Out of 5000 unsolicited submissions a taon to most editors, 95% are rejected right off the bat. That leaves barely 5% of manuscripts even looked over at all, and most of the time only 1-2% of that remaining percentage get published.
Don't get so hyped up about how your book will get famous, because chances are that it's either one of the worst books the editor's ever seen in his life, or just a boring book.
Sure. I won't fight about which one is better. I think that is a stupid thing to do. Better is a word of opinion. You don't pagtatalo with opinion, you pagtatalo with fact, and fact is, you can't call your opinion of something fact. That's just controversary.
Anywho, good luck on your book, I have confidence that it's great. From one writer to another, have fun.
LOL Have you ever realized most people only fight about books that get adapted to movie? No? But it's the truth. So, who guarantees me that your book will get a movie version or that will get published? Plus, it's good that people fight about books, since it gives them madami attention..