1) The Hard man act - guys will put on an act of being hard for 2 reasons: a) They are with mates and having some banter. If ther is banter, there is Hard man acting. b) They fancy you. Some guys will try to give the impression that they are strong, athletic etc. But this is only one way of a guy trying to impress you. If a guy does not do this, it doesn't mean he doesn't fancy you. (see 2)
2) Guys will be sensitive. A guy will be mature and caring around you if he fancies you. He wants to ipakita he's not just thinking about sex, and is after a meaningful relationship. He wants to present himself as someone you can trust and depend on.
3) For a gender that spends a lot of its time boasting about penis sizes, when it comes to asking you out, it is rare that we have the balls. We like to have as much confirmation as we can that you like us back so we don't make fools of ourselves, or destroy a friendship. A mutual friend who gives payo to both sides is very effective in speeding the process of building up the courage. If a very close friend of yours has ibingiay him reason to believe you like him, he is a lot madami likely to ask you out.
4) conversation tiptoes. A guy will become madami confident and act madami freely the mor he discovers about you. For instance, if he discovers you have a dirty mind, only then will he crack open the massive stores innuendos, dirty jokes and double entendres that have been accumulated over the years. If we discover that you like football, then that may become a common feature of conversation.
5) Guys will think about everything especially if what you say could be interpreted in madami than one way. This is because girls torment guys everyday sa pamamagitan ng making it so difficult to work out what you're really thinking and if you're interested. To an extent it's fun - there's no describing that feelnig when you think that a girl might like you but you're not entirely sure. Instant adrenalin high.
6) We avoid packs. Girls are terrifying enough without having to deal with a large group. If a guy has not had any major conversations with you for a while, it might not be that he isn't interested, he will just feel madami comfortable if he's not surrounded sa pamamagitan ng girls and "on his own" then a guy's confidence will evaporate in seconds. We're way madami comfortable if we can have a conversation with you alone. We don't have to deal with every one of your mga kaibigan watching us and making judgements on us and worknig out we're into you and telling you. We will play it ligtas if possible.
7) Look at what effort do we make to chat to you? Who's first to start a facebook or text chat? Will he approach you when with your friends? Will he leave his group of mga kaibigan if he sees you walking sa pamamagitan ng and talk to you? This shows he ranks your company above banter with friends, and means you are important to him.
8) Like girls do this, it is also a common tactic amongst guys. A guy who often texts you first may not start a conversation sa pamamagitan ng text for a while, to see if you will. This gives him an idea of how well you value his conversation, or he may think you need some puwang or will be asleep. He won't want to seem too keen. If a guy you fancy doesn't text you for a while, text him.
9) Guys pag-ibig compliments. Doesn't matter if its part of an insult e.g. "Nah if i was in charge, I suppose i would kep you around. I need SOMEONE who can make me laugh". This shows you value a guy and makes him feel he's doing a good job.
10) The Chase. If a guy loves you, he will chase you around the world. But you tread a fine line. Nobody's going to wait around forever. Remember to drop some hints, give him some things to think about while he's gonig after you, uif you're playing hard to get, or he may think you're not interested and let you walk away.
11) a guy will often look at you across a room or from a distance if he likes you. If you look at him, then don't take too much stock in if he turns away, maintains his stare, or tries to look as if he's daydreaming. Each guy is different. And while some will be confident enough to maintain the loook, some will try to disguise it.
12) Sometimes a guy will go out of his way to help you out. He wants to ipakita he's kind. Look at if he does this to anybody else? If he does this to someone close to you that he knows reasonably well, he may be trying to get some inside info on you. If he does this only to you, then he's ipinapakita an interest.
13) Manpoints - not exclusive to guys. If you play COD, or like football, or horror films, then this will give you a lot of respect from the guy. We know that girls like this aren't common and although it isn't the be all and end all, it certainly helps.
14) Help us out. Sometimes we want you to make the first move. We might be too scared, or unsure if you like us, or just plain confused. Sometimes, (but not always) a guy erally wants you to clear things up, and help him to understand the situation. Doesn't have to be a massive spoiler, just give him a less subtle indicator every now and then.
15) Just like girls travel in groups and tell each other everything, guys often will give their close mga kaibigan regular updates, or even include their close friend (especially if that friend is taken) in your conversations as backup, another person they trust who can advise them, notice different things. Even if you start going out, if a guy is wise, he won't stop the updates. He will know that the chase isn't over, that you are still keeping him on his toes.
16) If a guy doesn't pick up on signals, or doesn't ask you out even if you think you've made your feelings obvious. Sometimes we're hopelessly oblivious, or just need things spelled out for us so that we can build up the courage to ask you out.
17) Confidant - A common idea among guys is that if you become a girl's confidant, you are as good as in there. A common method of attempting to reach this position is telling you the really deep stuff in their lives - their biggest secrets, things they dont talk about often. Do they mantion problems at home? The theory is that if they open up and ipakita they trust you, then you are likely to do the same.
18) payo on other girls. If this ever comes your way, then be alert. this will tell you for sure if the guy is into you or not. If he asks payo on getting with an anonymous girl, you might be that girl. If he asks payo on how to let down gently a girl he doesn't fancy, but is single then think. Why is he letting you know this? He trusts you. Is he keeping himself single for somebody? Is he making himself look desirable? Then there's a flipside. If he mentions a specific name, and wants payo on getting together with her, then he's not into you.
19) Hypothetical tanong are sometimes used because its not subtle but the guy feels easier if he uses it because it's not saying "I pag-ibig you do you fancy me?" It's a way of telling you he likes you but it makes it easier to do so. Also, then it gives the impresion that if you say no, then things may not be so awkward.
20) We think about the girl we fancy roughly 22 hours a day. However it is not just "she looks hot, i want her in my bed". He will be thinking of hints you've ibingiay him, imagining you two together, ways to ask you out, or just thinking about how much he likes you and reflecting on good times spent with you.
21) A guy may slip things you've told him into a conversation regularly. This demonstrates he's a good listener and thinks about what you say.