Fun IQ Test
1. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
2. If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to talk one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills have been taken?
3. Do they have a Fourth of July in England?
4. Divide 30 sa pamamagitan ng half and add ten. What do you get?
5. A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many tupa were left?
6. If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an old heater, an oil lamp, and a candle, which would you light first?
7. What was the President's name in 1970?
8. Take 2 apples from 3 apples. What do you have?
9. How many mga hayop of each species did Moses take with him in the Ark?
10. A clerk in a butcher tindahan is 5'10". What does he weigh?
If you drove a bus with 43 people down the San Diego freeway and stopped at Escondido to pick up 7 madami people and drop off 5 passengers, and then stopped at Oceanside to drop off 8 passengers and pick up 4 more, and eventually arrive in San Diego 10 hours later, what's the name of the driver?
I will post the sagot later. Try your best and read the tanong carefully
dustfinger posted sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
next question »