nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro It Hurt When We Fell From Heaven

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Sep 07, 2014 at 06:29PM
"Lucifer has a spy"

Four words was all it took. Those four words was all that was needed to spin a complete cycle of chaos in Heaven. Battles broke out between the minor angels and blood was shed and spilled upon the golden clouds on which the heaven lies. On Earth, in rained what seemed to be blood for seven days. No scientist could figure out a cause, or a theory that was logical enough to make any sense. Finally, the archangels decided to step in. Every angel who associated themselves with Lucifer were to be punished, and what better way than to cast them out of Heaven and down to Earth. Even angels that even seemed to be suspicious, along with the angels who were with Lucifer before he was sent down into hell, but werent sent with him at that time. As they were sent down to Earth, there feather were burned black and they wings were torn off. On Earth, the unknowing humans saw them as falling stars, meteor showers. Deep, small sized craters were left on the Earth from when they landed, and those who survived the fall had finally awaken. Some managed to keep a small amount of there power by grabbing a hand full of their feathers while falling, some still had there wings after they hit the ground, their feathers scorned with black. As a symbol of disgrace. It truly hurt....when we fell from heaven. And now it rains. The tears of the ones still in heaven and the falling had reached Earth.
-----------
Pow Pow! Now that the angels have landed on Earth, they'll have to live their lives as humans. They might even find some of the angels that were cast down with Lucifer millenniums ago. Enjoy!

Rules:
~*Rules*~
1. No god modding. Its a difference between that, and simply extending a fight.
2. Cursing and Sex is allowed
3. No killing without permission
4.That is all

Character Sheet For Angels:

Name:
Age (Or what age you appear to be):
Rank before falling from Heaven (Angel, Archangel,Principality, Authority, Strongholds, or Dominion):
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers (If you're one of the angels that managed to catch their feathers)
Other info/Past:

Character Sheet for Everything Else:
Name:
Race: (Human, angel, demon,):
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio (Optional):
Extra:
last edited on Sep 07, 2014 at 07:16PM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 1824 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1824

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Raphaelor Rein
Age (Or what age you appear to be): About 25
Rank before falling from Heaven (Angel, Archangel,Principality, Authority, Strongholds, or Dominion): Strongholds
Appearance: (Pic :P)

Personality: He was quiet the angel while up in Heaven. He was always one to respect the ones higher above him in ranking, and was very enthusiastic when it came to humans.

He always seemed to be interested in Humans, simply because they were such a mixed creation. Though there were some sinner, they were just as much as his pride as they were to the gods. He also likes a lot of the earthly music that the humans have created thus far. And most of all, he loved his home. Well, what used to be his home.

Dislikes:
He hated the fact that he was cast down from Heaven. And he dislikes the fact that his wings are now a symbols of disgrace to his kind.

Powers (If you're one of the angels that managed to catch their feathers):
Since he managed to retrieve a few of his feathers, he regained a small of amount of his power that allows him to see thoughts in the air, though they are invisible to others. Since he still has pieces of his wings, he's hoping that he regains his full strength so he could face the gods above once more and show them his innocence.

Other info/Past:
He didnt mean to be a little frantic. He couldnt think of any other way to react to the blood shed of his own kind. It was nothing but nonsense. Yet, despite his opinions, he was cast down from his home for no apparent reason. He doesnt blame anyone else but the one who was a "spy." No one seems to know who that person is. After the fall, he was extremely injured. He managed to keep his wings, but they began to burn away slightly.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Name: Raphaelor Rein Age (Or what age you appear to be): About 25 Gender: Male Rank before falli
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mirra1007 said…
Name: Melody Harper
Race: Human
Appearance: See picture.

Personality: She's a real sweetheart. Always polite, nice and helpfull. Though she does have the habit to get shy very easily and doesn't really know how to react in tough situations.

Likes: She has always liked little children and playing games or teaching them stuff. That's why she got a job as a pre schooler teacher. Also she loves to read all kinds of books and can't help to wonder if there are magical things in real life just like in books. Yeah she's a bit of a dreamer and loves mysteries.

Dislikes: People who hurt or threat other people badly. She just doesn't understand why people do that. Also she's kinda afraid of being alone in the dark.

