walang tiyak na layunin Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

walang tiyak na layunin 2382 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 2382

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KataraLover said…
Adventure Time is an AWFUL show! I have no idea how this got so popular! I mean, I'll see people talking around with Adventure Time merchandise, whether if it's adults or kids. How did this crap become such a hit? It can't be because it's good! I mean, just because something is popular it doesn't mean it's good. I mean, shows like Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Toddlers and Tiaras, and Jersey Shore are popular and they are horrible shows. The designs are so lame and uncreative that even a five year old could draw them, the animation is bland and basic, the characters are annoying as hell, the humor is horrendous, the writing makes me feel like the writers are on crack when they write the episodes, there is no character development, the plot isn't coherent, the little plot they do have is stupid (All the humans but Finn were killed during the mushroom war? What? Did Princess Peach finally get tired of being a damsel in distress that she took it out on everyone else by killing all humans with her mushroom army?), and the protagonist never changes or learns anything.

Finn has a selfish desire, some obvious bad guy that any idiot could figure out was a bad guy except our dimwitted main character fools Finn, Finn sees that he made a stupid mistakes, gets angry, beats up the villain until he or she undos everything, they do it because they're lame villains, Finn gets praise for saving them, and he continues to do the same thing in the next episode because he doesn't learn from his mistakes. In the first episode he even says that he can't wait to break another royal promise, so he can fight another monster or something. The only characters with depth to them are Marceline (The Vampire Queen) and the Ice King because of their pasts and history together. Princess Bubblegum is also pretty likable but nothing special and Fire Princess is alright. The rest are annoying.

It's actually one of the worst shows EVER in my opinion and that's saying A LOT! I'm not hating it just because it's new, I'm hating it because of how poorly done it is. There are plenty of new shows that are good but this isn't one of them. The fans annoy me even more! I said I hated it and I was attacked and said that unless I watch the entire show I can't judge it. Why? Why should I have to suffer through the entire show just to judge what I already think is awful? I watched the first three seasons and that was enough! I'm not going to torture myself just to get to what others consider when the show gets really good!
zanhar1 commented…
I like Adventure Time but I'm madami of a casual, just-passing-by fan. It's one of those shows that's fun to watch but I personally don't think it's as good as everyone says. And sa pamamagitan ng this I mean it just doesn't hold that appeal to me. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pearlxashxdawn commented…
I also don't like Adventure Time. I actually can't see the appeal of it. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zanhar1 said…
Worth It and Up Town Funk are annoying songs.
uploaded900 commented…
I don't like those songs either! Worth it is one of the most generic songs out there right now and Uptown Funk sounds like something for a car commercial sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
^ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
THIS. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hplover321 said…
I only like cheese pizza.

uploaded900 commented…
Same here sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
I dont like pizza at all sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
^ Yesssss sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Riku114 said…
I dont think babies are cute.... At all. I dont get the appeal in them. Or well.... Human babies.
uploaded900 commented…
Bruhhh I was about to say the same thing! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
I just- they are madami disgusting that cute if you ask me sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I dont believe that a good character needs some form of intricate background to give them actual material. There are plenty of amazing characters that have little to no backstory implemented into them.
zanhar1 commented…
*CoughBellatrixCough* sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
*CoughHibariCough* sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SwordofIzanami said…
I hate this anime: link
uploaded900 commented…
I don't really like anime, but the girls are wearing fanservicey outfits so certainly I'm not planning on watching on that one! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
As usual, I haven't seen it. The art style doesn't look bad, though. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1_ commented…
@Riku You’re no fucking expert on this anime and girls do wear fanservice outfits. As for me I did kinda like it, though there were some big episodes worth of skips from the manga according to some fans and the ending was almost nearly a mix for me. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 8theGreat said…
I hate creepypastas.

They're not scary. At all. You can usually tell it was written by some teenager who wants to scare a few kids out of their wits on the internet. I've never read one that I've legitimately found scary, and I really don't understand how there's anyone that believes them, or obsesses over them.

