nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro The Kingdom of Astoria [Open, No Character Limit]

teamsalvatore98 posted on Sep 20, 2014 at 10:27PM
In a time of darkness (The Bubonic Plague is nearing its end), the citizens of [mythical kingdom] Astoria are on a downward spiral caused by the recent death of the great king, Edward XI, and his eldest son Edward XII. The only other living heir of Edward XI, young and inexperienced Evelyn (18 y/o). Now without any knowledge of her family, and if they still live, Evelyn must lead her lost and confused subjects into an era of life and prosperity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~

Rules:

~Don't role play as someone else's character unless you've asked for their permission. If someone is going to be playing for your character, please let me know.
~Don't kill off characters without explicit permission from myself and the character's creator.
~Sorcerers exist in this world, however, humans are the only race.
~If you want to talk out of character, it can be done using the comment feature, but I would prefer if you use (parenthesis).
~I ask that you use proper grammar and spelling. Everyone on this website is old enough to know how to use a comma.
~Mature content such as blood and gore is allowed. However, I'll ask that all mature content is kept within reason.
~There will, obviously, be romance-- but let's all try to keep the sex to a page or less, please. Meaning that if you want your character to sleep with someone else's, get it over with in under a page. It gets annoying after a while.
~I'm hoping this will be a somewhat fast paced role play. I understand some people have things they need to do such as school and a job, but anything you miss you can be filled in on simply by asking.
~Any and all ideas for the development of the story can be submitted to me on my wall.
~If you're going to be away for a while or are planning on quitting the role play, please make me aware.
~I ask that characters are submitted using the character sheet, if at all possible.
~Because this IS a medieval RP, modern things should be left out. If you're unsure about something please ask.
~Don't make a character unless you plan on joining the RP.

If it seems like my rules are unfair, please feel free to message me and argue them. If I feel as if you've made a fair argument, I will alter the rules.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~

Character Sheet~

Name: Required

Position in Society: Ex.:Aristocrat, peasant, etc. Required

Appearance: A few simple adjectives would suffice, but if you want to use a picture you can.

Personality: Once again, a few simple words will suffice. If you don't want to put this here, you can put it in the bio.

Biography: Required. If your character is a sorcerer, this is where it would go. Please include your character's occupation in this, and anything else you feel is necessary. Also, include the relationships between your character and others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~

Accepted characters:

|Princess Evelyn: Princess| Played by myself, Teamsalvatore98|
|Axel Lucardio: Peasant and rogue| Played by DJ-Ticci-Toby|
|Sammy Silverman: Peasant-born Aristocrat| Played by Frankiestein65|
|Mai Riana: Royal-born Peasant| Played by wildwolfheart18|
|Rose Mary: Peasant| Played by wildwolfheart18|
|Erik: City Guard| Played by myself, Teamsalvatore98|

For the map:

Black represents the borders of Astoria. Red is the kingdom Neryum, yellow is Hanlon, and blue is Ressytra. A great, towering wall surrounds the border of Astoria, and a bigger wall surrounds the city where the castle is. This city is the equivalent of the capital of Astoria, known as Gienah.

Astoria is in a trading alliance with Neryum. Ressytra and Astoria are on rough terms, because of the supposed assassination of Edwards XI and XII by a Ressytrian citizen. Hanlon is, for the most part, neutral.
 In a time of darkness (The Bubonic Plague is nearing its end), the citizens of [mythical kingdom] Ast
last edited on Oct 24, 2014 at 02:25PM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 257 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 257

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DJ-Ticci-Toby said…
Name: Axel Lucardio
Position in Society: Peasant Rouge
Appearance: Picture down below
Personality: Axel is normally sneakily with stuff sense he's a rouge and all but Axel can be nice at some points but mostly sneakily. But this will advance once we go into the story.
Biography: Axel Caesar Lucardio is apart of his family of wanted rogues. He grew up stealing because they were peasants. They couldn't just die on the dusty floors of the parts of the poor people's village. They advanced stealing at night, not to be seen at day. If you see them at day, they will mostly camouflage with a peasants till the twilight of the sun. But at age 17, Axel left Halon, where he and the peasants resided, to go to the big city of Astoria. He made it to Astoria on foot when he finally turned 18. Axel found out that the king and prince died by a Ressytra citizen. Now his adventures might go totally bad or awesomely good.

Name: Axel Lucardio Position in Society: Peasant Rouge Gender: Male Age: 19 Appearance: Picture
teamsalvatore98 commented…
Looks good! Thank you for joining. :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
DJ-Ticci-Toby commented…
Thank you ;3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas teamsalvatore98 said…
Name: Evelyn

Position: Princess, soon to be queen.