Bio (Optional): Her life has been a very normal and peacefull one. Her parents were very nice and loving and she finished school with amazing grades. She has alot of good friends and is now a teacher. At the moment she is living on her own in a small appartment together with her cat.
 Name: Melody Harper Age: 23 Gender: female Race: Human Appearance: See picture. Personality: S
((HAH! Thanks for joining Mirra! :D))
((No problem! Always fun Rping with you :D ))
(( Likewise my friend, likewise! :D_))
(We'll wait for atleast one more person, then we'll gladly began :P OR we can start now and others can join along the way. Its your choice XP))
((I would love to start but let's wait till tomorrow because I have to leave now XP Bye bye!))
((Ok then XP See ya!))
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Alvin2442 said…
Name: Ambriel
Age (Or what age you appear to be): 18
Rank before falling from Heaven (Angel, Archangel,Principality, Authority, Strongholds, or Dominion): Dominion
Appearance: Picture
Personality: He was a secretive angel, but a quiet spirit.
Dislikes: God for casting him down to Earth. Being turned into a Disgrace of Angel kind.
Powers (If you're one of the angels that managed to catch their feathers) He caught just enough of his feathers to be able to use a small bit of shadow manipulation. But its weak, so he's glad he has his sword...and he can make a twin of himself.
Other info/Past: He's broken....on the inside.
 Name: Ambriel Age (Or what age you appear to be): 18 Gender: Male Rank before falling from Heaven
((Thanks for joinin Alvin! :P))
(No Problez bro! WE're waiting for her to get back correct?)
((Yep, that's just about it. But I dont think that she would mind if we start though. I'll make sure she has a place to cut in when she comes back and we can start now if you'd like to))
(Well then start it off. And then I'll break the flow.)
((Gotcha))

Raphaelor Rein struggled to his feet. A former Stronghold ranked angel, cast down from Heaven only to land upon the solid foundation of Earth. The feather on his wings were scorched black as sign of disgrace to the very beings he were created with, and over all, his wings carried burn holes in them and if he were lucky, they wouldnt burn into ash. From his lips, blood trickled and he coughed a bit. Blood seeped from his head slowly as he looked around. None of the others had seemed to survive the fall, either that or they hadnt awaken yet. He looked down at his feet and only was it then, that he realized how damage the area that some of them landed in caused. There were deep craters everywhere. They didnt seem to be anywhere close to large amounts of people, but some of them landed right on the outskirts of the city. He could see smoke drifting from some of the tall building structures, and knew that some of them had went THROUGH the city. He coughed again and took another step, only to wince in pain. He couldnt believe this. He had been cast down from his home, never to return again because the apparent conclusion that he had associated himself with Lucifer. He was innocent. He had no part in anything of the sort. He looked up into the sky. It was dark, just a little after what the humans called mid-night. Something he had no idea of was that even their eyes changed when they had fell. The white of his eyes were not black, while the actual eye was red. Stumbled as he looked around. There had to be more than him that just survived.
(If God is omnipotent and omnipresent...this would have never happened.)

Ambriel didn't even know what really happened. He saw God raise his hand and all of a sudden he flying towards the ground. He grabbed a few of his feathers, and yelped as he felt his wings being burned black, he couldn't even brace himself as he hit. With a loud explosion, Ambriel hit the ground as point-blank. He fell in a blackness like his wings.

Ambriel was surprised when he actually got up after crashing. He turned and saw only one other angel standing. But immediately after that, he let out a huge shout of pain, and crashed back into the ground, darkness surrounding him.

(I actually looked up angel names to name my angel, what about you?)
((Ikr. ))
((And nah, i kind of sketched out my angel's name from the arch angel Raphael.))

Raphael turned at the sound of a shout of pain. He turned just in time to see an angel crash to the ground. The fall must've taken a real tole on his body, he might of not had time to prepare, unlike himself. He seemed to be the only one who encased himself and shielded his body with his wings. But even so, he was still injured more than bad. That other angel had to still be alive though. He half limped over to the new bound crater in the ground and stared down at the angel. He took in a breath of air, but coughed as he felt pain in his chest. He could tell that the angel was a few years younger than himself, and by the looks of it, he knew who he was. This was a good friend and Dominion ranked Angel, Ambriel. "It seems its just you and I." he said as he slid his arms under and over him and picked him up. He slung him over his shoulder and fell down to a knee as he felt a sharp pain shoot through his body. He winced and groaned as he forced himself back to his feet. He began to walk along the craters, looking for any other surviving angel, and found that some of them had turned to ash already. He sighed angrily. They didnt deserve this. Why did all of them get punished for the deed of not even a handful of others? It made no sense to him. No sense at all.
(I wondered as such.)

