walang tiyak na layunin Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

walang tiyak na layunin 2382 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 2382

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zanhar1 said…
In regards to YouTube's =3 I think Robby is just as good of a host as Ray was.
Last one for now: I don't hate the Last Airbender movie. Like, if I didn't see the cartoon first I would have probably liked it.
Haonako commented…
hm i think i would too sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Haonako said…
i'd say leelah alcorn's parents killed her
clara from doctor who is annoying and is one of the reasons i stopped watching the show
first impressions are everything
from what ive seen of gossip girl, jenny is a spoiled brat and is even worse than blair
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PeacefulCritic said…
When a character's bad action is justified doesn't mean the actions are any less bad as they were . It does how ever makes the character a lot more easier to relate to and more complex. In other words the action is still bad knowing the reason or not, it just improves on the character. The only way the action can be more forgivable is by a redemption of that certain bad trait or action.
 When a character's bad action is justified doesn't mean the actions are any less bad as they were .
zanhar1 commented…
Yes! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sk8er__grl commented…
Yusss. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Roleplayer said…
I believe that you've never fully experienced the thrill of fandoms if you haven't roleplay at least once.
Hating a character because they killed your favorite character is a good enough reason to hate a character.
I think it's silly when a parent won't let kids play with Barbies or Bratz because they are too skinny and therefore a 'negative influence'. I can't speak for everyone but when I was a kid I didn't think twice about their size, I just wanted to play with the dolls and have fun.
PeacefulCritic commented…
True, I never really understood the reason behind it either or how it made any logical sense. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Zeppie said…
I think people that enjoy a series, dislike the ending, then proceed to hate and bash the entire series just because of the ending, disregarding the fact that they actually thought the series had been good, to be incredibly pathetic people. Grow up. Just because it didn't end the way you wanted, doesn't mean you need to be a whining child about the entire series even though you once liked it. Makes you look like a fool.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Alex6219010 said…
I like the idea of Pink Gold Peach because if Mario has a rival, why cannot Peach have one?
I don't like sports unless I'm involved in them.
I absolutely LOVE the Atlantica world in Kingdom Hearts 2. People really despise it because it is a music based mini game world and has no relevance to the story progression...... but I still don't get why that is a reason why people hate it :|

It's so fun! Maybe because I adore Disney musicals that I enjoyed it more.... but it's a great break from fighting the heartless to have fun and hear Sora sing! So adorable :3 I'll continue to love that world and I go back to visit it to play through Under The Sea often, mainly to watch Sora's lines xD And to purposefully goof up to see what happens >:3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kittyluv57 said…
Gurren Lagann - Nia > Yoko
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dreamtime said…
starbucks sucks
plus it's expensive ..for what? crappy place to be honest
Sk8er__grl commented…
I've never spent a penny there. Mainly because I don't like coffee, but I just don't see the big deal of the, "Starbucks" brand. Especially since you can buy coffee somewhere else that tastes almost the same for half the price... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Pretty much responding to the above; I don't even like coffee!
uploaded900 commented…
me neither sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sk8er__grl commented…
Same. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I also don't really care for chocolate ice cream.
Sk8er__grl commented…
Strongly agree! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BlindBandit92 said…
I highly dislike strawberry ice cream.
I don't like most seafoods either.
Roleplayer commented…
same bc im allergic sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
Neither do I. Gosh, I hate cheese, coffee, seafood, most vegetables...I practically hate food! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Lol, same. I absolutely hate seafood. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1_ commented…
And once again I’m a whiny, bitchy dumbass of Irish origin sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I think this is the most glorious state that this spot has ever been on for all of 4 years.
zanhar1 commented…
Yeah probably, in terms of not as many trolls. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
uploaded900 commented…
Are you talking about this forum? If so then Im flattered! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Roleplayer commented…
I was talking about the spot in general, but this pagtitip. is awesome too. Great place to rant ya know. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I hate Twilight but Jane is a cool character
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dreamtime said…
i actually literally hate it when people say
''girls be like''
''dudes be like''
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
Or those other two words that pretty rude. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Dreamtime commented…
^yep sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
PeacefulCritic commented…
Yeah, that annoys the hack out of me sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I don't mind swearing so long as it's not done to make a person/group of people feel bad. Like if someone says 'fuck yeah!' or 'oh shit that hurt!' I don't see the problem with it.
Zeppie commented…
That's the way I see it too. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I do in fact think that I over analyze and nitpick everything and I also don't know what's so wrong with doing it but, if someone that isn't me says that I take offense to it.
 I do in fact think that I over analyze and nitpick everything and I also don't know what's so wrong w
zanhar1 commented…
I guess that some people don't like nitpicking because it's associated with being negative and critical. I can be nitpicky myself. I guess for me it all depends on how you're doing/stating sinabi nitpicking. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
uploaded900 commented…
Im a big time nitpicking sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I have a certain spot I like to park in, in my school's lot. If I do not get said spot and I have time to kill, I can and will park somewhere else, sit there waiting for said spot to become vacant, and take it when it does.
One thing that really annoys me on fanpop is when people don't choose an option and just comment 'neither'. It doesn't bug me enough to go off on the person or anything. But it just kind of makes me feel like my opinion is disrespected? Idk there's just something about it that just comes off as rude to me.

However I realize that they probably don't mean to come off as rude, which is why I simply don't respond. I guess I just don't see the point--if you don't like either option just skip the question. I'm guilty of leaving a neither or two but I like to vote anyways and say 'neither, but I went with ___ because' it just feels less hateful to me.

No offense intended to those who do this; I'm sure you guys are respectful people and what not.
KataraLover commented…
That drives me crazy too! But unlike you, I actually do call people out for doing it. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
I don't blame you. I guess I'll call it out if they post something like "both suck" because that's just downright disrespectful. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
Not to mention biased. And then she had the nerve to accuse me of bullying her when I told her to knock it off. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KataraLover said…
I think Lola Bunny from Space Jam does have a personality and in my opinion is one of the best Looney Tunes EVER! She's smart, sassy, independent, strong, confident, tough, brave, witty, competent, feisty, comfortable in her skin, badass, kind, caring, sweet, fun, playful, athletic, and a no nonsense person. I absolutely DESPISE what they did to her in the new show by making her an incompetent, man-obsessed, bimbo!
 I think Lola Bunny from puwang siksikan does have a personality and in my opinion is one of the best Looney
Outlining a book or a certain section of the book is really stupid and a waste of time. I understand, having a table of contents so we can get a main idea of each section, but if you're just gonna outline the whole thing you might as well have to copy the whole book jfc.
I dislike it when people decide to place all the hate on the 'weak' characters. It's hard to say what sorts of characters I'm talking about, but Armin Arlert and Shinji Ikari are good examples. Yes, they cry sometimes. Yes, they don't always have full confidence in themselves. Yes, they fail at times. Yes, they tend to run away from danger. But that's just the thing. They're PEOPLE. They're HUMAN. Listen, people, not every character is going to be the awesome badass or the amazing OP psychopath or whatever. These other ones over here are realistic people who go through realistic struggles, and I can honestly appreciate and love that in a character.
Sk8er__grl commented…
Yaaasssssss. Asdfghjkl this post is amazing. Btw if you can't tell I agree. XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BlindBandit92 commented…
I like Armin but I dislike Shinji. His personality is annoying to me. it's no different when people have logical reasons to dislike strong characters. it depends on the validity of their opinion. And another thing NOT EVERYONE cries that much. I don't cry as nearly as much as Shinji but I am guess what a realistic person. I do agree they get too much hate but at the same time I understand why. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Like 99% of my comments from my first year on fanpop are really dumb. I mean really dumb. I don't even know why people talked to me during year one.
KataraLover commented…
During my first taon I was basically a troll. People talked to me because they either hated me or because I was mga kaibigan with some of the nicest people that never say anything bad about anyone (most of the time). Luckily I grew during that time because I was absolutely HORRIBLE! So don't feel too bad because I can guarantee that I was WAY worse! Though ironically some of the people that hated me ended up becoming some of my closest mga kaibigan on Fanpop lol. It's a good thing I did grow because we probably wouldn't be mga kaibigan because you hate Katara and I definitely used to be one of the annoying fans of awatara and now I'm just a normal HUGE tagahanga of awatara lol. Though I actually thought when I saw you on the awatara club that you would hate me because Katara is my paborito character, you hate her, and our awatara fanbase is not very mature, unfortunately lol. Luckily I was wrong because you're one of my closest mga kaibigan on Fanpop. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
KataraLover commented…
I would actually give my child a phone on his or her 13th birthday or when they enter middle school (which where I live is usually the school taon they turn 13). But that's just me lol. I'm guessing sa pamamagitan ng the "her" you're planning on adopting a girl if you decide to have a kid. I actually met someone who sinabi if he has a daughter that he wants to name it Bellatrix and I was thinking that, that would SO be up your ally. Either that or Regina and I wouldn't be surprised if you decided with Azula. A cousin of mine actually has a friend named Katara lol. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
Where I live middle school starts at 11. So basically the ideal time is to give them phones at middle school age. :P Yeah, pretty much, I feel like I'd be able to raise a girl better. But then again I think I'm madami masculine than feminine. But I'd be happy with a male or female child. My mom still wants me to have a child of my own, but that's not for me. I have considered doing the thing, with all three of them! But I think I'd simply name her Zula as I am very fond of Z names. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KataraLover said…
I think that Joker and Harley Quinn are a horrible couple! I don't know why people love them together, it's just disgusting! He's abusive to her, she's always trying to make him happy and help him but he's always hitting and yelling at her, he uses her, he's almost killed her several times (he freaking pushed her out a ten story building or something) and their entire relationship is based on a lie. I don't care if they're villains, that's completely disgusting! Villain couples don't have to be all lovey dovy like good guy couples but they should at least be respectful of each other, not abusive, have their love be believable even if they do fight (which should usually be on how they take down their enemies and conquer the world).
 I think that Joker and Harley Quinn are a horrible couple! I don't know why people pag-ibig them together
zanhar1 commented…
This! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Possible spoiler for OuaT

I do not think Regina raped Graham. I also don't really think she abused him. Likewise I don't think Snow's father did so to Regina.
KataraLover commented…
Didn't the creators confirm that Regina didn't rape Graham? Also, Snow's father does not seem like the kind of man that would rape someone. I mean, he made a wish to set the Genie free and then wished for the Genie to have his last wish. That does not sound like a man who would rape someone to me AT ALL! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
They did, but people are still saying she did. So I'm kind of done with them. That's what I'm saying I feel like it would be out of character for him to do so too. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
middle school sucks more than high school
uploaded900 commented…
Agreed! Uh 6th grade was a hard time for me sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I hate phones. I don't care for texting. I don't even want a cell phone.
KataraLover commented…
I kind of feel like they're necessary because you might need to call or be called sa pamamagitan ng someone who has to tell you something urgent. Oh well, to each their own... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
I mean I own a tahanan phone and a flip phone. But I only use then to make emergency calls. Not for causal conversation. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I absolutely despise talking on the phone.
Like - don't ask me for my number.
I will avoid all calls at all costs.
Zeppie commented…
Me too, all the time. If the phone rings and I'm closest to it, in most cases I'll grab it then give it to someone else :/ And I nicely told someone once a few days nakaraan for him to please not ring my phone to contact me, then he got so salty about it :| sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
Same sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I think Treasure Planet is one of the best, even top 5 material, animated Disney movies ever made.
BlindBandit92 commented…
I really enjoy Treasure Planet as well. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas x-Yumi-x3 said…
It's very rare for me to like a female character, most are useless.
I love the tv show The Bachelor. It is a guilty pleasure and I don't give a single f*ck that everyone I know hates it xP
Out of all weapon classes from any rpg, or any video game that has choice of weapon (i.e. Dragon Age, LoL, Aura Kingdom etc) being an archer is always my choice. Archers are the coolest class, ever.
zanhar1 commented…
I always hated Ashe in LoL xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Zeppie commented…
...she my fav xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
Bring it! Haven't played in a while though because my laptop got a virus and the one I'm borrowing is so old that it lags before the game even really begins. >.> And when the fights ensue the lag is so unbearable I die before I can even strike. I knew I was gonna lag so I decided that I wouldn't even bother, I'd just screw my team over. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I play LoL for fun and really don't understand why some people have to get all butthurt about it.
Zeppie commented…
TRUE. Oh my god that community >.> sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BlindBandit92 commented…
@zan eh sometimes I'l just strike back and insult them. @roleplayer You're welcome. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
Depending on how far they push me I'll either strike back, troll 'em, or ignore 'em. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XxLostAngelxX said…
Although the Psycho sequels were ultimately pointless and the second one was boring and extremely cliché, the sequels really weren't bad at all....kind of enjoyable actually. The prequel was especially good.
Every character in every game requires skill to use/master tobe at least proficient with the character. I have no idea why people get butthurt for the reason of "NO SKILL character = easy win" This comes from someone who plays alot of those "easy characters"
just bc you cry or yell or leave the room doesnt mean you lost the argument??? like im sorry that you said something that made me cry but my argument will still be valid just cause i cant keep a calm head about it tf
Purple is my favorite eye color
 Purple is my paborito eye color
uploaded900 commented…
I pag-ibig purple eyes too! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I am actually rather amused by some trolls on this site.
Haonako commented…
right some trolls are much smarter than most users tbh sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BlindBandit92 commented…
^ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
Lol and that's the sad part. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
dark colored lipstick is prettier than red or pink ones
I don't ship Johnlock. Sherlolly is so much better.
I don't mind Fallout Boy's recent change of style in their music.
Everybody from EXO might as well just disband and make themselves a new group that's not under SM Entertainment.
zanhar1 commented…
SM is just a vial companyk. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
*company* sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas