nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro Escaping From the Spirit World!

hikari_hiwatari posted on Jan 03, 2015 at 10:42AM
(story)
it was 1987 (lolz five night at freddy's reference XD) there used to to be a well know scientist who believed that there is a way to go into the spirit world and also anything else that is supernatural since he thought of this he has decided to create a machine that will in theory create a bridge to go into this 'spirit world' he worked day and night into making this machine never even coming out of his laboratory it wasn't until one day he mysteriously disappeared some how leaving to what everyone else believed was 'incomplete' so now his laboratory was left abandon and empty the only thing left was that one machine it wasn't until a group of kids was dared to go into this abandon laboratory bumping into the machine and got sucked into the spirit world will they managed to escape? or will they be stuck there forever!

(Note)

okay so i know this sounds cliche but i look more towards the adventure and the horror and the exploration and stuff like that so you dear reader who read this are in the group who got sent to the ghost world also for everyone to know you can join in weather in ghost form or in living form all you gotta do is say how you got sent into the ghost world if your a living person! sooo yeah also anyone who wants to be the scientist and make up a name for him and stuff go right ahead! but just remember that he can't be put in until after at least uhhhhhh i don't know maybe after a lot of stuff happens anyway i hope you all have fun! oh yes and before i forget ghost and monsters from movies games and TV shows will also be in this!

Rules

i'll put it in if needed i trust you peeps X3

(Character Info!)

Name:
Weapons:
Dislikes: (both like and dislike are optional)
Appearance: (pic is option!)
are you a ghost or a living?:
powers: (for ghost only!)
Bio:
Extra: (option!)

(Living)

Alexi Sahkarov

Melody Johnson

Jordan Mason

Akane Bells

Kathy Jackson

Lane Johnson

(Ghosts)

Yukiko

Raiyu 'Rai' Izuki

Lily Ragner

Huu

Serenity

(peeps from movies)

(will be added when either i or people who are role playing think up any!)

(And also a link to go to the blooper version of this rp XD link I hope you all have fun!)
last edited on Jan 28, 2015 at 12:29PM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 808 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...