nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro Blood Among The mga rosas

BlackPetals posted on Oct 20, 2014 at 11:53PM
Loosely based off Diabolik Lovers, what with vampires and teenage girls. (No sparkly, half-assed vampires here, darlin'. These are the take-blood-now-apologize-never type.)
Since all my other RP attempts recently have died alone in the corner, I figured this one would at least pique some interest.

Now, you're a young lady, just reaching the bloom of beauty. You and several others around your age (14-19) were sent to your new home: a manor out in the woods. The owners are obviously rich, thought they don't much care for visitors. The men inside, however, are anything but what you expected.
~~~
1. Probably not so much a romance RP, maybe some sort of possessive/submissive interactions, but not exactly romance. (I suck at romance anyways, so yay! *.*)
2. At the most, two or three vampires and as many girls per person, not total.
3. Always always always always have the girl tell the vampire when she feels weak. Character deaths are not planned for, unless they get moody and attempt (and fail) suicide. (Really now, you live in a house full of very strong, incredibly fast vampires, and you're gonna go jump off the roof. My God, you're an idiot.)
~~~
Girl Profile
Name:
Bio: (Optional)

Vampire Profile
Name:
Appearance of Age:
Personality:
Bio: (Optional)

Pictures are optional as well. And I'll be stealing Ayato, Shuu, and Laito from DL.
As for who goes with who, the girls get to choose the vampire that they think looks less scary.
last edited on Oct 21, 2014 at 12:01AM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 778 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 778

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas heart-of_love said…
Kagome stood with her hands on her hips. turning to glare at Subaru. "what do you mean the Cycle repeats?"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BlackPetals said…
Subaru laughe again. "Didn't they tell you? He set a woman on fire, and now he himself has flames in him." Kanato sighed. "Subaru, that's not very funny."
Kagome shook her head. "you vampirs are so strange." she turned to Kanato. "i think your inlove...thats how i felt when i fell for Ayato.." she paushed. "I think we should go cheack on him..make sure that i didnt hurt him to badly when i said sit boy"
Kanato's cheeks were tinted pink. "Okay." He led the way to the house, finding Ayato sleeping under the Christmas tree. Kanato knelt down next to him. "Ayato," the redhead grumbled, rolling on his side. "Gerroff me, Kanato. 'M sleepin'."
Kagome walked over and pokes Ayato on the cheeck. "oiii..Ayato-kun." she spoke, before she grabbed hisshoulder and started shaking him.
"Kagomeeeee," he whined. "Stahp."
Kagome crossed her arms over her chest. "fine i guess sleep is more important the nyour girlfriend..maybe i'll just go home and never come back. " She started to her feet and winked at Kanato before turning on her heels to leae.
Ayato was on his feet in a second. "Kagome," he said quickly. "Uhh, whatcha need, darlig?"
Kagome turned around and placed a hand on his fforehead. "are you aalright?"
"Yes," he said slowly. "Why? Am I supposed to not be alright or something?"
Kagome kissed him on the cheeck. "because i missed you..so you didnt miss me?"
"Oh." Ayato's cheeks burned. "I missed you, I just forgot you had left." His arm wrapped around her, holding her close. Subaru chuckled, grabbing Kanato by the collar and guiding him into the hall. Ayato hummed, inhaling the scent of her hair.
(sorry i cant reply until i get my laptop back)
Kagome sighed. "i missed you....i was worried what trouble you got yourself into while i was away." she looked up at him, her brown eyes meeting his green one. "i'm glad your okay."
(It's okay.)
"Trouble? Don't know what you're talking about, sugar." He grinned, looking down at her. "I'm glad you're okay, too. I thought maybe someone would come after you."
(i can get on fanpop on my ps3...so happy)
Kagome bit her lip,he had to be right on the dot with that. "............" she was silent.
Ayato frowned. "Someone did, didn't they?" He tilted his head. "You're biting your lip. It's going to bleed if you keep doing that."
Kagome let go of her lip as it sunk into her flesh and put an iron taste in her mouth. "well......"
"Who, Kagome?" He planted a swift kiss to her lips, drawing away with spots of blood on his own. Ha licked them clean, eyes fixed on hers. "Someone did, that's obvious." He smiled. "You're cute when you're hiding things."
Kagome sighed, stood on her tiptoes, and whispered in his ear "Subaru"
Ayato laughed, kissing her cheek. "Did he? Oh, my brother the creeper. Well, that's alright, as long as he didn't scare you too bad?"
Kagomes eyes were wide "didnt scare me to much?! if Kanato wasnt in ear shot..... i would have been a midnight snack." She held out her wrist showing angry looking black bruses in the shape of a hand.
Ayato lifted her wrist gently. "I think I owe Kanato a thank you and Subaru a chat," he murmured, closing his emerald eyes. "He should have..." He subsided into quiet grumbling for a second before opening his eyes. "You might want to ice it. There's still some hot water in the kitchen, if you'd like hot cocoa." He released her arm, planting another kiss to her cheek, her forehead, then turning and heading for the door. He poked his head out. "Subaru!" The redhead shouted down the hallway. "You and Kanato meet me in the rose garden." He walked to the door to the grounds, opening it and sighing once, casting a look back before stepping out into the snow.
Kagome had a very puzzled look on her face. She shook her head slowly before she went on her quest to find ice and make hot coco.
There was a crashing sound from outside followed by a loud laugh from Kanato. After a moment, the three brothers entered the room. Subaru's hard crimson eyes were fixed on the floor. "My apologies for scaring you, Miss Kagome." Ayato, who stood with his arms folded nodded once, and Kanato was clearly holding back a laugh again.
(almost a month o.o)

Kagome took a sip of hr coco. "it's fine and please just call me Kagome."
(Yeah, partly my fault for being a lazy arse. X3)