Appearance: Picture (Ignore the hawk and the tattoo)

Personality: Hot-headed, opinionated. If she disagrees with something, she will let you know.

Biography: One will be provided soon.
 Name: Evelyn Position: Princess, soon to be queen. Gender: Female Age: 18 Appearance: Pi
(So bummed this died..... *maybe the roleplaying senpai will finally notice poor salvy* >.> ^///^ )
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Frankiestein65 said…
Name: Sammy Silverman
Position: Aristocrat
Appearance: Look at picture
Personality: Sometimes fun, sometimes serious.
Biography: She was abandoned by her peasant parents after she was born, because they had no money to pay to keep her. She was then taken in by an aristocrat family and raised to be one herself. She often sneaks into the village to see how the peasants are doing and often brings food and other things. (She could be friends with Axel?)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Name: Sammy Silverman Age: 19 Position: Aristocrat Gender: Female Appearance: Look at picture Pe
(Looks good, Frankiestein! :3 )
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wildwolfheart18 said…
name: mia riana
postion:peasant
appearnce; (pic)
personality:sweet shy and hard working
bio: mai was tooken in by a peasant family when they fond her floating in a basket along the river
 name: mia riana age:16 gender:female postion:peasant appearnce; (pic) personality:sweet shy and
(Looks good, wolfheart! Thanks for joining ^///^ )
((your welcome..umm when can we start?))
(We can start now, I guess.)

Evelyn paced around her bedroom, chewing furiously at her thumbnail. How will I tell the people that the murderer is still on the loose? Everyone will be more frightened than they already are. I couldn't make them live in fear; it would be wrong of me. But would lying to them be even more wrong? she thought to herself. "I can't lie. That would make me a horrid leader. And yet.... is a life lived in fear really a life at all?" Evelyn sighed and sat down on her bed, burying her face in her hands. "I wish Father were here...."
mai was sitting on a big rock beside the river where her parents had found her..she wondered where she came from.they said the basket was fine and had lots of silk blankets it it. they think i come from a royal family..but who know..'just another day a peasant"
Evelyn paced towards her window and peered out over the river. "I'm lost without you, Father....." She sighed again and forced the jammed-shut window open. The box below the window contained baby's breaths and almond blossoms, her mother's favorite flowers. Evelyn hummed quietly as she watched the buzzing city beyond the river.
mai looked up to the castle to see the princess looking out her window. she looked closley and couldn't help but think how much the princess looked like her."dont kid yourself..its impossable'.
Evelyn spotted Mai and waved. She couldn't help but notice they shared many similar features, but she dismissed the thought and went to grab her sketching book. The river is absolutely beautiful in the morning. She started to draw the river and its surrounding, including Mai. She couldn't identify the reason why, but she felt strangely compelled to draw out Mai's every detail, down to the last pattern on her dress. "How odd," she mused aloud to herself.
mai smiled waving back 'she is so sweet..its ashame about the king" she noticed she was drawing so mai didn't move she didn't want to mess the princess up. she heard a faint howling in the woods and smiling.."i wish i could run free like the wolves in the forest. there so wild ".
Evelyn looked up at the howling, crestfallen. The sound of freedom... it only reminds me of my chains. She sighed and wiped away a tear that had dared to escape. "Crying is a sign of weakness," she quoted her father sadly. "You're being ridiculous Evelyn," she muttered as she continued drawing, "there are people in the kingdom who starve while you sit in here by the warm fire, drawing your life away. How selfish you are; there are some in your kingdom who would kill to be where you are." She gulped at the irony of what she'd just said, and sighed once more.
Sammy: -looks u at the palace from her bedroom window-
mai sat there and started to hum. she loved to sing and dance. but this song she was humming was desturbing but she couldn't stop. then it happened a flash back she heard a baby crying she could see flames and she seen a man standing there shouting but she couldn't make out his face
"evelyn run get you and your little sister out of her" the girl was only two how could she possible know what to do...but she did she left running and crying holding the baby tight in her arms. she grabed a big basket alot like mine.....what mai saw next really disturbed her. the girl put the baby in the basket right by the castle and set her in the river. the baby was screaming and crying. but the girl did what she had to do...and under her breath she whispered "sorry"
Evelyn gasped, having shared the same vision. Had she had a sister long ago? Was she truly not the only heir? These questions burned themselves in Evelyn's brain. She couldn't remember a fire in the castle, but the Evelyn in the vision was so young. Who could it be? Is she even still alive?
mai fell to the ground blacking out. she dreamed of death..but nothing else. she wanted to know who that girl was..and why she put mai in the basket..or if the baby was mai..she didn't know but she wanted to know..and know!
Evelyn saw the girl collapse and called out to her, with no response. She hurried through the castle and left through the kitchen door. She ran to Mai and touched her forehead lightly.
mai eyes slowly oped when she seen the princess she jumped up and bowed.."your highness..i'm sorry i will get back to work"..she was nervous."can i help you in anyway?"
Evelyn stood gracefully, smiling in relief. "I'm glad you're alright, miss. And please don't bother with formalities and titles when there's no one around. You can call me Evelyn; what is your name?"
mai stood still her eyes got wide..that name..the girl in her vision was named evelyn...she smiled"my names mai..its nice to meet you princess"
Evelyn smiled again. "You have a lovely name, Mai. And please, call me Evelyn. Are you sure you're alright? I can get nearly anything you need if you'd like." She gestured towards the kitchen. "There's tons of food inside."
mai belly growled she put her hand to her stomache."thats so kind of you..but are you sure the queen will mind you feeding a peasant?" she blushed ashamed to say what she was even thou she didn't feel like one
Evelyn tilted her head at Mai, a bit shocked. "The queen? She died nearly sixteen years ago. I'm surprised you didn't know."

(I guess I forgot to mention in the description that the queen is dead too >.> )
((oh ok whoops))

"im sorry.im only sixteen myself"..she thought for a moment"but doesn't that make you queen evelyn?"

(sad thang is back then by the time you was sixteen you were already married and had kids))
(Yeah... but it seems to be happening more and more these days.. as far as having kids goes.)

Evelyn sighed sadly. "Yes, it does make me queen. But I've no knowledge of how to lead. My brother was meant to be the next ruler..." She gestured towards the kitchen door. "Would you like to come inside and join me for breakfast?"
mai nodded "i would be delighted to evenlyn" mai smiled big happy knowing the princess was her freind.
Sammy: -grabs her hood and sneaks out into the village-
Evelyn led her through the kitchen door where a cook was already preparing a soup for breakfast. She went into the dining room and sat at the table, gesturing for Mai to sit as well.
mai sat down in the chair infront of evelyn she smoothed out her dress"this is a very beautiful palace evelyn"
"Beautiful, yes. But since I'm the only member of the royal family still alive it seems very empty, even with the servants bustling about all the time. What about your family? Do they live in the city?"
(I'm going to create a new character real quick so if there are any late responses on my behalf that's why)
mai looked down "my parenst have passed...really there were not my real family they found me floating in a basket along side the river". she gulped fighting back tears 'there said the basket was filled with fine silk like from a royal family".
Sammy: -runs to the village-
Name: Erik Drennon

Position in Society: Guard

Appearance: picture (realized I forgot to put a picture so I had to edit >.>)

Personality: Kind, proper, generous

Biography: Erik grew up in Hanlon, but his family migrated to Astoria when he was very young. He became a knight when he was fifteen, but because of an injury to his leg he was demoted to a guard. He often times stands guard in the city. He shares his pay with the peasants in the city.
 Name: Erik Drennon Position in Society: Guard Gender: Male Age: 23 Appearance: picture (
Evelyn's eyes widened slightly at the mention of a basket, but she retained her composure. "I'm sorry to hear that. So are you living in their house, or are you without a home?"

Erik watched Sammy as she ran past. He was tempted to stop her but decided it would do no good.
"i live in a home but i get just as lonely by myself" she smiled 'i do have a pet dog but he often wonders" she laughed slightly.
name: bango
personality:wild and loyal
appearnce;(pic)
 name: bango age:3 gender:male personality:wild and loyal appearnce;(pic)
"I wish I could have a pet. Father always said it was inappropriate for someone of our stature to associate themselves with an animal. I would love to have a dog, though."
mai smiled "thats silly pets are good for anyone, would you like to meet bango?" bango was really sweet when it came to woman." i do believe his mate just had puppies".
"I would love to meet him. I've never seen a puppy before, either."
"there just adorable" she smiled excitedly..'if you can show me the way out, then i'll take you to them". she felt really close to the princess now.
Evelyn smiled and led Mai to the castle's entrance.
mai walked out slowly walking to where the puppies where. when she got there bango come running to her waging his tail and barking.'oh its good to see you to bango, how are the puppies?" he barked as in to say good. she walked past the rock and seen them lying down sleeping."aww there cute"!
 mai walked out slowly walking to where the tuta where. when she got there bango come running to he
Evelyn gasped and fell to her knees. "They're adorable!"
mai smiled 'you can have one evelyn" looking at the puppies she petted bango's head 'but you don't have to i can understand if you don't"
"I would love to have one....But I'm afraid I know nothing about taking care of dogs."
"i-i could help you if you would like" she giggled 'i do have exsperience with them as you can see" she smiled big.