I Found that on the internet
1. When you were young, were you involved in any kind of political protests such as for the Civil Rights movement or against Vietnam? Why or why not?
2. What tells you when a child is responsible enough to trust a lot?
3. What was your first car? What was your paborito car when you were young?
4. How often do you go over the speed limit?
5. Were you considered popular in middle school or high school? Why or why not?
6. Did you have big fights with your mom when you were growing up? If so, what were they usually about?
7. Did you have big fights with your dad when you were growing up? If so, what were they usually about?
8. Did you ever get arrested for anything? If not, did you ever do anything you should have gotten in trouble for if anyone had found out?
9. What was your most important relationship in high school and why did it end?
10. If you could do any job in the world, besides the one you are doing now, what would it be?
11. What kinds of things get you angriest? Why?
12. When, if ever, do you think it's okay to tell a lie?
13. How old do you think you look? Why?
14. When did you have your first kiss? Who did you have it with? Did you like it?
15. How did you and Mom/Dad meet?
16. How old are you in your dreams? What are you doing?
17. What was your paborito pet when you were a kid?
18. Why did your parents give you your name?
19. What is your paborito joke? Why?
20. What was the best thing I ever gave you?
21. Who was your best friend in high school and what was the best thing about this person?
22. If you could afford any car in the world, what would it be?
23. Do you think you have any prejudices? What would they be?
24. If a friend of yours told you that he or she did something dishonest, would you ulat him or her to the police? Why or why not?
25. How important do you think it is to look really good?
26. What kinds of scenes in pelikula make you cry?
27. Is there any experience that you have not had that you regret not having?
28. What qualities do you most respect in a woman? In a man?
29. Do you think we should know details of political people's private lives, like the President of the United States?
30. Is it okay for someone who is twenty-two to marry someone who is forty or fifty? Why or why not?
31. How would people who knew you in middle school describe you then?
32. How would people who knew you in high school describe you?
33. How would you describe Dad/Mom the first time you saw him/her?
34. If there were a war against the United States, how would you feel about volunteering for duty?
35. What makes a good friend?
36. How do you tell when someone is lying?
37. What do you think is your worst bad habit?
38. Have you ever done something brave? If so, did you regret it?
39. What's the worst dream you can remember?
40. How many times have you been in love?
41. How much money does a person need to have a good life?
42. Did you ever wish you didn't have children? If so, what made you think that?
43. If you could do only one of the following, which do you think is the best use of money: being able to take family vacations, having a really nice home, or being able to send your children to a great college? Why?
44. Would you rather be famous, or make a lot of money? Why?
45. When you are really old, would you want to live with me, in a community for elderly people, or in your own place? Tell me why.
46. What is your opinion of nude scenes in movies?
47. Have you ever been hit? If so, tell me what happened.
48. What is the worst thing that your parents ever sinabi to you?
49. Did you want a marriage like the one your parents had? Why or why not?
50. What makes you lose your temper with me?
51. What age group of kids do you think you are best with: babies, middle-school, or high school?
52. Over your lifetime there have been a lot of different kinds of music. What is your all-time favorite? Why?
53. What have you sinabi to me that you wish you hadn't?
54. Did kids ever make fun of you for any reason? What do you remember best?
55. When you were younger, did you ever drink too much and get sick? If so, how did that happen?
56. Would you get upset if I wanted to live in another country when I was grown up? Why or why not?
57. There are two kinds of weddings: big fancy ones and small private ones. Which do you like?
58. Did you ever run away from home? If you did, why did you do it? If you didn't, did you ever think about it? Do you remember what the issue was?
59. What are your all-time paborito movies? Why?
60. What kinds of things make you sad?
61. If you could be any female sports star, who would you be?
62. Do you believe men and women ought to be equal partners, or should the man be in charge? Why? Did you and Mom/Dad talk about this before marriage?
63. Did you ever get jealous of someone?
64. Do you think people are born intelligent, or can they be made intelligent?
65. Would you admit to me if you were afraid of something?
66. Do you think there should be a death penalty for murder, or should the worst possible punishment be life in prison? Tell me why you have this opinion.
67. Do you think it is ok for a man to be the person who stays tahanan with the kids instead of the woman? Why or why not?
68. Why do women shave their armpits and men don't?
69. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
70. What makes you like one of my friends? What would make you dislike one of my friends?
71. Have you ever thought of adopting a child? Why or why not?
72. What did you get in trouble for when you were a kid?
73. Did you ever have a teacher who picked on you?
74. What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
75. Is my personality the same now as it was when I was younger? Tell me how I am the same or different.
76. Why is it such a big deal for rooms to be clean?
77. Why do you care if I fight with my brothers or sisters or wrestle with my friends?
78. How often do you think you scream at me? Why do you think people scream?
79. How would you feel if I changed my first name? Last name?
80. What really gives you the creeps?
81. Did you like middle school? High school? Why or why not?
82. In what ways do you think you are similar to me?
83. In what ways do you think you are different from me?
84. What was your biggest disappointment when you were a kid?
85. What is the thing you wanted most that you haven't gotten?
86. If you could look like any movie star, who would it be? Why?
87. Who was the best teacher you ever had? And the worst? Why?
88. What toy did you want when you were a kid that you never got?
89. What were the three happiest moments in your life so far?
90. What things do we have now that you didn't have when you were growing up?
91. What hinds of things did your mom and dad do with you that you have tried to do differently with us?
92. Did you have a nickname in middle school or high school? If so, what was it and how did you get it?
93. When you were a kid, did you have a paborito hiding place? If you did, wh+B44ere was it and what did you do there?
94. When you were a kid, did you ever belong to a club? If you did, how many people became a member and what did you do together?
95. What special kinds of pagkain did your mother give you when you we+B18re sick? Why did she give you those foods?
96. Why do some people think it's important for husbands and wives to have the same religion?
97. What makes a TV program good, or bad, for kids?
98. When you were young, did you collect anything? If you did, what was it and why did you get into that?
99. When you were in high school, what did you want to be when you grew up? What about in college? How did you come up with those ideas?
100. Who was madami strict when you were growing up, your mother or father? How did you feel about that?