walang tiyak na layunin Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

walang tiyak na layunin 2382 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 2382

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zanhar1 said…
I don't like most dips and sauces. I don't really dip my chips or my fries or anything like that. I don't like BBQ sauce period.
ArcticWolf commented…
same sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Cats are both boring and annoying animals. They don't even really do anything. Plus they scratch up furniture when they're not declawed. Dogs only to that when they're not given enough attention. Cats suck in general really. Canines ftw.
uploaded900 commented…
Agreed. They also knock stuff down when they get on countertops and their piss/shit smells horrible sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Riiight though! And then having to go back and forth changing their shit and piss filled litter. And there isn't a guarantee that they'll even go to the damn thing half the time XD Meanwhile, the doggy door is convenient as shit XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Windwakerguy430 said…
Cat's are underrated animals. While I like dogs, they always need to be catered to, always need to be pampered and always need to be spoiled. Cats are far less spoiled than dogs are. You just lay out a bowl of food, and they can manage from there. You don't gotta play with them to make them care about you, just give them the basic necessities and they will care for you. Plus they are far more respectful than dogs are. Dogs are pretty messy, at least all the dozen I've had, but every cat has been clean and careful of everything
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SwordofIzanami said…
I don't understand why most people liked eating popcorn in movie theaters so much. The sound of the popcorn chewing is so loud and annoying; and the popcorn don't even taste that good.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sloths are the most chill animals on the planet.
Riku114 commented…
Thats not really unpopular to what I know sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Most people see them madami as slow and "lazy" mga hayop instead of chill sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KataraLover said…
There are only TWO genders and I think trying to have there be more than that is just people trying to be special snowflakes. If you cannot be born as anything other than a male or a female, it's not real. Intersex doesn't count because that person is still either male or female. They just have a, for lack of a better word, abnormality about their genitalia the same way someone that was born without a limp would be. Intersex is NOT proof of non-binary being real. You can change your gender but stand by that. I hate the they/them pronouns and I feel it dehumanizes someone by referring to them in that way. It makes someone feel less like an actual person and more of a group. People say that being non-binary or gender-fluid, or whatever else kind of name they have for it, is going against gender roles when really it is reenforcing gender roles. It a lazy way of trying to go against gender roles without actually having to do anything productive, especially when it causes the opposite result. Going by they/them is just reenforcing the idea that feminine traits are to be looked down upon for the more masculine ones are praised. Men are mocked for being feminine, women are attacked for being into feminine and passive things, and blah blah blah. Being transgender isn't the same as non-binary or gender fluid or whatever. Why? Because they actually go all out to become the other gender, even getting their genitalia changed. A lot of transgender people actually are against non-binary and find it insulting. Non-binary, gender fluid, etc. are not real things and many who have tried to be those eventually did come to realize it wasn't real. Changing your gender is one thing, but rejecting gender completely is ridiculous and doesn't fix the gender roles problem, it only reenforces it. To me, it just puts people in a box even more, only having another category of people that can claim to be anything. I will still try to be respectful and use their preferred pronouns because, while I don't support what they're doing, I do support treating people with respect.

This woman explains my feelings about this really well, except that I wouldn't put non-binary in the same category as pedophilia (But she did say in a later video that she regrets that statement and thought it was too harsh).
Toby McGuire is my least favorite of all the live-action Spiderman actors. He's really so bland, is a bad (But not horrible) actor, awkward (Even when he's not supposed to be), and uncharismatic. Andrew Garfield is my favorite Spiderman, which I know a lot of people will disagree with.
I hate when people say, "We don't believe in labels," because that is just not willing to commit to something. Plus, it's false because even if they aren't labeling themselves at whatever, they are still labeling themselves as people who "Don't believe in labels." Labels are everywhere, but the labels someone has doesn't define who someone is 100% AT ALL.
zanhar1 commented…
I feel like these people mean that they don't believe in excessive or unnecessary labels. I don't really care for labels in that some people dwell on them too much. For example I'm asexual (that's a label) but that's just one trait I have. Some people take that label and make it everything they are. Or on the flip end some people will label others and then write them off because of the label. That's why I say that I don't like labels. I feel like people use them as an excuse to not talk to certain groups of people. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
KataraLover commented…
I can see what you mean. And while I'm sure a good number of people say that for that reason, there's just as many that just don't want to commit to something. This also comes from my girlfriend being bisexual and she really hates when a bisexual in fiction won't say the word bisexual and just says "I don't like labels" or whatever, which I can definitely be annoying. I still don't like the term not believing in labels but I can definitely see your point. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
Mental Health Advocate, Luciferianist, Bird Lover, Fuckin Nerrrrd - those are labels I gladly accept as they do define a lot of what I am, but I don't see the point in people demanding me to label myself one way or the susunod sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I don't think koalas are that great. I mean, yeah, they're cute, but there are animals that are A LOT cuter. Plus, they are probably the STUPIDEST animals EVER! I'm not exaggerating when I say that they are so stupid that it's a wonder they haven't gone extinct thanks to their own stupidity. Watch this video and you'll learn just how stupid they are!
Pokemon related:

I find Cynthia's Togekiss to be much harder to take down than her Garchomp. With Garchomp, at least you can use a fast Ice-type like Weavile or Froslass or bulky Water-type like Vaporeon and Gyarados to exploit Garchomp's 4x weakness. Togekiss, on th other hand, lacks any 4x weakness, is very bulky, has great move coverage, and hits very hard.
Uptown Funk is a really annoying song.
KataraLover commented…
I'm kind of indifferent to it but I can see, or rather hear, why you'd find it annoying. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
It's the intro, honestly... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Riku114 commented…
I agree sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Most people I talk to tell me that alcohol has no taste and is actually gross and that it is only consumed for the buzz and for the relaxation. I have drank beers all the time and enjoyed the taste of them. I enjoy nice German lager beers like Warschteiner, but if it's horse piss in a can like Bud Light, I'll throw up. Beer has different tastes and that's what differs between them for me, how they taste. I think beer can taste good, some more than others, obviously
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Yeah I agree. My brother hates most for some reason. Idk it’s personal taste sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I'm sorry, but those Life Alert commercials are one of the most hilarious commercials ever.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
True! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
The word gamer and everything that is associated with it makes me wanna kill myself
Soy sauce is fucking disgusting. Duck sauce, waaaay better.
RWBY is pretty unbearable. I didn't find any of the characters good or even interesting and I thought the story was kinda boring
zanhar1 commented…
OMG yes! I never cared for RWBY. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
SwordofIzanami commented…
Same here. Weiss is the only character that I "somewhat" cared about. Keyword: somewhat sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I don't get Hetalia, nor why so many people think it's good. That show is trash XD Its the same thing with “vOcAloiD”. I don't get the obsession.
uploaded900 commented…
Hetalia is my all time paborito anime so I have to disagree sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I feel like exotic is different in every location around the world? Why? Well, first of all, let me share these two particular definitions of the word exotic.

"attractive or striking because colorful or out of the ordinary."

"of a kind not used for ordinary purposes or not ordinarily encountered."

Usually, people use the word exotic to describe a person of color and the reason for that is because, particularly in the area I grew up in, the people saying that grew up in an area that is predominately white, so when they encounter a person of color is it an encounter they don't see everyday. However, it doesn't always have to apply to a person of color. A white, blue-eyed blonde can be considered exotic in somewhere like the middle east, Africa, Asia, Mexico, etc. It all depends on the location on what is really considered exotic. So when I call a person of color exotic, they are where I come from because of how I, unfortunately, grew up in a predominately white community/area. However, I do think that, no matter what area someone is from, redheads are ALWAYS exotic. Why? Because only 2% of the Earth's population consists of redheads and I mean NATURAL redheads! With a percentage THAT small, it definitely makes them exotic. Plus, not only can they be pale and have freckles, it turns out that a person can be half-black with brown skin while still being a natural redhead, same with being half-Asian. Anyway, though a black person is exotic where I'm from, in somewhere like New York or New Orleans, they wouldn't be considered exotic because of how they are VERY common there.
uploaded900 commented…
The reason I hate that word is because it's used to fetishize people of color, especially women. It also implies that a POC a can't be normal. I guess I can see why someone would say that about others in a homogenous society like Hapon or the Netherlands, but the United States is a heterogeneous society and it sounds really creepy. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Banjo Kazooie, the first one, and Perfect Dark are the only Rare game that holds up. Goldeneye is wonky as hell, Jet Force Gemini is annoying with how dated it is, Blast Corps isn't interesting, Killer Instinct original is a pain to get used to, Battletoads isn't fun, Banjo-Tooie is a boring slog of a sequel, and Star Fox Adventures... well, no one liked that one. The only one I can't defend or critic are the Donkey Kong Country games, so I won't say it here, but the N64 titles are insanely dated. I'm sure they were huge back when they first came out, but man, they aged like milk
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ShadowFan100 said…
Ketchup is disgusting. I don’t care if everyone else says it’s good, I’ve tasted that shit many times. Never did like it. Gross
 Ketchup is disgusting. I don’t care if everyone else says it’s good, I’ve tasted that shit many
ArcticWolf commented…
I don't like ketchup either. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
SilentForce commented…
I hate ketchup as well sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
ShadowFan100 commented…
Finally, people who hate ketchup! I actually remember my family giving me looks directly after I stated that ketchup sucked. I’m sorry, but my taste buds say it’s nasty. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas uploaded900 said…
People are mad about the banning of e-cigarettes, but I'm glad it's being banned. I always thought vaping was stupid and obnoxious, and it IS bad for your health!
People being mad about not having the very thing that worsen their health? People can be pretty questionable sometimes. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Can't the same thing be sinabi about literally everything though? Even your paborito pagkain and restaurants and fast pagkain places. Anything in large proportions is bad for your health. Even water. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Renarimae commented…
I agree. That crap kills you faster than actually smoking cigarettes and cigars. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I liked Magica Madoka's opening theme more than its ending theme.
Stereotyping is just racism with a fake mustache and a trench coat. It amazes me that so many people think that just because it's put into a joke or something that it isn't.
Gingerism IS a real problem that people just sweep under the rug. There was actually a woman in the UK that was murdered just because she was a redhead and a man that wasn't given a real court session to prove his innocence and was just instantly found guilty by the judge because of his hair color. One thing I've also noticed is that whenever someone racebends a traditionally white character it's ALMOST always at the expense of a redheaded character. I don't mind racebending for the most part, since white people have gotten enough representation and it can add something to the character, but I'm really annoyed with it always being at the expense of a redheaded character.
Zendaya is low-key problematic
BubbleBubbles commented…
How? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I'm SICK and tired of the Thanos jokes whenever something turns to dust. It got old after a week and it's NOT funny or cool! It's just ANNOYING!
Same here. Although I'm madami annoyed of the constant use of "Stark, I don't feel so good." quote. I hate it when people used a very emotional moment into a joke. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually find people complaining about remakes (Particularly the live-action remakes of animated movies) more annoying than the actual remakes themselves. I mean, yeah, there are some bad remakes but there are good ones too, some are even better than the original. And saying they're pointless is the same as saying an adaptation of a book is pointless because of how they already have the book to enjoy. It's not trying to take away from the original, just show it in a different medium... Well, that and to make money. Are there too many remakes going on? Probably. But I still find people complaining about it more annoying than the actual remakes themselves.
zanhar1 commented…
I am definitely guilty of this 🤷🏼‍♀️ They just piss me off because they are lazy money making schemes. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I hate remakes as soon as I know they suck, but I can think of good ones like The Thing and The Fly sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I like hot dogs (and most foods) plain with no ketchup and mustard.
DmC Devil May Cry is not the worst Devil May Cry game. Yes, the story is absolute garbage, yes the dialogue is cringe worthy and awful. Yes, emo Dante is the worst thing to grace video games ever. But the combat is a lot of fun in the Definitive Edition, the environments are pretty creative when it tries to be, and it has one of my favorite boss fights in the entire franchise. And that being said, DMC2 is the worst in the franchise. Of course, that's not an unpopular opinion, but a goddamn fact
Monsterverse > MCU
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ShadowFan100 said…
Grandparents should not be expected to look after their grandkids, especially not when it’s nearly every freaking day of the week. I get that people work and shit, but you can’t tell me you never have the time to raise your OWN child that you HAD to have. It’s no ones fault but yours if you have a kid to raise. Don’t make us suffer because of your choices.
Okay, this is getting too real for me, boy-yo XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I think European Portugese sounds better than Brazilian Portugese
Lost is a really boring series
Despite literal years of trying, I could never get into Metallica. Maybe it's cause their songs go on for too long, maybe it's because I've heard constant praise non stop, I don't know what it was, but I could never get into their music
I actually don't mind what I've heard of Icy's backstory.
I like the winter. I understand people hate the cold and driving through it, but I love the cold weather. Fall is my favorite, but winter is always good. And another thing, I despise summer. Summer was only fun when you were a kid in school, but now that I'm an adult with a job, it sucks because of the heat. I hate the sensation of sweating so much. I find it way more relaxing to sit next to a fire in winter than sweating like an animal with a shit fan blowing on me. So in short, Summer sucks and Winter... uh... rucks
zanhar1 commented…
I feel like this is actually madami popular; on my last poll most people voted that they prefer the cold to the heat and in other presinto they tend to vote for winter over summer. I've always felt as though I was in the minority in saying that I'd rather be hot than cold. I wish liking winter and preferring the cold was unpopular lol. But that's just what I've seen personally. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Maybe, but here in the midwest, everyone hates winter, and yet I hate summer madami than anything. Maybe it's unpopular in my region sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Miku Hatsune is my least favorite Vocaloid.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Renarimae said…
While I will say she is definitely not the best Harley, I don't mind Kaley Cuoco's Harley Quinn.
I'm not sure if this is a popular opinion or not but:

Gigantamax Butterfree is the only new form from the recent Pokemon trailer that I'm perfectly fine with.
I have no interest in Birds of Prey and on a related subject, I'm really tired of seeing Margot Robbie everywhere.
I think Ariana Grande would be great as Elphaba in the movie version of Wicked. I mean, she's not my first choice, but I think she'd be great. Her voice is SO MUCH better suited for Broadway style music than it is with pop music. She has a brilliant voice and she can act, she's just always type casted as the dumb chick.
uploaded900 commented…
That's not an unpopular opinion at all... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
KataraLover commented…
Really? On Youtube and half the people on Twitter seem to hate the idea of Ariana being Elphaba. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CokeTheUmbreon said…
Hardstyle and dubstep are great genres. I don't see why dubstep and hardstyle fans fight over which is the greatest. I just don't.
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CokeTheUmbreon said…
Secondly, hardstyle and other hard dance genres (hardcore, Frenchcore, rawstyle, raw trap, hard trap) do count as part of the umbrella term "edm."

Rather hard dance fans wanna accept it or not.
You can be TOO politically correct and being afraid to offend someone at the expense of logic needs to stop.

Being a Social Justice Warrior is NOT a bad thing! Let me explain! First of all, there are two types of SJW's. One the the annoying type that wants attention, throw a fit, believe anything that is supposed to be PC no matter how illogical, and are offended by everything. Basically, what people associate SJW's with. The other kind are what SJW's are SUPPOSED to be! People who care about Social Justice issues and want to educate people on these issues and let out their frustrations with these issues.

Bella Thorne is the most beautiful woman that ever lived.

Just because someone is a Republican it doesn't mean they are racist or homophobic.

Just because someone is a Democrat it doesn't mean they aren't racist or homophobic (My grandpa is a democrat and he is really racist and homophobic).

"It's just their generation" is a sh*t excuse that shouldn't be tolerated. We're just excusing bad behavior for the sake of avoiding conflict and at the expense of what is right.

Zendaya was SERIOUSLY miscast as Anne Wheeler in The Greatest Showman (But she is always miscast)

I see ZERO similarities between Mariah Carey and Ariana Grande. Just because they do whistle notes doesn't mean Ariana is like Mariah. A LOT of singers do whistle notes. I prefer Ariana Grande because she has more of a Broadway style voice.
Keeloves commented…
Mine are that people can't stand when a black woman is the lead or bituin or the focus of anything! People will say her race has nothing to do with it but it most clearly does! I feel transtrenders are a thing! Media needs to stop shoving unhealthy toxic relationships down our throats especially in shows where the ipakita is geared toward a teen audience! I also hate "It's my generation" Excuse. We need to have hard discussions because if we don't there won't be any progress being made! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
I agree that being too politically correct is a thing. As for the SJW thing I think that the segundo type you mentioned is something else entirely. Those people aren't SJW, they're actual social activists. As far as I know SJW was a term literally coined to describe those people who do madami harm than good for the people they claim to support. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zanhar1 commented…
I forgot about this discussion lol. That's actually a pretty interesting article. Just goes to ipakita that the internet is a curse and a blessing. It ruins words as much as it is useful in creating them. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SilentForce said…
Certain kinks actually do deserve to get shamed
KataraLover commented…
Agreed sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Ranty-cat commented…
Agreed as well. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Especially the armpit one. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I always thought Ariana Grande had a really annoying, generic, and nasally high pitched voice. I've heard tons of people that sound much better than she does. The fact that many fans have complained on how rude and entitled she is doesn't help either.
The Phantom Menace is not the worst Star Wars movie. It's bad. It's really bad. But in a baffling way. Besides, you can't be the worst when Attack of the Clones exists
People can have political beliefs that are 100% different from each other and still be friends. I have friends who have different political views than me and I know people who have friends with different views and agree nothing in terms of politics but are still great friends.
This may be controversial but I don't think kids should be allowed to change their sex until they are 18. I'm not against people being transgender, but I think that it is an important adult decision that a child isn't mature enough to decide. If they aren't old enough to consent to sex then they aren't old enough to change their gender. I mean, when I was little, I wanted to be a girl because I had feminine interests and I still do have feminine interests. But I'm happy that I'm a man and can be one that goes against the gender roles. Anyway, when I become a father, if my child wanted to change their gender, I would tell them they had to wait until they're 18 because then they will be a legal adult that can make a decision like that. I would be 100% percent supportive of their choice. It's an expensive procedure and they'd face a lot of prejudice from others, so it needs to be a choice they are 100% sure about and not something they'd go back on later after an expensive procedure to change their gender.
SilentForce commented…
I agree sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
90% of DC movies are ass.
Keeloves commented…
I enjoy DC Movies! Batman is a Gary Stu! I can't stand when people shit on Superman to pagpaparangal up Batman sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
If Batman is a Gary Stu then what does that make Superman XD I like versions of both, but Superman is overrated down to the tights. But certain versions of him I can take over Batman any day, just like there are some versions of Batman that completely stomp superman character wise. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas