat large book, filled with thick layer of pages. One of his swords were on his back, while the other one was crossed across it in an X like manner.
Everus smiled and hugged on to his arm. She gave a happy sigh and kissed his cheek. "Hopefully." her rapier was in a slick and thin sheathe on her waist. She rested her head against his shoulder as they walked. This was one of the first times that they had actually been....well, not running for their lives. Or fighting for that manner. They passed by a furious woman who had a guy by the collar of his shirt.
Hanes's eyes narrowed at the two as he passed them.
Everus caught the motion and elbowed him slightly in the side. "Oh come on, we havent even found that out yet." she whispered. "And not only that, it doesnt seem like they are going to attack or anything right?"
Hanes shook his head. "It doesnt matter what they seem like. I dont trust none of them."
Before Vincent had a chance to say anything to Azuka, he was taken up by the collard of some strange girl. " Wait what in the hell are you doing?" He yelled, "put me down, Before I get pissed off!" He didn't want to start fighting no now at least. It was pretty obvious she wasn't a human so in the end he might end up having to fight her in the after all, but couldn't it have waited he was hungry.
Name : Joshua 'Josh' Tatum

Species :
Titanium Blood. ((This kind of species existed in another Rp, this species is interesting to me and I though to decide to put one here too.))
This species weren't like normal humans but they always look like humans. All member of this species is a pert of one big family. All of their names always ended with 'Tatum' as their surnames.

Appearance : Picture

Personality :
He usually being sweet to anyone, he likes to flirt with hot chicks and he always loved how himself became a sadist when he facing his enemy. He also a bit short-tempered when guys talking to him. He never mind helping anyone but he likes reward after his hard work. For short, he's kinda bipolar.

Sweet and innocent hot chicks, a good fight in a while, and his long-lost childhood friends, that he wished to find, wherever they are.

Dislikes : Idiots who messed up with him and guys who disrespect girls

Powers :
1. Titanium Heritage ((Every Tatum have this power))
He can form things just by using his blood.
2. Additional Power
He is someone who almost could mastered his fire element. He is in his final stage and once he mastered it, he gonna be invincible!! ((or that at least what he thought))

Weapons :
He hardly used anything besides his blood and even if he did, that could be a special sword that need a lot of his power to summon it.

Other info/Past: ((To be revealed in the story))
 [b]Name[/b] : Joshua 'Josh' Tatum [b]Gender[/b] : Male [b]Age[/b] : 18 [b]Species[/b] : Ti
Firiel commented…
((I'll make one madami char but it will need time again.)) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sumire was on the top of building, watching fight between a guy and a girl. The fight looks like it going to get interesting. She looked around, make sure that no one sees her there. It will cause troubles if someone did find her then it will be more dangerous. She smiling, knowing no one is around and she then sit down on the edge of the rooftop, watching the fight between them.

Josh was walking along the road, humming peacefully. He did a wolf whistle as some sexy teenagers passed by. "Damn.. Girls today sure are hot...." He smirked and went to a random place as he saw a girl sitting on the edge of 10-floor building's roof. "What the hell is she doing there? Suicide?" Then he also saw the fight between a guy and another girl. He shook his head, chuckled slightly. "The war never ended huh?"
Eres shrunk back more, she had been captivated, watching an encounter between two people (Vincent and Asuka) but suddenly there were so many more people. She had known, or at least guessed what the guy was going to do, she and Kovu had been with enough ghouls, vampires, some faeries and other creatures to understand the craving for flesh, so she wasn't going to do anything. But now? Now there were so many people and she could only assume there would be chaos too. She had thought about going to help the guy, she met a pure bred ghoul once - who Kovu killed - because he hadn't eaten and he was going on a killing rampage.

((I was going to have her come help Vincent originally but more people have posted since the last I could get on, and I don't want to ruin any one's plans...so if I can still do that with out ruining anything let me know))
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
You May, & it a fight between Vincent and Kana not Asuka. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BlackSparrow commented…
Whoops, sorry, my pagbaba ability is obviously a little off today :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
It's fine. c: sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AnimeAvarice said…
(Well, I really need to wake up and remember what rps I'm in.)

James walked on the side walk of the street, his hands in his pockets. His eyes were cast downward, an expression of sheer boredom on his face. "...was kinda hot," he heard a girl say to her friends, who nodded in agreement. He brushed past them, nearly knocking the girl who spoke to the ground. "Your eyes are for more than staring at guys," he said, not bothering to look back at her. It seemed that people these days were nothing but boring. He looked up ahead to see a small group forming. He weighed the idea of going to check it out, but noticed that the people watching seemed to be... strange. He leaned on a wall, watching from a distance. It would be pretty simple to see if he was interested in the fight.

Genesis walked briskly from the inn she was staying at, brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She listened to the sound of the city and grimaced. There were enough problems without humans stirring up garbage in their wake every moment that passed. She walked into a building, wanting to go to her favorite spot on the roof. She got up there, but stopped in the doorway, seeing a girl up there.
Asuka was taken aback at the sudden appearance of the girl who grabbed the guy she bumped into. "well...sorry about bumping into you..i'm going to go now." She remarked as she turned to go only to stop and sneeze.
Mean Asuka
Asuka cracked her neack and turned to them. "alright who wants a ass kicking." she laughed
Hanes was just exiting the small store that he and Everus had went to and stopped as he saw some woman crack her neck. "Oh shit...." he sighed. Things were about to get rowdy again. And he didnt want any attention attracted to them when it did.
Everus didnt catch that though. She saw the woman (Asuka) and waved. "Hi! It's been a long time hasnt it Asuka!?" she said with a smile.
Hanes gave a small groan. Great. Now Everus knew a person who seemed like a semi-psychopath. Just great.
Asuka smirked . "sup long time no see Ev-Ev-" She sneezed again.

Nice Asuka

Asuka smiled. "nice to see you again Everus, how have you been." She rubbed the back of her neack, her face turning red because she couldnt bevieve what her other self was about to do.
Everus giggled slightly. "It's good to see that you're still changing on regular bases. I've been doing......fine." she grew quiet for a moment. "So how you been?" she brightened up a little.
Hanes stared at Asuka for a moment. Talk about some major bi-polarness.....he scratched the back of his head. "Great. You said hi, so can we go now?"
Everus elbowed him slightly. "We can trust her, come on."
"You know I dont like trusting anyone. You're the only one that I CAN trust." Hanes rebelled.
"Then trust me when I say that we can trust her." Everus said stubbornly. "And besides, we have some time on our hands right now."
"Yeah, time that we dont need to be wasting!" Hanes exclaimed.
Everus kissed him. "Please....." she said while looking into his eyes. "Just for a few minutes babe."
Hanes sighed. He couldnt refuse now. He gave a smile. "Fine."
Asuka giggled. "well I've been dong fine, other then m other half causing some problems i'm fine...on your travels have you found any other dva osobnostš like me out there?" she was tired of being alone and she even had Everus do some looking around for her.
The name of a dva osobnost caught Hanes's attention. "Wait....wait a minute. You're osobnost? I've read so much about your species! I cant believe i didnt realize what you were!" he examined her. "This is amazing!"
Everus giggled at Hanes's sudden interest. "And now you want her around right?"
Hanes thought for a moment. "No. Because that decision isnt mine to make. If she comes with us, then she'll be in constant danger. Its her choice, not ours."
Askua raised a eyebrow, she didnt even know there were books about her species out there. "oh please, i want to see if there are others like me out there." she said grabbing Everus's hands. "Please let me go with you."
"Of course you can come with us!" Everus said with a squeal of joy. But then she looked at Hanes. "Babe?"
Hanes crossed his arms. "As long as she can protect herself and run when told, i guess i'll be fine with her coming along." he flipped open his book and began to flip through the pages, muttering slightly as he read.
Everus pulled Asuka into a hug. "Congratulations friend! You're coming with us!"
Asuka hugged Everus back and she laughed. "of corse i can fight back..truth be told i think Everus is the only one who has seen me fight and lived."
"Damn It!" He shouted, "She got away!" He kicked his legs up and kicked the girl in the stomach. As he fixed his shirt and glared at the girl. While lighting his cigarette and putting it in his mouth. "I'm going to fck you up, no one messes with my food." He looked around noticing people staring at him. "......shit."
Hanes glanced at Everus. "And when did all of this happen exactly?" he said as he closed the book he had.
"Eh....a long time ago." Everus replied. "But dont worry, she wont be a threat to us, i promise."
Hanes narrowed his eyes at Asuka slightly. He didnt know whether to be interested because of what she was or cautious because of WHO she was. "Yeah.....right...." he answered slowly.
At hearing his words Eres moved without thinking, doing something that only her brother would do. "There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" she says with fake cheerfulness and relief. She walked right up to Vincent and gently grabbed his arm, turning her gaze to the other girl. "I'm sorry if he was causing any trouble, but if you'll just excuse us, we should be going." she says kindly. She would take care of this, either by finding him food or killing him, whichever was necessary. She just didn't think it ws wise to share that part out loud.

Kovu once again walked down the sidewalk, whistling a tune, his hands in his pockets, blood covering him. That purebred fairy was no match to him and an easy kill. But now he was bored again. Maybe he would head into the heart of the city, there was sure to be action there.
asuka looked at him puzzled. "what's going on? are you alright?" she asked worriedly, she didnt like the way he narrowed his eyes at her. "hey do you need a place to stay for the night?" she asked Everus.