I see too many darn kids wandering around the internet with some creepypasta-related username acting like some superior, otherworldly psychopath because they read a few "scary" stories on the internet. I could probably write scarier crap than all of the "scariest" creepy pastas I've read on the internet, for Yevon's sake.
8theGreat commented…
I feel the same way about horror pelikula as well. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
Same. I like creepypastas though not cause they are scary but a few of them have an interesting story. Or at least I used to. Ive grown uninterested of it. NoEnd House was pretty nice to listen to, but yeah I agree. They arent scary at all and thats coming from me, an ex-creepypasta enthusiast sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I don't like Sansa Stark.
Zeppie commented…
It does take a while for her character development to get into gear unfortunately. Like.... 5 freakin seasons long :v sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
Oh Christ! That is a while lol. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Articuno224 commented…
Most people didn't like her in Season 1, but already in the last episode of S1 and after that most people including me changed their opinion of her A LOT! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I'm a little sick of this whole "Girls are prettier without makeup!" "People shouldn't wear makeup to be pretty!" crap that I see on the internet a lot.

I don't give a rat's ass if you think my makeup is "pretty" or not, I ain't doing it for you, I'm doing it for myself. Because it's fun.
Jesus.
MalloMar commented…
I'm envious of people who look good without it. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I dont find celebrities or actors interesting in anyway or form.
8theGreat commented…
Same. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kirbymaniac1 said…
Feminazi's are the world's cancer.
uploaded900 commented…
Thats not an unpopular opinion... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I think Bella Thorne is an amazing actress! I would've embed a video of her acting but Fanpop for some reason won't let me. Anyway, here's the url to a video of her giving her best performance yet.

link
MalloMar commented…
I'm not a tagahanga of her (but I don't dislike her, either), but that clip is what got me interested in seeing the show. It's chilling...in a good way. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I honestly don't like Dragonite.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Zeppie said…
I like small dogs better than big dogs.
I think mediums like YouTube are going to replace television, and I'm kind of glad for it.
Riku114 commented…
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas uploaded900 said…
I like "Stars are Blind'' by Paris Hilton
zanhar1 commented…
Same. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I don't think Channing Tatum is that hot
I don't think Communism in that bad
Being popular isnt all that important or cool.
MalloMar commented…
Agree. However, I think friendship (even if it's just one friend...as long as it's real) is important. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
I don't think Stephanie Meyer is a bad writer at all. I didn't think Twilight was all that terrible (not great, but not terrible in my opinion, either) and I really enjoyed The Host.
zanhar1 commented…
I don't think she's a bad author, but I do think Twilight is a bad book. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas THaSlimJim said…
spagetti is kind of gross
uploaded900 commented…
Spagetti is my paborito pagkain haha sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
Spagetti is gross XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1_ commented…
@THaSlimJim and Riku both of you are bad sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas THaSlimJim said…
i hate those shitty hand dryer things in bathrooms they dry nothing and piss me off
Dreamtime commented…
same,plus annoying sound sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
Yessss! And that's all my campus freaking has! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1_ commented…
Also adding to my reply, yeah!!!! It’s better to destroy the birago rainforest for madami paper towels or you know...share a cloth towel that we so would not share other peoples’ germs with. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I distrust nearly all media outlets, such as the news and/or various magazines.
Riku114 commented…
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dreamtime said…
i hate poetry
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Zendaya is not that pretty. She is pretty but she's not beauty. She's so childish looking and baby-faced. Never got the appeal.
I find zombies adorable. Appareantly that's really weird, BUT LOOK AT THIS GUY

He's got like this weird little smile and it's cute c:
 I find zombies adorable. Appareantly that's really weird, BUT LOOK AT THIS GUY He's got like this
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas thequirkyquail said…
I've always loved Pixar's Cars. I was quite shocked to find out that most people hate it. I grew up watching the movie. I love the storyline, themes, and characters. I know it's aimed at little boys, but Cars is very wonderful and fun to watch. I can connect with Sally and I admire her for wanting to place Radiator Springs back on the map. We both like old towns and have similar personalities. I am a fan of old towns, long road trips, and cars (especially the classic ones). The movie is filled with so many lovable and diverse characters, and I loved how Lightning McQueen was selfless at the end of the film. Cars is an extremely underrated gem and does not deserve all the hate. However, I did not like Cars 2 because it was poorly written and there were too many things going on.
If you want to ruin a good story add pretty much any kind of big romantic sub-plot. I'm cool with characters having love interests but I hate it when there are lovey aspects paralleling the actual plot the whole time.
I like Tarja's voice the best, but I think Anette is my favorite Nightwish singer. (Floor's cool too.)
I honestly kinda liked Harem genre.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kirbymaniac1 said…
I'm one of those men who want to watch the world burn.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1_ commented…
Yeah it’s the only way to teach mankind a lesson of their atrocities to nature!!! THE HARD WAY!! Besides it’s the only way to decrease their already needlessly large population sa pamamagitan ng letting the irreparable damage they have done increasing killing themselves in the process. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ayaka said…
In relation to kirbymaniac1, I'm one of those people who want to start the fire.
I honestly like solving math unless it's tedious then I get too lazy to do so
Riku114 commented…
I don't think Ariana Grande is even a good singer. Her voice is hella annoying
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheLefteris24 said…
I Really Like The Idea Of Biological Parts Of The Body Being Replaced By Improved Mechanical Ones !!!!
RainSoul commented…
The full metal alchemist. =3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I ADORE Zelena/The Wicked Witch of The West from Once Upon A Time! I don't understand the hate she gets AT ALL, other than the typical bull crap complains I hear from every fandom that she killed a character and keeping so and so away from blah, blah, blah. I hear those same two complains from any character in a fandom. Plus the typical villain complaints that she's evil and all that bull crap. I think she's a FANTASTIC villain and a wonderful character. She has great sassy lines (well of course, she's Regina's sister), she has so much style and charisma to her, she's clever as hell, she has a well-written and believable backstory, and is so delightfully evil. All she really wants is to have someone in her life to love her. How is it she gets hate for a lot of things but Cora can get away with unnecessarily murdering an innocent person just for fun and no one in the fandom hates her? DOUBLE STANDARD BULL CRAP! Cora did MUCH worse than Zelena and I honestly didn't feel sorry for Cora. All the bad things that happened to her were her own fault and were caused by her own actions. Plus, she's responsible for ruining Regina and Zelena's lives (although Rumple did have a lot to do with Regina and is more to blame than Cora but still). I'm sick of all the hate Zelena is getting!
Fanpop is a boring website as a whole. The main thing that makes it interesting, fun, and enjoyable are the people here.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
They're actually getting new features soon; like ginto and stuff. So that may spice it up a bit. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
Yep. I know right? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RainSoul said…
* I don't like coffee or tea, but I adore hot chocolate.
* I love Yaoi, but I'm not a big fan of Yuri.
* I prefer anime over manga most of the time.
* I have no problem with violence in video games.
* I don't believe in any religion nor say its true or false.
* I prefer reading over watching a movie.
* I don't get the appeal in rap music
* Frozen is the worst disney movie ever created.
* Scar is better than Frollo
* Pokemon generation 4 is my favorite
* I'm terrified of the thought of driving. I dread the day that I'm going to be taught to drive a car. I don't think it should be mandatory.
* I love Sonic X.
* The 7th Harry Potter book was the worst in the entire series.
* Percy Jackson is 100% better than Harry Potter
* I liked the Bleach fillers
* I don't want to live on Mars
* I still consider Pluto to be the 9th planet in our solar system
* I loathe the idea of taking a cruise.
* I don't mind gore, but hate seeing torture
* I don't believe there is an afterlife, but consider the idea of reincarnation to be possible.
* I don't understand the amazingness in football
* I liked Pixar's Cars, but felt indifference to Inside Out.
uploaded900 commented…
I don't see the appeal pf football either, pag-ibig Percy Jackson and not really a HP fan, don't listen to rap, and I agree on the religion thing, and I pag-ibig yaoi, but don't like yuri sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas edwardcarlisle said…
I think I'm in love with... my earlobe
I love reading and learning about demonology and Satanism's belief on some of the demons. Its not that Im a Satanist or worship demons, I just deem all religious as false and as accurate as all the rests (which is me putting everything under the branch of 'possible mythology') and its so damn interesting. XD

And besides, if the Christians are right, I probably wont be taken in the rapture (heck I doubt Id even make it to heaven) so knowing a few things about Demons could be helpful XD not really... Ssshhh. Shut up and let me imagine XD
zanhar1 commented…
I'm this way with Wicca. I am a Christian myself but I don't think there's anything wrong with learning about other religions. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TheLefteris24 commented…
I'm Learning About Demonology Too.I'm Also Into Angelology And Not Only That..I pag-ibig Learning About The World's Religions And Mythologies !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
ThePrincesTale commented…
I agree- even though I'd never become one, paganism and satanism are so interesting to learn about :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
scarletunicorn commented…
Eh, I'm a traditional Catholic (belief in Hesus and God) mostly for self-help, and to maintain tradition and family honor. But I pag-ibig pagbaba about other religions and sorta...believing in different aspects of them. I admire parts of Wicca as of parts of Taoism and Buddhism. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
While its implied in the one before,

IF Heaven exists, and IF Hell exists, both as explained my most, I doubt I would go to Heaven.
Cheetos are disgusting.
TheLefteris24 commented…
How Come ? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
I hate cheese. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TheLefteris24 commented…
Oh,I See !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Renarimae commented…
I pag-ibig cheese but I'm afraid of touching Cheetos or anything with Cheeto residue. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheLefteris24 said…
When It Comes To Religious Beliefs I'm An Agnostic !!!!
ThePrincesTale commented…
Same. "The only thing we can know for certain is that we don't know". sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BlindBandit92 commented…
^It's 87 or 85 with religion. I was talking about how much of what everyone says on this pagtitip. isn't unpopular but they think it is. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BlindBandit92 commented…
^You just posted before my comment and thats why it looks like that. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Voodoo actually looks cool! (Just recently watched Princess and the Frog HAHA)
MalloMar commented…
Dang, I pag-ibig that movie. Voodoo for life! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I really want to eliminate all butterflies and moths in the world, F the fact that butterflies are gorgeous, their babies are DISGUSTING!
I never understood the need to actually be in a relationship with someone you have a crush on.

Nor have I ever understood how someone could have a crush on someone prior to knowing them for at least half a year.
I dislike Sayaka Miki as a character and I dont think Madoka Magica is as great of an anime as most people make it out to be. I mean, its nice but people worship it way more than I think it deserves.
BlindBandit92 commented…
I liked Sayaka but she annoy the piss out of me and she was very pitiful at times. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
8theGreat commented…
Sayaka is my least favourite. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MalloMar said…
angelic
Uh, if you're uncomfortable or offended by reading about breasts, don't read.

I would prefer to have smaller boobs.
I'm not saying they are better or more attractive than larger breasts, just that I personally would be okay if I was "flat chested."
MalloMar commented…
Oh, and wanting a smaller chest doesn't mean I want to change my gender, as some may assume. :\ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
Same though. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
XD A flat chest would make crossdressing much easier for me and I probably would have already done full blown drag sa pamamagitan ng now if I had small tits XD Though in general, I wish I had a flatter chest cause it seems a lot madami convenient. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I don't like the anime Fairy Tail. After dropping it I just couldn't get back into it again.
I hate it when people put small potatoes, little pieces of meat, or anything else in green beans! Why the hell do people do that and I have to deal with it and try not to eat those parts, which makes it harder to eat it.
8theGreat commented…
I dislike that, too. I much prefer green beans sa pamamagitan ng themselves. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas