walang tiyak na layunin Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

walang tiyak na layunin 2382 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 2382

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Riku114 said…
I always have had trouble understanding and identifying emotions Ive had/have and am actually kind of jealous of those that can do it so easily.
Americsson1776 commented…
I understand. I don't even bother with emotions anymore, I just make inappropriate jokes no matter the situation. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
XD I mean like everyones all like "Im sad" "Im scared" "Im happy" "Im in love" and Im jsut like "... Im uh... something.... better/worse than content. .... i think." sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
I'm really good at identifying the emotional states of rocks. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Americsson1776 said…
I believe that trying to intimidate or force people to take on your ideals, religion, worldview, et al, is a surefire sign of your own lack of faith in your own ideals.

I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion, or just one not often spoken.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 8theGreat said…
Blaming individuals/groups of people for a problem is somewhat of a farce. The fault truly lies with the fact that we're all humans, and humans are never perfect. We're each prone to error, bad decisions, and the good and bad that human nature brings.
While I think it's a noble and good fight to better the world and eradicate it of its problems, we must also realise that it's a futile fight that can never be won. To win would to become inhuman, and that's something that certainly none of us are.
There's one problem. See, you say that we're never perfect. But, see, you're an exception to that rule. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
8theGreat commented…
GO AWAY, YOU! XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I dont think its all that bad to share some personal information (name, age, maybe a facebook, phone number, images) with people online if you actually got to know them a bit and you are thinking logically about them and if you can actually trust them

Doubt this is too much of an unpopular opinion here, though this is more an unpopular opinion to the mass community of people who arent active on social medias, or rather the anonymous social medias.
Yeah, I shared information with a girl on the internet once. Now we're engaged. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
^ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Pickles and nacho cheese taste great together. It's the truth. Anyone I've ever told to try it has liked it.

But not many people actually try it... do people even think of having nacho cheese with pickles...?
TheLefteris24 commented…
I'm Thinking Of It Now !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zanhar1 said…
I don't get annoyed when people post "first comment lolz" on YouTube videos. It's kinda silly, yeah. But I don't see why some people get so butthurt over it. It isn't hurting anyone.
KataraLover commented…
For me it's because I put a lot of work into my bidyo and I prefer to read serious comments instead of crap like that. When I work on something I prefer to have someone say something about it in all seriousness and not something stupid like that. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
uploaded900 commented…
Oh god. I FUCKIN HATE THOSE! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1_ commented…
I’m evil in a dumb way yet again to not know why people would want to be the first of something sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I dont think music needs good lyrics or meaningful lyrics to be good. Even if the lyrics are shit, if the melody sounds good or there is a good beat or its a catchy song, I honestly dont really care.

I mean yes, lyrics can destroy a song, particularly if they intrude too heavily on the song or are absolutely ridiculous, but not all songs have to have some super deep inner meanign to them.

And yeah, generally the songs that I dont really like the lyrics of or they have inappropriate lyrics are considered my "Guilty Pleasure" songs but a lot of those "Guilty Pleasure" songs are my favorites XD (Mostly since while they dont have amazing lyrics all the time, they can sound really really catchy and it tends to balance out with teh songs that I adore the lyrics of)
uploaded900 commented…
Couldn't of sinabi it better myself! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
Same here. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
(PS. I have nothing against BDSM. The "BDSM shit" was madami in the meaning to 'this is a weird thign for a song to be on' rather than 'BDSM is shit' or 'BDSM is weird'. XD Felt like I had to clarify.) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sometimes, I hate characters and sometimes even people simply because their voices are annoying.

Some people think that's ridiculous, but I think I'm perfectly justified.
uploaded900 commented…
While I don't hate on characters for their voices, I see what you mean. I sometimes on characters simply for the way they dress. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
Yuno freaking Gasai! Her voice played a huge roll in me hating her. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1_ commented…
@uploaded900 Get outta here yah tan Mexican. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I prefer Bing to Google.
Riku114 commented…
*switches between the two randomly in long phases* I was a binger then I was a googler then I was a binger then I was a googler. I dont even knwo anymore XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I cant take a side for L or Light in Death Note
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheLefteris24 said…
I Don't Believe In The Open Book Saying. You Can Never Know Someone Truly Well. Each Person Has A Side That Others Around Him Ignore !!!!
Ghost stories and horror movies that leave things to the imagination are 100% more scary than gory ones.

Not sure if that's unpopular or not.
Riku114 commented…
8theGreat commented…
I agree. I'm always very unimpressed with gore horror movies. The gore is over played. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
zanhar1 commented…
^^ Pretty much. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I kind of hate the whole concept of sheltering children (IE, Don't cuss in front of my kids! Don't say that, you'll scare the kids! It's too scary for kids!, etc). The whole "Pure and innocent childhood" concept. I think it gives kids a very misconstrued view of the world and leaves them unprepared.

I don't plan on telling my kids that the stork brought them, or acting like cuss words don't exist, or hiding them away from the concepts of corruption, murder, rape. I think sheltering kids from that kind of stuff is ultimately a bad thing, for both the individual children and for society as a whole.

I could go on a big long rant about it if I wanted.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
^I TOTALLY AGREE. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
AangLite commented…
I think there is a time and place for everything and that sometimes kids should just allowed to big kids. What's the point of giving them information that will only upset them and they're powerless to do anything against? It's the parents who will be making the important choices for them anyway. And why tell a child a whole bunch of gory details when they won't be able to process it or contextualize it. that just fetishizes the bad things, it doesn't really say anything about the morality. Why tell a child about a person being raped and what that mean when the issue can just as easily be solved sa pamamagitan ng saying "Those men hurt her. And it was very wrong, because it's wrong to hurt anybody." sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
8theGreat commented…
^I think you've misunderstood what I've said. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
100% agree. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas THaSlimJim said…
i do not think eating snails sounds that gross tbh i have never done it but i have eaten weirder things
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I've Done It And I Don't Really Mind. Believe It Or Not They Are Delicious !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas THaSlimJim said…
ok so ive watched like 3 episodes of game of thrones with my bf and i have 0 interest in it and dnt see y every1 is so hyped about it?
Zeppie commented…
Honestly season one is just build up, it takes the whole season to get a good idea of the ipakita and to kick it off. It's a bit of a slow start but it's worth it. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
8theGreat commented…
Maybe try the book? I've not watched the show, but I've been pagbaba the book and I think it's pretty fantastic. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
AudreyFreak commented…
^^yeah, the books are WAY better. not saying that because I'm a literary snob hipster or anything, they just are. the ipakita leaves out some important details and often changes things for no good reason or messes up characterization. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BlindBandit92 commented…
I understand that feeling. For me it's hard to get into because the starting characters piss me the fuck off. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ForeverDream123 said…
I ship NaLi (fairy tail anime)

Im ready for the fangirls/boys!!!!!!
I wouldnt want to have the "girl of my dreams" or the "guy of my dreams" and the concept of such is dumb.

I mean, someone BECOMING the "Guy/Girl of My Dreams" is one thing but I dont want someone who is already that.

Sounds confusing and complex but this was based on a discussion I was having with a friend.
8theGreat commented…
I understand what you're saying. I agree. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 14K said…
I hate the Audi TT Rs,
and I mean HATE it! so many people love it so much, but I just dislike it till the meter hits HATE level!

I mean just look at that shit!
Fountain pens are far superior to ball point pens, and somewhat more practical as well. I think everyone should give them a try at some point, if they haven't already.
8theGreat commented…
If anyone ever actually is interested for some reason, here- link sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ayaka said…
I actually like Kylo Ren better than Rey - there's more to be developed in a character that is imperfect.
I play both Battlefield and Call of Duty and yet, I still don't see why there has to be a war between the fans of these two games.
I'd rather deal with Twilight fans than hardcore Doctor Who fans. Those guys are out to kill me.....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Zeppie said…
I love the character Monokuma from Danganronpa, a lot of people seem to hate him xP
I even have a plushie of him lmao.
Riku114 commented…
I pag-ibig him too sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TheLefteris24 commented…
Puhuhuhuhuhuhu... pag-ibig Him Too !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I don't know it this is unpopular or not but as a Christian I think it's perfectly okay to listen to bands like Slayer, Theatres Des Vampires, and Ghost B.C.
I don't really hate or even dislike any singers, just certain songs. For example I despise 'Super Bass', 'Stupid Hoe', and 'Starships' but I like 'The Night Is Still Young' and 'Pills and Potions'. I despise 'Uptown Funk' but I like 'Grenade'.
uploaded900 commented…
It's the singers bad attitudes and mannerisms that get me like I while I hate Nicki Minaj's song, her being her trashy and ratchet self she is, is what makes me hate her. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BlindBandit92 commented…
^so slut-shaming? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
tamore commented…
Nicki isn't ratchet and trashy lmao. Let me see anyone else try and write lyrics like hers and be as confident as she is. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
People a lot of times use yodeling and polka stuff as like.... a joke, I guess?
But I really love the sound of both, and I could listen to either all day long.
As someone who hangs out with a lot of guys most of the time, Valentine's Day is a scarier holiday than Halloween.

And my fears have been proven correct once or twice before.

I legit make extensive plans a month in advance as to how to avoid the scary events that occur on Valentine's Day.
Also on that note, Valentine's Day is dumb. I really really dislike it even if you removed the awkward events. Its a money maker. The idea of it as a whole is dumb. It singles out those that dont have a partner but wants one. Why is this one particular day special for love? Why is everything so expensive? Why do some people make a game of it?

>.> Though on the bright side, after holiday chocolate sale.
tamore commented…
aw, but it's fun and it's cute for people in relationships. don't be so mapait sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
Eh. I know rit is. I just dont think I like the idea of it. Even if I were dating someone Im not certain Id want it to be something Id really want to celebrate. I mean, unless my partner really was into it. I dunno. It just seems a bit... superficial? I dont really have the word for it. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KataraLover said…
I think when doing a movie adaptation of a book that following it too closely is just as bad as straying too far from it, well to an extent. I know people feel the opposite about this but hear me out. In an adaptation changes do have to be made because what translates well in a book doesn't always translate well into a movie. You can make a book as long as you want, but a movie, depending on what they're trying to do, can be two and a half hours or even have to parts in order to make it even longer. Although if it's an animated adaptation it's usually an hour and a half. So things will need to be changed from the book in order to make a successful adaptation.

Why do you think that Disney's animated Alice In Wonderland is the most well-known adaptation of the book? It did change things from the book and took things out in order for the narrative to flow more naturally and also give it more character. Following the book word for word makes the adaptation really lack character and not really stand out very much. The only Alice In Wonderland adaptations (not counting the vulgar and morbid video games or whatever they are) that people know are the animated Disney version and Disney's Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, although for most people it's for different reasons. The animated one is known for being a classic that was respectful to the source material but also had a lot of character to it that made it stand out from the other adaptations. The Tim Burton one, while it has its fans, is considered by fans of the original book and the animated movie as having no character and strayed WAY TOO MUCH from the original book. If you want more reasons why people, including myself, hate the Tim Burton version of Alice In Wonderland, go watch the Nostalgia Critic review of it.

So while straying away from the book definitely is a sure fire way of making a bad adaptation, following the book too closely also makes for a failure of an adaptation. It might not get as much hate as an adaptation that strayed too far from the book, but it's usually not as memorable because it doesn't stand out in any way. I hope that I was able to have this make sense to everyone and no one was confused by what I was saying. Doing an adaptation is HARD but I have to say that following it too closely doesn't make for a very successful or memorable adaptation.
heartfillia commented…
people are way too lazy to read that sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
KataraLover commented…
^ Well, this generation sure is pathetic if they're too lazy to read three paragraphs. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1_ commented…
I don’t agree sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Renarimae said…
Vanille's English voice in Final Fantasy XIII doesn't bother me, I actually like it.
Zeppie commented…
True, it sorta grows on you. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heartfillia commented…
yup sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas uploaded900 said…
I really don't hate Justin Bieber anymore. While I'm not a fan by any means, I really don't feel anything towards him. There are others that are much worse, but I won't say any names because some people here will throw bitch fits.
KataraLover commented…
Same here. Now that he's not being an asshole anymore, I'm just back to the opinion I had before he was like that. I don't dislike him but don't like him either. He's still one of the worst actors I've ever seen, though thankfully that's not his main career. His pag-awit voice is bad, but not awful and probably just needs a different technique to sound good. But yeah, I don't hate him anymore either, but I also don't care for him either. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
While I'm not a fan of her I don't think that Kendall Jenner is that bad. If there are things about her I don't know about, that's probably because I've been blessed with the ability to keep away from most news about the Kardashians and Jenners. She doesn't seem to be as materialistic, spoiled, selfish, rude, snobby, or self-centered as most of her family is. She also seems to be the only female in her family who hasn't gotten any plastic surgery and is against it because she thinks plastic surgery is ridiculous and that everyone is beautiful in their own way.