Ambriel stirred as he felt himself picked up. He recognized who was carrying him after seconds of watching his face. "Thanks Raphael..." He said, not even having enough strength to pick himself back up. But finally he did, he wiggled himself off of Raphael's grip, and started to walk. His head was killing him, his balance was off, for sure. But, he could stand. And for the moment that was good enough for him. His expression darkened when he saw some of the one's who had turned to ash. "Did we like supernova as we hit the ground..." He mumbles to himself, feeling pain in every step.

(Speaking of wings, did none of them think of spreading them and flying down gently, like...)
((At the rate they were going, they couldnt. Some tried but that just made the wings burn quicker. Not only that, they were sent down by the hand of the gods, which would prevent them from landing any more lighter anyways.))

"You know, that's what happens when angels die on Earth......they just blow away with the wind....." Raphael shook his head. "What mockery will we be to the angels that still stand above in Heaven's gates?" Then it started to rain a bit and he looked up at the sky. "They are weeping for us....." he clenched his fists slightly and his wings tore slightly. He winced. "To be punished for the likes of something that we played no role in. To be cast down from our very home for the sins of which we did not commit. 'Tis painful. Those who didnt deserve such a fate were forced down along with us. We can only hope that redemption will be our way back into the Heavens above us. Though we have nothing to redeem ourselves for." he fell forward and caught himself as he felt another pain in his chest. "Our bodies will heal from this catastrophe, but time will be a enemy." coughed again, and this time a bit of blood spread itself over the ground beneath the soles of their feet.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas heart-of_love said…
(i was thinking about joining, but sometimes when i join Flamez roleplays i tend to get left behind...6 or 7 pages behind Lol)
((Lmao! And those "sometimes" is ok. It happens to everbody XP))
(then i'll join..give me a bit to make a char)
(It even happens to me heart. Trust me. And some of the times...its only me and Liquidz-Flamez.)

"Did you manage to grab anything before being casted down? Or bring anything with you?" Ambriel said, pausing as he felt his wings burning, even though they weren't. He mumbled out in pain, not enjoying the burnt feeling at all. "But what are we going to do about? And what are we, Angels anymore? Fallen Angels? A disgrace I assume..."
((Ok gotcha. And any time that you get left behind, i'll help you catch up and find a place for you to hop back in :P))

"Yes. A disgrace to our own race. We're fallen angels. Our black wings symbol our disgrace to the rest. Its not a very good feeling." Raphael said with another sigh. "As for managing to grab anything before I cast down, no. I have nothing. The only thing that i've managed to keep is a small portion of my power. Its quite oblivious to say the least, mainly because i dont know exactly what i can do. I assume you also managed to grab hold to a few of your feathers as well?" Thats right. If they managed to get small fragments of their wings, meaning the feathers, a small portion of their power would be theirs to keep. He winced as his left wing began to melt down slightly.
"I did, but it doesn't matter when I don't know of which feather held which part of my power." Ambriel sighed, shaking his head in this confused world. "So.....Earth. Weather seems nice..." He said, even though it felt like he was trapped in a lava pit.
Raphael thought for a moment "I guess you're right.....but we'll find our answers to what they are sooner than later." So far, they hadnt seen any other former angels that were alive. There was still a ways to go when it came to searching. If its one thing he knew, its that some of them had been scattered throughout the world. He hoped that they were okay. If falling took this much damage on a dominion ranked angel, then he didnt have a doubt that it did more than major damage on lower ranks. He looked around at their surroundings again. Yep. They had totaled the area completely. That made him wonder about the ones that crashed into the city. Were they even alive? Not only that but humans were known to become curious quickly. So that would be a problem for them. Though he didnt want to, he and Ambriel would have to flee from the area. Maybe go into the city. But they still had time left to find anyone that was alive. "And yes. Earth feels very different. The air here seems lighter than any other time that i've been here. It might take time to get used to it."
(thanks flamez)

Name:Katrina Himiko also known as Cat or Kitty

Age 20

Race: human

Appearance: pic

Personality: Katrina is a bubbly person, who sometimes can't shut up, when shes deep in thought people tend to think something is wrong with her, She's a kind hearted person who can make a great meal,and play a great melody on the piano.

Boys
Adventures
Danger
The Stars

Dislikes:
Quiet
needles
Docters

Bio (Optional): Katrina grew up with her grandparents because her mom and dad left when she was very young, her grandpa died when she was ten and her grandma died when she was 19.

Extra:n/a
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katrina raced down the side of the road, where the sidewalk dropped off to dirt and grass. She had seen the falling angels and thought they were stars. " Stars!" she exclaimed as her sneekers ripped up clumps of dirt and grass. "a Star really fell." she laughed as she slid down a small hill, she was about 3 or more miles away but she was still running like a pack of wild wolves were after her.
 (thanks flamez) Name:Katrina Himiko also known as Cat or Kitty Age 20 Gender: female Race
"Why do I still feel like my wings are going to melt off. Unless God is still punishing us." Ambriel look up at the sky. And then realized how long that fall actually is. "It hurts to fall from heaven..."

(Roll Credits ~ Reference to...)

He touched his shoulders, before touching his wings. They felt burned, as he had thought, but they felt like they were hiding something. He would have to figure it out when he was in a lava pit.
"That's because this is part of our punishment. For most of us atleast. It seems that i was able to keep my wings. But at the cost of disgrace." Raphael stared at the ground for a moment. All the craters around them made the area look like the moon's cousin or something. He then looked up at the sky as the rain fell. "I cannot bring myself to just accept the fate we have been given by the God. We must find a way to go back home and prove our innocence. Or else we'll be stuck here for the rest of our existence."
Karina slid to a stop and looked up as it started raining. "oh hey." she exclaimed only to slip as the river that wa nearby sloshed out and a made a small landslide, Katrina slipped on a rock and fell. "heh..that tickled silly rock." She looked back and saw the rocks and mud falling at her. "oh shit." she remarked .

(the title)
((Yep :P))

Raphael's ears caught a voice. It didnt seem to be to far off from where he and Ambriel was. But when he heard it, it was very faint. That made him assume that their instincts were dulled, but not at all diminished. "There's someone not to far off from where we are. If its a human or another fallen, we wont have much choice than to ask for help. We wont get far in our current condition."
Katrina got to her feet and took off at a sprint, the mudslide reminded her of the time she was exploring a old building and it started to cave in on her. She slipped on a pach of mossy stone and almost fell, but the mud stopped falling so she stopped to catch her breath, only to fall into a crater. "eeek!"
Raphael stopped for a moment. That was closer than before. In fact, it was closer than just close. He took a few steps forward. His red eyes searched the perimeter for a moment. Then he began to look from crater to crater, seeing nothing but ashes as he continued to walk along them. Until finally-- "Arent you a bit clumsy to be wondering around in such a place?" he asked as he stared down at the woman that had fallen into one of the craters.
Katrina looked up at him, he looked rather funny. "aren't you bit old to be dressing up like a fallen angel Mr?" she asking taking in his black wings,His silver hair,red eyes and the blood covering him. She got to her feet and climbed out of the crater to stand next to him.
"Its funny you say that.....because it hurt when i fell from heaven." Raphael mumbled. "And this certainly isnt some costume." his wings twitched slightly and the left wing melted off and burned away into ash. Now only his right wing was there, slowly diminishing.
((Another reference XP))

"Look around you. Let your eyes run over all of the destruction that was caused by the falling of angels from Heaven. My home." Raphael ranted. "Arent you a bit young to be wondering off by yourself Miss." he added as a counter.
Katrina's eyes grew wide as his wing melted off. "WHAT THE HELL!" She took a few steps away from him. he's really a fallen angel.. she thought before answering his question, her voice dripping with annoyance. "i'll have you know i'm 20 years old, and my name is Katrina."
(Its a reference to CinemaSins :D! But also the title :/)
"And i'll have YOU know that im 2000 years old. And I am Raphaelor Rein. A former Dominion ranked angel who was cast down upon this world because of a false assumption made by the upper classed angels. And the minor gods." Raphael added at the end. "Do not be afraid. I am not here to harm you, nor do I have any plans on doing so." he pointed his thumb back at Ambriel who had seemed to fall behind. "And that is also a former Stronghold ranked angel. Anyhow, you seem quite surprised. I'd take it you thought we were falling stars?" And that, he didnt know. He just saw it floating around her head into the air. He heard it in small whispers. Thoughts. So that's the ability his small portion of power blessed him with.
Melody had been sitting inside of her apartment, reading a book when she saw flashes of light outside her window. Curiously she opened the window and looked outside. Falling stars? She didn't think she heard anything about it on the new though. And so many..... But she had never even dreamed on seeing what she was about to see. One of the falling stars were going her way and before she know it one had crashed on the ground infront of her appartment. But it didn't look like a star.... It had the shape of a man. No, that couldn't be right could it? Quikly she grabbed her long coat and ran outside and when she arrived at the crater she still could see the shape of a man with wings.... This can't be true right?... She saw more smoke coming from outside the city. She was afraid but curiousity got the better of her. Without waiting a second she ran into the night towards the smoke.
Katrina took a few steps away from him. "hold on, your meaning to tell me you got kick out of heaven?" She was trying her best not to laugh seeing how she was atheist and didnt think god was real. "ha your funny." she started laughing unable to hold it in anymore, she grabbed her stomach and tried her best to not fall over as she laughed. "i-i'm s-ory" she panted.
"Then look above you." Raphael said bluntly. Another angel was falling from the sky. It crashed a few feet away from them. Moments later, a woman stepped out, her wings badly torn and burning. She was bleeding, just as he was, and her eyes were the same as his, except instead red, they were a pink. "C-Celcea?" No doubt....that was her. She was an archangel.
The woman glanced at him, her vision more than blurred. Though she couldnt make out exactly who it was, she recognized the voice. "R....Raph--" she fell forward, unable to to keep herself standing any longer.
Raphael moved as fast as his body would allow him and got there just in time to catch her.

