walang tiyak na layunin A pagtitip. For Oversharing Dangerously on the Internet

Riku114 posted on Jan 13, 2018 at 04:47AM
US National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

If you are feeling unwell or need help or support, do not use this forum.

Keep yourself safe on the internet and do not over share with strangers you do not know. It isn't worth the risk.

If you are going through a crisis, call your local crisis line or national suicide hotline.

If you are struggling to get through a tough time and need someone to talk to, look up online therapy (link) or find a local therapist (link).

They are professionally trained and safe with confidentiality to keep your struggles in safe hands.

If you can not see a therapist due to finanicial or living situations, there are a number of great youtube therapists that may help, I strongly recommend Kati Morton.

Also, if you do need to vent anonymously, I strongly recommend psych forums as they are at least moderated and more detatched anonymously with individuals that are also going through a healing process.

link

That forum site will always be 200x safer than venting on here.

Finally::
-Stay safe, you are valid and have valid struggles regardless of if they share it with you
-Healing is real and important.
-Recovery can happen, even if it might not look right now
-Things will get better, I know they are tough right now, but I strongly believe you can do it. You've made it this far and I know its been rough but god damn am I proud you made it this far.
-You are amazing and do not have to do anything to be worthy of life, happiness and existence.

Self Care Tips:
-If you are having a panic attack or trauma flashback or anything similar to hyper emotional dysregulation, hold some ice, drink water, use both sides of your body rhythmically, try moving if you can, isolate yourself to a quieter less stimulated environment
-If you are depressed, if you can, try to open your window and let in more natural sunlight, go on a walk, try to exercise if you can, put as much effort as you can to get someone you can trust irl even if it is tiresome, do what you can with the energy you have. If you can't get up to brush your teeth, that is alright, start with baby steps but you can do it. IF you can 30 minutes of time out of the house can do wonders
-You are allowed to take breaks from people and to even leave / cut off people if they are actively detrimental to your well being. You are allowed to remove yourself from any environment that does not you harm. You are not obliged to stay with anyone or be around anything that you don't want to - may this be family, a partner, or a friend. Take care of yourself first and foremost
-Music or any stimuli can help be a good distractor for intrusive thoughts, trauma, panic, anxiety and can help ground. If so, intensely focus on that stimulus and try to describe it as much as you can

If you are really not doing well, seek out a crisis textline, phone line, someone irl that you can trust, any nearby public resources for abuse and domestic violence, or a local hospital or therapy center.

Your life is important and everything should be alright. I am no longer on here since I have come to realize this place does not promote mental well being, but I do have to cover this location since I do regret it's existence.

And lastly, please do not use this forum. It is not safe to use and is a mistake. This forum does not help or encourage mental well being.

Take care.
last edited on Jul 19, 2020 at 08:10PM

walang tiyak na layunin 93 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...