sa pamamagitan ng a Harry Potter fan.
1) Ask them if being a Potterhead means they smoke pot.
2) Point out how much madami successful Robert Patz was in Twilight.
3) Steal their Hogwarts robes.
4) Pretend to know what a Hufflepuff is.
5) Ask them why there is no yellow brick road in Hogwarts.
6) Get confused between Voldemort and Dumbledore.
8) Never use the number 7.
9) Call Bellatrix 'Big Head'
10) Ask loudly why Fred and George never noticed their brother was sleeping with a strange man.
11) Laugh at Dobby's death.
12) Refer to Hedwig as 'the strange birdie'
13) Buy them an Umbridge inspired dress for Christmas.
14) Sing 'Mountain Air' from The Hunger Games at Fred's death.
15) During the exam scene in Order Of The Pheonix, loudly yell 'YOU SHALL NOT PASS'
16) Ask them are they Team Edward or Team Jacob.
17) Ask their opinion on Harry and Draco's 'wand fight'
18) Go over memories of them not getting their letter on their 11th birthday.
19) Stick a piece of paper with the word MUGGLE on their back.
20) Shout out 'FOR NARNIA' while watching the battle scene.
21) Call Ginny a ginga' ninja.
22) Point out that as much as he tries, Ron will never be able to eat as much as Niall Horan.
23) Ask why doesn't Harry Potter have a cool theme tune like Wizards Of Waverly Place does.
24) Joyfully tell them how Hunger Games is going to be way bigger than Harry Potter.
25) Ask why doesn't Harry have his mother's eyes.
26) Ask who Fred marries.
27) Point out how Harry and Hermione make such a good couple, and suggest Ron and Ginny get together.
29) Everytime Professor McGonagall comes on screen yell 'WHAT'S NEW PUSSY CAT?'
30) Compare Professor Trenawly to Alice Cullen.
31) Take embaressing pictures of them insisting you're Colin Creevy.
32) Declare your mutal pag-ibig for the Giant Squid aloud in public.
33) Point out how Ron's catchphrase 'Bloody Hell' is just another word for a girl's period.
34) Blow smoke from your mouth outside on a cold araw and pretend you're Norbet.
35) Tell them their hair looks like Hagrid's.
36) Hold a non existant object in front of their face, and declare it's only visible to wizards.
37) Ask them why Harry never changes his shirt.
38) Insist on playing 'Got your nose' with pictures of Voldemort.
39) Replace their Harry Potter DVDs with Twilight ones.
40) Ask if J.K stands for Joseph Kony.