((Looks like im gonna have two extra character then XP))
-----------------------

Name: Dominic
Age (Or what age you appear to be): Around the 20's
Rank before falling from Heaven: Dominion
Appearance: (pic)
Personality: Though he is a higher ranking angel than Raphael, he's one of Heaven's loud mouths. A bit cocky at times. But even so, he knows whats right and whats wrong and tends to be nice to the people he
meets.

The ocean
The sky
His home

Dislikes:
The one who caused all of this mess in the first place.

Powers (If you're one of the angels that managed to catch their feathers): There was no need to catch most of his feathers, considering the fact that his wings are still whole, he still has the chilling ice under his command.
Other info/Past: *To lazy to make anything at the moment.*
----------

Dominic stood up from his crater. Through the smoke, he could see that he had crashed through a building or two. He bled from his forehead, and the whites of his eyes were black while the actual eye was green. His disgraceful black wings fluttered and twitched. They were broken, but not torn away from him. He had managed to keep them, considering his rank. He had encased himself in thick layers of ice on the way falling to earth, but is just kept burning away. Though it did help sway the impact in his favor. But he was still injured just as bad. He coughed as he inhaled some smoke on accident. "This is......bad."
 "Then look above you." Raphael sinabi bluntly. Another angel was falling from the sky. It crashed a few
Name: Ceceal "Abel" Lucine
Age (Or what age you appear to be): around 20-23
Rank before falling from Heaven (Angel, Archangel,Principality, Authority, Strongholds, or Dominion): Archangel
Appearance: (Pic)
Personality: Lets just say she knows when to be nice and chooses when she wants to be a bit fiesty.

Tofu
The rain sometimes

Dislikes:
Being sent from heaven for something she didnt do.

Powers (If you're one of the angels that managed to catch their feathers): She has a small bit of telekinetic energy.
Other info/Past: She was always good friends with Raphael. She stood by him no matter what the circumstances or consequences were. They had known each other for quiet sometime.
 Name: Ceceal "Abel" Lucine Age (Or what age you appear to be): around 20-23 Gender: Female Rank be
Melody was running down the streets when she suddenly saw another falling 'star' crash through one building. And not even a second later it crashed through another building. That one was actually closer by.... She changed directions and ran off again. She turned a couple of corners and there was an other crater. But this one was different than the other one she had seen. Well, the crater itself wasn't different but through the smoke she could again see the shape of a man but this time it was standing up. She yelped in suprise as she heard a voice. Quikly she turned around to ran away but in her haste to get away she tripped over her own feet and fell onto her knees and hands with a hard thud,
Dominic heard a surprised yelp and a thud and walked from the smoke with a slight limp. He coughed again as tried to get all of the smoke out of his lungs. He stopped when he saw the woman on her hands and knees a few feet away. He squinted slightly. "Hey, is that some type of weird human custom that i havent seen before or are you just......there?" he asked as he scratched the back of his head. He sounded as if everything was normal, and things like this happened everyday. He coughed once more and a bit of blood spewed onto the ground. "Damn.....i guess that fall really took a number on me......." he put a hand to his head as a slight dizziness washed over him for a moment.
Melody quikly turned around to sit normally on the ground as she stared at the man who just walked out of the crater. She would be lying if she said she wasn't scared. Why in heaven's name did she walk out into the night again?! She was about to jump up and run away when she heard him coughing and saw the blood. He was injured.... Why did she care anyway, he was a unknown creature who just fell from the sky and he could attack her. But it didn't look like he would attack her..... She already knew she was going to regret this. She stood up from the ground and walks a bit closer. "A-are you hurt?.... Do y-you need some h-help?"
Dominic gave a smile. "Of course i dont!" he felt a sharp pain in his chest and coughed up a bit more blood as he fell to a knee. "Then.......then again, maybe I do....." he pushed himself back to his feet. He glanced behind him at the crater that his fall left. Man, it did quiet some damage. He looked at Melody. He made sure that he made complete eye contact with her. He saw what he wanted to see. She was a caring person. But at the same time she was unsure. Unsure of him, that is. But he could also see her curiosity flaring.He put his hands up as if surrendering. "Dont worry, i wont harm you." he thought for a moment. He guess he should start explaining. He pointed up at the sky. "I got kicked out of heaven, so yeah. And to answer that cheesy pick up line, yes, it did hurt falling from Heaven. Big time." his black wings were limp at the moment. "But no hospitals or anything like that....."
Melody couldn't believe it. If he had fallen from heaven then he was..... An angel? Well, an exiled angel to be more precisely. But these kind of things only happend in books. Was she dreaming? Ofcourse, she had fallen asleep while reading. There was no other way to explain all this... But still it looked so real. He looked so real. The air felt real. The smoke felt real. Everything..... Suddenly she heard sirens coming their away. If it was real or not, they had to get out of there or else they'll both be in trouble. She took off her long coat and hesitated a bit before wrapping it around him. She then softly grabs his hand. "This way." And then pulls him along.
Ambriel, raised his eyebrows. "You know, I was a Archangel once. But I got caught spying on God and got put right back down to Dominion. And then, upper class angels, made this happen, and now I'm disgraced out of heaven." He rubs his hand through his hair. He was muttering to himself, but was looked at the seven feathers he had grabbed. He already knew what three had did. They turned into his sword, which was disguised into his wings. But the other four, Ambriel took a glance at Katrina's shadow and saw how it reached to him. But he shook it off and paid attention to the conversation at hand. And thought of revenge on the angels.
Dominic followed her willingly. Her hands were so....soft. And warm. He glanced back as he heard the sirens. "To explain the black wings and all, well, there considered as wings of disgrace to my kind." he added as they hurried along to wherever they were going. "I dont think i'll heal as fast as I would've......time wont exactly be on my side." Even though they were in a bit of a hard place, he still looked at his surroundings. He wandered what city he was in. What continent he had landed on. "Is it weird to say that i feel like i've met you before somewhere?"

((I thought Ambriel was with Raphael and Katrina?))
Alvin2442 commented…
He is..... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Melody continoud to lead him throught the streets when they arrived at the building she was living in. She wondered why he has the black wings. He must've done something wrong she assumed. "Yes, that is very weird. I don't know you at all." Ofcourse she doesn't know random falling guys with wings. She looked around to see if someone was inside the building and then quikly hurried inside while still pulling him along. She used the stairs to get to the fifth floor and then walked to the door of her appartment. She opened and softly pushes him inside before getting in herself and locking the door shut. She hoped no one had seen them.
Dominic inspected her house. He gave a slight smile. "Not to shabby. Nice taste in the paint for the walls, decent floors that dont seem to creek much, a nice suitable ceiling that doesnt seem like its going to cave in anytime soon......well, unless another angel is cast down and it hits it by any chance. Other than that, your place of stay seems quiet comforta--" he was cut off as he felt a burning pain. His wings came from his back with so much force that they cut through the walls, inches away from Melody. They had stuck in both sides of the door. He winced and let out a groan in pain. He tried to retract them again, but they just slumped. "That......was unexpected......"
Melody's eyes widen and she quikly puts her hands over her mouth to stop herself from screaming. That could've easily killed her if they had hit her. And now she had to explain why there were holes in the walls. She knew it. She never should've done this. He is dangerous and she doesn't know a thing about him. But.... He was hurt. She can't just leave him alone like that. She walks to him and puts one hand on his back and takes his hand with her other one. She slowly leaded him to the couch. "Here, lay down for a bit. Maybe that'll help."