Subaru inclined his head and Ayato snuck up behind Kagome, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing the side of her neck. "I'm glad you're home, Kagome."
Kagome let out a yelp when Ayato grabbed her around the waist and kissed her neck, almost spilling hot liquid all over them. "you scared the bejesus outta me!" she exclaimed in surprise.
(lol figures)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
"Aww, don't be scared of me," Ayato purred, planting another kiss to her skin. Kanato smiled evilly, catching the wink his brother sent. He walked up, stealing Kagome's hand for a light kiss. "Ayato is right, Kagome. None of us are scary unless it's tonight, which is the full moon." The other brothers appeared, waiting quietly. Ayato sighed into Kagome's hair. "It also happens to be a blood moon of sorts, so we'll be spending the night in the tower. And, Kagome, whatever you hear us say, don't unlock the doors." He slipped a golden key into her hand before releasing her and planting a last kiss to her cheek. He winked before the whole group of them left the room.
Kagome blinked in surprise as they left, the thing that confused her was, they ere going to be locked in a tower...but who was locking them in?

she shook her head slowly before washing her cup and going into the tv room to watch some tv. she found out it was connected t oyoutube so she watched some youtubers like JoshJepson or Pewdiepie.
The door clicked shut after Kanato as he closed it, sitting with his back to the stone wall. "Twelve hours," Laito muttered. They brothers were each in a separate cell, just to make sure they didn't harm one another. Ayato watched the moon rising, shackles around his wrists rattling. They were all handcuffed to the wall as another safety measure.
Claire poked her head into Kagome's room. "Hey," she said quietly, padding over to stand next to her. "Where at the brothers?"
Kagome looked up at Claire as she entered. " they locked themselves in one of the towers...something about the full moon and hurting people.." She offered the girl a snack she brought from home. Ayato said no matter what we hear don't open the door."
 Kagome looked up at Claire as she entered. " they locked themselves in one of the towers...something
Claire took the snack, chewing thoughtfully. "Hmm. Then that must mean it'll be pretty bad." She looked outside, the rising moon catching her eyes. "Oh..." The moon was tinged red, the color deepening as the seconds ticked by. It was then that a sound broke the relative quiet, filtering in from the open window. Laughter, and the clanking of chains. Claire stared at thee wall before racing out onto the balcony and looked up. "Oh my God..." She mumbled, stumbling inside and closing the door. "That is freaking terrifying."
Kagome got to her feet and paused the tv. "what's the Matter Claire? what did you see?" Insted of opening the door again, kagome closed the certians and locked all the door's and windows.
"Your boyfriend looks like a frigging psycho." Claire answered, sitting down and folding her hands. "Smiling like that--" a loud howl interrupted, trailing off into Kanato's childish giggling. Claire shook her head. "When they said crazy, they meant it."
Kagome sat down next to Claire. "i can only imagine what your's looks like. at that she giggled before turning on the tv again, JoshJepson was in the middle of yelling at a chicken.
" Okay we can have a little bit of fail..but not that much fail! NO THAT"S THE SAME FAIL AS LAST TIME!"" Kagome started laughing
Claire turned her attention to the TV, but felt bad for the vampire brothers. If that happened a lot, and she thought it did, then they must have a hell of a time getting people to stay. "He probably looks like a rapist,"
Kagome looked at Claire as Josh said "i'm gonna fucking kill you" Kagome placed her hand on Claires. "feeling bad for the brothers?" she questioned knowing excatily what Claire was thinking.
"Yeah." She said, looking at Kagome. "I can only imagine going crazy once, but to lose your mind constantly, with a bunch of ithers all together is... horrible." She sighed.
Kagome opened her mouth to reply, only to stop when the floor boards creaked, she swallowed silently and her gaze flicked to the door. "......do you think...they got out?"
"I hope not," Claire whispered, eyes on the door. She pulled a ruby studded dagger from her dress, holding it with the blade to her arm. "But if they did..."
Kagome grabbed her bow and knocked an arrow. "should we open the door?"
"Go ahead" Claire answered, sliding up to the wall by the door. She stood ready, eyes half closed.
Kagome lowered her bow and reached out for the doorknob, as her hand closed around it the wood bucked and Kagome quickly drew back, it bucked again before a crack appeared down the middle. "Quick in the closet!" Kagome grabbed Clare and shoved the girl inside, closing it behind her.

the wood exploded and a large chunck lodged itself in Kagome's leg. but it wasnt the boys..it was something else.

(Dun Dun DUN!)
(Oooh!)
Claire breathed slow, staring at the flying wooden splinters. Is that...
(what should it be???)
(Inuyasha, come to steal Ayato's girl? Then Claire releases the crazy vampires to save her or something?? That would be amazingly fabulous and funny.)
(sounds good)
"I-Inuyasha!" Kagome gasped in surprise as him and his friend walked into the room. Inuyasha grabbed Kagome and threw her over his shoulder " PUT ME DOWN!" They left leaving a trail of Kagome's blood behind, and the chunk of wood that was lodged into her leg.
"KAGOME!" Claire shouted, pounding on the closet door. "INUYASHA YOU SON OF A BITCH!" She attacked the door again, slashing and stabbing with her knife.
The Closet door broke and fell, letting Claire out, faintly the sound of a car's engine roared and the tires squealed before the sounds faded, the only thing heared now was the boy's upstair's freaking out and laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome kicked the driver seat, where Inuyasha was. "Let me the fuck out!" Inuyasha's friend smacked Kagome in the head with something making her vision go black.
Claire scrambled to her feet, breathing hard. Her legs were shaky, her first instinct to run after the car, however stupid that sounded. Then her eyes landed on the gold key on the bed, and she dived for it, clutching it tightly before racing up the stairs and towards the tower.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas