This is your new language.
(This artikulo is a JOKE. It's not meant to be serious, so don't take it seriously.)
1.Watch hours of anime each day, every day.
2. Start wearing shirts/clothing that are written in Katakana
(For eample: "Kawaii", "Neko", "Baka"
3. Always talk about how you want to be "Miku-Chan"
when you get older.
4. On tuktok of that, always
5.If you have family refer to them as "onee-sama/chan and onii-sama/chan".
6. Listen to stereotypical Japanese pop music. (Cute, high-pitched voices with pop instrumentals)
7. Wear obnoxious anime-like outfits everywhere. (Bright-coloured, mix-matching, strange coloured pigtails that are a ridiculous length)
8. Get mad and throw a fit whenever someone says they don't like anime in half Japanese and half English.
9.Always speak with a faked high-pitched Japanese accent.
10. Make tagahanga characters that have obnoxious outfits as well and are Mary-Sues/Gary-Sues.
11. Carry around a classic anime weapon with you everywhere. (i.e. Death Note, Maka's scythe,etc...)
13.Draw crappy fanart of "kaittoooo-nii to len-kuun halik coz its kawaii dessuuu"
14.Don't pronounce your "R's"/Speak "Engrish"
15. Clog forums like Gaia Online
16. Fangirl or Fanboy obsessively. (This means madami than most of our users on here.)
17. Make sure you have horrible grammar and spelling. (i.e. OMFG WHO CUD U SAY DAT ABOT MA AMERIKAH-SAN!!!!!!)
18.Cosplay at school, or any other inappropriate places.
19.Fight over your favourite characters. (i.e. U estola MA GAKUPO DESU!!!!)
20. Live like you live in Japan. (This is an important step!
21. Forget all about your own culture and completely alienate it.
22.Constantly bring up the fact that you are "otaku". (Nothing against otakus).
23.Wear fake animal ears/other notable anime features.
24. Actually make yourself believe that you are in that anime world/married to that character.
25. Eat nothing but Japanese pagkain and refuse to eat anything else.
26. Go to Asian shops on a regular basis.
27.Make anyone who hates anime dead to you.
28.If there is any Japanese exchange students, stalk them.
leave the house except
if it it to get anime DVD's, pocky, or other Asian stuff.
Kagami Kawaiine, Queen of all Weeaboos.
"Desu" does NOT in fact, make you Japanese