walang tiyak na layunin Post an awesome quote!

BlondLionEzel posted on Aug 02, 2014 at 12:18AM
I'll start:

“There’s a thin line between being a hero and being a memory.”

walang tiyak na layunin 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KissKissHannah said…
"If you run through the hall and trip, you get a nosebleed. If you run through life and trip, you cry"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ITF said…
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kittyluv57 said…
"People only have substance within the memories of other people. And that's why there were kinds of mes. There weren't alot of mes, per se, I was just inside all sorts of people, that's all."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kittyluv57 said…
"mankind is a creature that no longer evolves, is it not? One theory says that man is a neoteny - no longer able to evolve. If this is true then what an absurd creature man has become! not knowing what drives them; man maintains their bodies merely to satisfy the desires of the flesh! They're worthless; don't you agree? That's all mankind is."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XxLostAngelxX said…
“To forgive is an act of compassion, Buffy. It’s, it’s not done because people deserve it. It’s done because they need it.”
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ITF said…
“When it comes to pain, love, joy, loneliness, and fear, a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. Each one values his or her life and fights the knife.”