She's apparently the tomboy of her family and while she does have haters (enough to where I could claim this to be an unpopular opinion) there are people who say she is one of the few decent and tolerable Kardashians/Jenners, even people who absolutely DESPISE the Kardashians/Jenners. She does seem to have her priorities straight by trying to make time for family, unlike Kylie that was hanging out with her dad and as soon as Kendall showed up saw it as an opportunity to leave because Kendall would just take over or whatever. Plus people who have met them have apparently said Kylie was rude and a b*tch but that Kendall was sweet.

Plus, one thing that she should be given credit for is that she at least does have a career and isn't just living off of Kim's sex tape fame that got them a reality show. She's a model, which does require talent, especially if you look at someone like Kim, who is so stiff and lifeless in photoshoots, and Kendall is a pretty talented model. So do I like Kendall? Well.... I wouldn't say that, but I don't hate or dislike her. She's alright, but then again if she is awful like most of her family, I likely don't know about it because I try NOT to keep up with the Kardashians or the Jenners. She likely has had rude and asshole moments, but we all have, and from what I understand she's one of the more tolerable Kardashians/Jenners.
uploaded900 commented…
She's my least paborito member of that family after Kim and Kris. She is a stuck up asshole. This girl told me that she was a bitch. She's also pretty trashy and threw money at a waitress and while her family does have a bad reputation, she acts likes shes above them and doesn't let them go to some of her shows. She's also sinabi mean things to her fans behind her back, so she's a total asong babae if you ask me. And liking her isnt unpopular. The reason I know all that is because of a lot of stuff about her was in the yahoo! front page and I have a cousin that likes for for stupid reasons sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heartfillia commented…
i think none of us has the ability to read all that sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
KataraLover commented…
^ Oh no, people lack the ability to read three paragraphs! What was I thinking when I thought people had the mental capacity to read madami than just two sentences.... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas uploaded900 said…
I don't hate Bella Swan. She is a lame character and I'm not fan of Twilight, but I don't hate or even dislike the series. She's simply a bland, boring character. She's kinda pathetic and the worst character in Twilight and I do dislike her, but I just don't think she's one of the worst characters in existence. I think heroines like Bloom are worse than her.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SwordofIzanami said…
I think the Peanuts Movie is the best movie of 2015. I'm incredibly disappointed that it's not in the top 10 Movies in 2015 (not even in the HM) from WatchMojo.

/watch?v=nGSfaMxCu-U
Zeppie commented…
Ooh I still haven't seen it. And WatchMojo lists are pretty bullshit 90% of the time so no worries hahah sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
ForeverDream123 commented…
No. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Liking cute things doesn't make anyone less mature, nor does liking things commonly labeled as "for kids".
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heartfillia commented…
*clap..clap...clap* you deserve a prop! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
^I first read that as 'you deserve a poop'... Don't ask. XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I'm really starting to dislike and strongly disagree with the concept of "Mary Sue", and I don't think it's at all a good way to judge a character's worth/depth.
I'm considering writing an article on my point of view on the matter.
Riku114 commented…
^Id read it sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
I also agree sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TheLefteris24 commented…
I Would Read It. I Strongly Disagree With It Too !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BlindBandit92 commented…
I'd read it as well and I agree. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I used to hate hashtag but I actually like it now. I mean, it can be really useful in a way of titling an event in IM or just summing up a joke or something.

Like some phrases just dont work cause they dont make sense but work nicely with a hashtag
Zeppie commented…
tbh you made me start tolerating hashtags, I used to hate them too xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
tamore commented…
#same sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heartfillia commented…
#same sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I find 'who's prettier' 'who's more attractive' 'who's sexier' polls to be EXTREEEMELLY boring. I mean, in the serious sense at least.

I mean, even if I knew a lot of them, Ive never found an interest in celebrities or ranking the appearances of said celebrities.... or really people in general.
Zeppie commented…
Yeap pretty much. Although derpy BTS attractive presinto are excluded of course ;3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
Dude. Derpy BTS is fabulous. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heartfillia commented…
FINALLY someone wrote about this!! i totally agree with you Riku-kun! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Zeppie said…
I like both the cute concept and sexy concept in Kpop, if done well that is.
Fans seem to like just one or the other and can be pretty judgmental, but I think both are good. And on a similar note, people always seem to hate on girl groups that do sexy concepts but fuck that, I think it's awesome, their confidence is goals.
zanhar1 commented…
I agree man. Both have their perks. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Snails are some of the most adorable creatures to ever exist.
uploaded900 commented…
I think they're cute too. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
They are adorable sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas heartfillia said…
Owls are really cute~~
Riku114 commented…
Ive always loved owls sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TheLefteris24 commented…
I Think So Too !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heartfillia commented…
:D ikr sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I can tolerate shortcuts like "smh", "gtg", and "brb" on chat and text because I do it too, but my god I really want to slap people who say it out loud! I caught a person yelling a certain phrase that had me dying inside earlier, she said "Hey friends! I GTG-ing right now. No XOXO-ing without me okay?? TTYL to you guys later!"

please......kill them with fire
heartfillia commented…
ikr sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
I know right? XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heartfillia commented…
its fun to though sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I like bugs and insects and arachnids and all those creepy crawly things that nobody else seems to like. I think they're cute.
heartfillia commented…
........... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TheLefteris24 commented…
Same !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
I like bugs and insects and like arachnids... as long as Im not too close to them and they arent in my home. I find them cute but some of them scare the shit out of me sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Watchmojo lists in youtube are all 90% bullshit -_-
MalloMar commented…
Yup. And yet I can't stop watching them... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heartfillia commented…
true that sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I have a strong preference for handwriting to typing. If I'm given the choice, I'll usually always pick handwriting. The only times in which I don't are when legibility is a concern, since not everyone can read cursive. Especially hastily written cursive.
heartfillia commented…
same here buddy..i am very strict with handwriting types too so i feel ya :3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
Same sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
i dont like harems that much >_<
Riku114 commented…
Not many people do. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BlindBandit92 commented…
Willing to bet so much fake money you like reverse harems tho. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BlindBandit92 commented…
@Riku From my experience I'd say the opposite or half and half tbh. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heartfillia commented…
Yeah, a lot likes harems... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I don't like socks.
Zeppie commented…
My socks and I have taken great offence :v sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Dreamtime commented…
same sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
^^ U and ur sox r wrong!!1!!!1! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1_ commented…
Zeppie I’m sorry. I was such an idiot sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
It ones take talent to sing/produce dupstep, techno, trance an other forms of electronic music.
I dont trust roller-coasters at all but Im such an addict for them that despite being 50% certain Ill die on them every time I go on them, I still love them.
I prefer to read comments and confessions that are long instead of reading short ones because the short ones are so BORING! Long ones are usually more well thought out and have more effort put in them, so I appreciate and respect them a lot more. I understand that people don't always feel like making long comments, but it really bugs me when someone does put so much effort in their comment that people are too lazy ass to freaking read it.
Riku114 commented…
Eh... Ignore her. She likes annoying people. I skim yours to see what its about and if I know about it. The kamakailan one about the Kardashians didnt really peak my interest sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
Im madami for a medium length though. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1_ commented…
That’s KataraLover for you. He isn’t to bright sometimes. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas