walang tiyak na layunin Storytime!

BellaCullen96 posted on Apr 05, 2009 at 01:29AM
Ok, so I have posted this on some other spots already but I think this is an awesome spot to put it on. For those of you who don't know how to play, I type three words then you post three words to keep the story going (although most people just type as much as they want). This site is perfect because you can make up just a random story. It can be about anything, but make it as random as you can because, well, this IS the Random spot. Ok, I'll start:

One day I . . .
 Ok, so I have posted this on some other spots already but I think this is an awesome spot to put it o
last edited on Sep 29, 2009 at 01:50AM

walang tiyak na layunin 119 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 119

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas r-pattz said…
ate snoopy because
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ovybo said…
his ears looked
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BellaCullen96 said…
like weird marshmallows.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ovybo said…
Maybe I could
...put a lime in the coconut if you would just take off the Mickey Mouse costume already! Wait! I just saw Barney walking around while he was...
giving the finger to more innocent little kids eating sticky moose tracks ice cream
But then mooses came and made real tracks in the ice cream and ate all the peanut butter cups out of it. Barney jumped onto a moose and rode it to...
Alabama! but then the powerpuff girls showed up with shades and guns and pulled barney over for speeding
0.00000000000001 miles over the limit. Then Fred Figglehorn came and asked the Powerpuff Girls for help rescuing his squirrel friends (dogs), so Barney was saved yet again!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Tiigra_Bagw3ll said…
...from an evil alabama coco monster in a tractor with two siamese kitten sidekicks lavender + amethyst who were very, very...
 ...from an evil alabama coco monster in a traktor with two siamese kitten sidekicks lavender + amethy
...ticklish so when they hit a bump on the road they bounced up and the friction from rubbing against the seats tickled them so the monster ate them for disrupting him then he took a plane to...
...Disneyland where minnie mouse resued the ticklish kittens from inside the monster. She put them in her dress pocket which is where they found her secret machine gun and flame thrower. the siamese kittens were soon captured by doctor mad and put into a radioactive capsule only to realise that edward cullen was also in there. he had a special plan involving a cotton candy stick, sellotape, a marmite sandwich, a purple teddy bear, and a weapon of mass destruction. the plan went like this:.....
He would eat everything and burp it up, creating a huge bomb to wipe out all of...
...doctor mad's evil clan. the radioactive capsule blew to bits and the looney kittens got out. they were walking down the street when they saw a poster for a concert in the grand canyon for SameDifference. they got a purple and pink spotty taxi to pull over. they shouted "take us to....
 ...doctor mad's evil clan. the radioactive capsule blew to bits and the looney mga kuting got out. they
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mallory101 said…
Rainbow Unicorn Land in less than 5 minutes. We need to get to our frozen apple warehouse,Quick! We have too...
many frozen apples melting!!, said the siamese kittens. "the warehouse is a giant hollowed out frozen apple that fell from the OngBong tree about 1435634980187499000,0000000000000000 billion lightyears ago. it's in RainbowUnicornLand, next to Siam, underneath a radioactive vault." so the taxi zoomed to the warehouse in 4:59 minutes! Lavender and Amethyst got out at the frozen apple warehouse only to realise that the mysterious rainbow apple had not only spontaneously combusted, but it had also...
 many nagyelo apples melting!!, sinabi the siamese kittens. "the warehouse is a giant hollowed out nagyelo
...turned into a giant turquoise pickle! The kittens, Bob and Charles, realized that they were in a pickle, so they ran away to seek help from...

So far we have:

One day I ate Snoopy because his ears looked like wierd marshmellows. Maybe I could put a lime in the coconut if you would just take off the Mickey Mouse costume already! Wait! I just saw Barney walking around while he was giving the finger to some innocent little kids eating sticky Moose Tracks ice cream! But then mooses came and made real tracks in the ice cream and ate all the peanut butter cups out of it. Barney jumped onto a moose and rode it to Alabama, but then the PowerPuff Girls showed up with shades and guns and pulled Barney over for speeding 0.00000000000001 miles over the limit. Then Fred Figglehorn came and asked the PowerPuff Girls for help rescuing his squirrel friends (dogs). Barney was saved yet again from an evil Alabama coco monster in a tractor with two siamese kitten sidekicks, who were very, very ticklish so when they hit a bump on the road they bounced up and the friction from rubbing against the seats tickled them so the monster ate them for disrupting him then he took a plane to Disneyland where Minnie Mouse rescued the ticklish kittens from inside the monster. She put them in her dress pocket which is where they found her secret machine gun and flame thrower. The siamese kittens were soon captured by Dr. Mad and put into a radioactive capsule only to realize that Edward Cullen was also in there. He had a special plan involving a cotton candy stick, sellotape, a marmite sandwich, a purple teddy bear, and a weapon of mass destruction. The plan went like this: He would eat everything and burp it up, creating a huge bomb to wipe out all of Dr. Mad's evil clan. The radioactive capsule blew to bits and the looney kittens got out. They were walking down the street when they saw a poster for a concert in the Grand Canyon for Same Difference. They got a purple and pink spotted taxi cab to pull over. "Take us to Rainbow Unicorn Land in less than 5 minutes. We need to get to our frozen apple warehouse, quick! We have too many frozen apples melting!!" said the siamese kittens. "The warehouse is a giant hollowed out frozen apple that fell from the OngBong tree about 1,435,634,980,187,499,000,000,000,000,000,­000 billion lightyears ago. It's in Rainbow Unicorn Land, next to Siam, underneath a radioactive vault." So the taxi zoomed to the warehouse in 4 minutes and 59 seconds! The kittens got out at the frozen apple warehouse only to realise that the mysterious rainbow apple had turned into a giant turquoise pickle! The kittens, Bob and Charles, realized that they were in a pickle, so they ran away to seek help from...
... Same Difference, the best pop duo ever, called sarah and sean. Lavender and Amethyst did not know the way to sarah and sean's house, so then they remembered the poster they had seen for the concert in the grand canyon that exact day!!! so they ran like mad to find the OngBong tree of eternal knowledge, and they ate one of it's frozen apples. then a huge pink fairy cow appeared infront of the siamese kittens. The cow said they could have anything they wanted, so lavender asked for them both to have wings and a map to the grand canyon, and Amethyst asked for a telescope covered in purple amethyst jewels. "What the hell did you waste your wish on THAT for??" asked Lavender. so, huge lilac wings grew, and Amethyst got her telescope. the cow warned that the wings would only last for one hour. so they had better move their asses if they wanted to get to the crazy concert intime!! Lavender and amethyst set off for the grand canyon with their new wings, but then half way through, the wings dropped off! the kittens fell, down, down, down, into a green glittery boat made of jelly. they looked up to see who was there, and to their amazement, it was exactly who they needed for their mission to get the Frozen apple warehouse, which is now a turquoise pickle changed back again. the kittens know it is going to be a hard quest. The Kittens rubbed their little blue eyes and saw that standing there right infront of them on the boat was...
 ... Same Difference, the best pop duo ever, called sarah and sean. Lavender and Amethyst did not know
...Same Difference!! they were sailing their green glittery jelly boat powered by a kite to the venue for their concert when their satnav which was made of compressed haribo sweets and moon dust fell into the ocean, so they were lost! it turned out that they were just as pleased to see the looney kittens as the kittens were to see them. Lavender and Amethyst explained that they would need Sean And Sarah to help them because their frozen apple warehouse had spontaneously combusted and turned into a turqouise pickle!! Same Difference thought they knew what had caused the spontaneous combustion, but it would mean that they would need to get to their secret studio, a giant hollowed out meteor in the grand canyon where the secret scroll of the meaning of life was located, to find the answer. Sean and sarah said that the only way that the satnav could be found again to direct them to the grand canyon would involve an extremely complicated fanatically scientifically wollygoogerlying wierd wacky secret mission involving a banana phone, a shark in aviator shades, a magic microphone and a very big plan that...
 ...Same Difference!! they were sailing their green glittery halaya bangka powered sa pamamagitan ng a saranggola to the venue
(i already named the kittens bob and charles, check my last post)

...would turn the turquoise pickle into 5000 pounds of maroon relish.
>>>(ps check my 1st post. i had already named them and they are girls. btw the characters i invented- the kittens, i named after my real two lilac point siamese kittens at home, Lavender and Amethyst. >see 1st picture<)<<<

...if the plan does not work! so they had better be careful how they do the plan. When everyone was about to give up hope, Lavender noticed a ship in the distance and told the others. Amethyst remembered her telescope that she had spent her wish on, and got it out she looked at the ship on the horizon - it was a pirate group of... SIAMESE CATS!!! kittens were overjoyed. i bet they'll know the way to your concert studio, Same Difference!! cheered the kittens. the siamese pirate cats soon spotted the glittery green jelly boat and sailed in their magnificent ship, to rescue sean and sarah, and Lavender and Amethyst. the siamese pirate cats were very friendly and happy that not only had they saved two siamese kittens but also their favourite pop group. it turned out that the siamese cat pirates were also heading for same difference's concert at the grand canyon, so were more than happy to take them there. Amethyst was feeling very pleased with herself that she had helped save the four of them with her telescope. when the coast began to appear, a sea storm began to brew, the ship tossed and turned, and spiralled wildly. no one could believe what happened next. the pirate cats had to land their ship at a tiny tropical island to wait for the storm to blow over. that is where they discovered the....
 >>>(ps check my 1st post. i had already named them and they are girls. btw the characters i invented-
(ok, but i dont really care anymore, even though it did not say the names b4 but i dont think it matters. i am just glad they have names so we dont have to keep saying "the kittens")

...group of dogs! "Oh, no!" they all shouted. When the dogs spotted them, they...

Now we have:

One day I ate Snoopy because his ears looked like wierd marshmallows. Maybe I could put a lime in the coconut if you would just take off the Mickey Mouse costume already! Wait! I just saw Barney walking around while he was giving the finger to some innocent little kids eating sticky Moose Tracks ice cream! But then mooses came and made real tracks in the ice cream and ate all the peanut butter cups out of it. Barney jumped onto a moose and rode it to Alabama, but then the PowerPuff Girls showed up with shades and guns and pulled Barney over for speeding 0.00000000000001 miles over the limit. Then Fred Figglehorn came and asked the PowerPuff Girls for help rescuing his squirrel friends (dogs). Barney was saved yet again from an evil Alabama coco monster in a tractor with two siamese kitten sidekicks, who were very, very ticklish so when they hit a bump on the road they bounced up and the friction from rubbing against the seats tickled them so the monster ate them for disrupting him then he took a plane to Disneyland where Minnie Mouse rescued the ticklish kittens from inside the monster. She put them in her dress pocket which is where they found her secret machine gun and flame thrower. The siamese kittens were soon captured by Dr. Mad and put into a radioactive capsule only to realize that Edward Cullen was also in there. He had a special plan involving a cotton candy stick, sellotape, a marmite sandwich, a purple teddy bear, and a weapon of mass destruction. The plan went like this: He would eat everything and burp it up, creating a huge bomb to wipe out all of Dr. Mad's evil clan. The radioactive capsule blew to bits and the looney kittens got out. They were walking down the street when they saw a poster for a concert in the Grand Canyon for Same Difference. They got a purple and pink spotted taxi cab to pull over. "Take us to Rainbow Unicorn Land in less than 5 minutes. We need to get to our frozen apple warehouse, quick! We have too many frozen apples melting!" said the siamese kittens. "The warehouse is a giant hollowed out frozen apple that fell from the Ong Bong tree about 1,435,634,980,187,499,000,000,000,000,000,­000 billion lightyears ago. It's in Rainbow Unicorn Land, next to Siam, underneath a radioactive vault." So the taxi zoomed to the warehouse in 4 minutes and 59 seconds! The kittens got out at the frozen apple warehouse only to realise that the mysterious rainbow apple had turned into a giant turquoise pickle! The kittens realized that they were in a pickle, so they ran away to seek help from Same Difference, the best pop duo ever, with Sarah and Sean. Lavender and Amethyst did not know the way to Sarah and Sean's house, but then they remembered the poster they had seen for the concert in the Grand Canyon that exact day! So they ran like mad to find the Ong Bong tree of eternal knowledge, and they ate one of it's frozen apples. Then a huge pink fairy cow appeared in front of the siamese kittens. The cow said they could have anything they wanted, so Lavender asked for them both to have wings and a map to the Grand Canyon, and Amethyst asked for a telescope covered in purple amethyst jewels. "What the hell did you waste your wish on THAT for?" asked Lavender. So, huge lilac wings grew, and Amethyst got her telescope. The cow warned them that the wings would only last for one hour, so they had better move their asses if they wanted to get to the crazy concert in time! Lavender and Amethyst set off for the Grand Canyon with their new wings, but then half way there, the wings dropped off! The kittens fell, down, down, down, into a green glittery boat made of jelly. They looked up to see who was there, and to their amazement, it was exactly who they needed for their mission to get the frozen apple warehouse, which is now a turquoise pickle changed back again. The kittens knew it is going to be a hard quest. They rubbed their little blue eyes and saw that standing there right in front of them on the boat was Same Difference! They were sailing in their green glittery jelly boat powered by a kite to the venue for their concert when their satnav which was made of compressed haribo sweets and moon dust fell into the ocean, so they were lost! It turned out that they were just as pleased to see the looney kittens as the kittens were to see them. Lavender and Amethyst explained that they would need Sean and Sarah to help them because their frozen apple warehouse had spontaneously combusted and turned into a turqouise pickle! Same Difference thought they knew what had caused the spontaneous combustion, but it would mean that they would need to get to their secret studio, a giant hollowed out meteor in the Grand Canyon where the secret scroll of the meaning of life was located, to find the answer. Sean and Sarah said that the only way that the satnav could be found again to direct them to the Grand Canyon would involve an extremely complicated fanatically scientifically wollygoogerlying wierd wacky secret mission involving a banana phone, a shark in aviator shades, a magic microphone and a very big plan that would turn the turquoise pickle into 5000 pounds of maroon relish. But what if the plan does not work? So they had better be careful how they do the plan. When everyone was about to give up hope, Lavender noticed a ship in the distance and told the others. Amethyst remembered her telescope that she had spent her wish on, and when she got it out she saw a ship on the horizon. It was a pirate group of... SIAMESE CATS! The kittens were overjoyed. "I bet they'll know the way to your concert studio, Same Difference!" cheered the kittens. The siamese pirate cats soon spotted the glittery green jelly boat and sailed in their magnificent ship, to rescue Sean, Sarah, Lavender and Amethyst. The siamese pirate cats were very friendly and happy that not only had they saved two siamese kittens, but also their favourite pop group. It turned out that the siamese cat pirates were also heading for Same Difference's concert at the Grand Canyon, so were more than happy to take them there. Amethyst was feeling very pleased with herself that she had helped save the four of them with her telescope. When the coast began to appear, a sea storm began to brew, and the ship tossed and turned, and spiraled wildly. No one could believe what happened next. The pirate cats had to land their ship at a tiny tropical island to wait for the storm to blow over. That is where they discovered the group of dogs! "Oh, no!" they all shouted. When the dogs spotted them, they...
...came over quickly. "we aren't scared of them, we're pirate cats, right??" laughed the captain, Princess Suki nervously. the pirate cats, the siamese kittens, and Same Difference stared at the dogs, until they realised that they were just hip little chihuahuas having an awesome beach party on the tropical island!! the dogs came and asked the odd looking group who they were. everyone expalained the situation, and the chihuahuas offered for everyone to come and join their party, until the storm went. everyone drank loads of cocktails and did crazy stuff, and they hardly noticed the storm had gone, until captain Princess Suki announced that if they wanted to get to the concert venue ontime to find the scroll to change the frozen apple warehouse back into a frozen apple warehouse instead of a turquoise pickle, they would have to leave the island now. everyone said goodbye to the chihuahua clan and offered them to come to the concert aswell. but the chihuahua leader said that unfortunatly they had waay too much partying to do before the sun went down. just as the siamese ship began to sail away from the island, the chihuahua leader Sultan Sol, threw a special gift onto the boat. sarah picked it up, and showed the others. it would help them on their way. it was an amazing blue glowing...
 ...came over quickly. "we aren't scared of them, we're pirate cats, right??" laughed the captain, Pri
...chocolate bar. It was a wierd chocolate bar, but Sean ate it anyway. When he did, he grew large neon-blue, glow-in-the-dark...
..Converses! one of them had a weird compartment in the front that contained a mysterious little crystal bottle with a dark blue fizzing liquid, and a rolled up peice of paper inside. lavender took the paper and tried to read it. "it's just a load of mumbo-jumbo! it makes no sense." but she kept hold of it anyway. "i wonder what happens if you pour this liquid in the sea," One of the siamese cat pirates said, taking the bottle and pouring it into the sea. everyone stared. at once, a silvery pink trail began to form infront of the ship in the water. it stretched right into the distance. "i think we should follow it," said Captain Princess Suki, and announcing that thats what they would do. the trail continued on after hours of sailing, and then just stopped in mid ocean. The Captain looked on the radar and then stopped dead. "What's the matter?" everyone asked. "the trail has stopped, it's lead us here." said Captain Suki. "Where's here?" asked one of the crew members. "The Bermuda Triangle. the body of water that is said to be the gateway to another dimension. it is believed you can time travel if you're sucked into it's ora. ships have disappeared of the radar before. we're right in the middle of it." said Captain Suki. Before anyone had a chance to reply, the decks of the boat began to tremble, and the sea began to part, revealing a spiralling glowing vertical tunnel, so surreal it was like something from a crazy dream. an amazing burbling noise arose, and fireballs filled the sky, the vortex was unimaginable. the ship began spiralling round and round, and down, and down, until everyone found themselves in an creepy enchanted forest. with trees taller than the tallest thing you could imagine. demented things lay scattered around the forest floor, and sprouted out of the trees. no one knew where they were. the ship was now useless because there was no water, so the gang began their journey on foot. Then Lavender remembered her peice of papaer. " i wonder whethewr i can read it now that we are in a different dimension." the paper now made perfect sense. it's a map!" she said. there were four destinations marked on the map, it was like a trail. "this must be the 'Enchanted Forest', the first stage of the trail. there is information about all of the destinations marked on the map. Lavender read them out to everyone. under the heading 'the enchanted forest', the map said: 'hello it's Sultan Sol, the chihuahua leader. this trail leads eventually to the grand canyon. once you are through here you will be in the next dimesion. each dimension brings you closer to your required destination. be careful and stick to the path. watch out for the swivelling trees, oogerboogers, swinging inflatable axes, and ofcourse the...

(ps sorry this bit is so long btw)
...flying flinger whooscow waggle rods. Those are extremely poisonous. They poison you by...
sprouting colorful tasty looking fruit with red glowing seeds, but they poison you if you eat them. The gang continued their journey, finding clues and battling back the thick undergrowth of the jungle forest. then, from around the corner, something caught captain Suki's eye. it was shining and behind an enormous tree, strangled by ivy. it was a clue, it was...
...Edward Cullen! The cats could not believe they found him again. He was there looking for...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NeverWalkAway said…
... Stephanie Meier, because he wanted her to write him as a ninja instead of a vampire. Her reply was: "Geez Edward, do you think I'm some kind of...
...book writer? You are crazy. Who doesn't know that I am really a secretary for the guy who started the Bob Evan's franchise?"
...there she was just sitting behind a tree. The kittens were amazed. the siamese cat pirates were amazed. Same Difference were amazed. even edward was amazed. "what are you doing here?" everyone asked together. Stephanie explained that this is one of her places of inspiration, and that she was writing her 5th sequal to twilight. and then she was gone. anyways, so lavender and amethyst told edward all about whats happened so far since he last saved their bacon. they explained the situation about the dimensions and the trail to get to the grand canyon, the location of same difference's studio to find the key to the vault that holds the key to the ancient scroll of eternal knowledge that will tell the kittens how to get their frozen apple warehouse changed back into a frozen apple warehouse instead of a giant turquoise pickle!! Then captain suki explained that she mistook him for a clue because he was all shiney. "i saw something shiney too." said edward so they all searched, until they found a compass made of yellow jasper stone, laying on a bed of dandelions in the enchanted forest. the compass pointed the way along the path when lavender picked it up. the group went along the path then they saw a red tiger run around an enormous tree. the gang followed him and there it was. an tiny wooden door at the end of the path. they all said bye to edward because he couldn't come with them because he wanted to stay in the forest because his house was just around the corner. so everyone jumped through the door. everyone found themselves in a world of black rock and volcanoes spitting boiling orange lava. the sky was grey & overcast, and giant rivers of lava and huge craters lined the floor. Amethyst looked at the map. "this is 'Kleer world'. not very err.. friendly , but at least we're one step closer to the grand canyon. stay together." Amethyst read from the map: "Kleers are the size of horses. they are skeletons, and are half demon, half unicorn, half centaur, half raptor. they gallop like horses and inhabit this planet. watch out." everyone slowly made their way along the path, watching out for...
 ...there she was just sitting behind a tree. The mga kuting were amazed. the siamese cat pirates were am
...Kleers. Suddenly, here came a huge, pickled...
...chicken! Behind it were the other big pickled chickens from the Twilight storytime. They told the cats and Same Difference that after they put that dress on the Lincoln Monument, they came here to Kleer World to...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas caitlincookie22 said…
Destroy the walnut race! They then ate all the chickens
As they ate the at&t buildiing in taco bell that had bella Cullen / swan dive Into a big bowl of...
...creamed corn!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Will_NolanLover said…
then she dumpted Edward and killed Mike Newten. Edward was sad then found someone extrodenary. her name was Sarah. They got together. Edward told Sarah to meet him at his house so they could have...
(OMG my name is Sarah!)
...a make-out party! (yay!)
(OMG Mine too.)
Sarah stade at Edwards house for a couple of days. They Went to Mike Newtens funneral. Mournd and weeped over Mikes death. Then they went to.....
...get an aging potion for Sarah so instead of being 12, she was 17 and she could now be a vampire with Edward forever! Everything went as planned, and she did not even have a baby! She, like Bella, also had superior resistance to human blood. Her special vampire power was telekinesis.

(sorry, i've always wanted telekinesis! and please don't kill off me or Will_NolanLover, if you want us to get away just make some excuse, but please be nice about it! i know that this game may get boring with a new character taking bella's place)
(I don't flippin care, It's awesome!!!) Since Sarah can't have a baby, she adopts one or two. They showed the babies their new house. They babies were sooo excited they almost jumped out of Sarah and Edward's arms! They next thing to do was.....
smile
Welcome their new neighbors.(They did not know it was Bella and her dad.) So when they knocked on the door they were surprised to see cheif Swan at the door. They said," Welcome to the neiborhood!" Then came Bella Swan to the door, she said, "Sarah? is that you. o my gosh you look 17! And a u know wat!" "Yes i am i married Edward and i am a u know wat." "But how did ya ah ah ah. Edward!!!!" said bella. and sarah said, "Guys not around the babies! Well we're ganna go and watch some Retarted Police.Ok. Bye." "Bye," was only bella's replie. Then Sarah and Edward went home to watch the new episoed of Retared Police. Then...
the kittens and everyone knocked on the door. 'where the hell have you been edward??' they asked, waving a can of jellied eels in the air. 'and why are you watching retarded police?? we now have to cross to the next realm after kleer world, the desert, to get to the concert to find the frozen apple warehouse.
"But I can't," said Edward. "Why not?" They asked. Edward sighed. "Hunney, kids come here!" "What?!?! Hunny? Kids? WTH Edward!" said Captian Suki. "Yes, Edward dareling? What who the heck are you people?" asked Sarah? "Guys this is my wife Sarah, my kids James, and Victoria." "Hey people," said everybody. "Hewllo," said the kids. "Hey," said Sarah. "Hey! I know you," said one of the kittans. "Your that Sarah person from fanpop! You used to be ubsessed with Will Nolan! Ya but now your over him. Right?" "That's right." "Aren't you ,like, 13 or something." "Nnno I'm not i'm 17 and married and have kids." said Sarah. Then Will Nolan walks up and says. "Hey, whats all the noise about. Hey baby, whats up?" "Oh, shut up Will," says Sarah. "Oh my God! You sound like Sarah Duda, but don't look like her!" "I am Sarah!" "OOOHHHH KKKKKKK! I'm Leaveing! See ya!" Then Leah (Sarah's BFF Leah Walks up and says "......
big smile
"BOOM" and they all died
heart
(Not happening dude! heres how it really happend...)"Hey guys! Wats up! Sarah is that you? You look older and kinda different!" she said. "Ya i am Sarah, Leah Will came by, and flirted with me, but i'm over him." "Ahhh!!!! Your not Sarah! Cops cops! someone call the cops!" "Leah setle. I'm married to the perfect guy, I have wonderful and beutiful and handsome kids, and great friends," said Sarah. "Oh ok. Wait!! Married! Kids! Your only 13!" shouted Leah. "Nnno I'm 17 Lleah." "Hey when you do that your lieng! Give me the truth sarah! Or else!" "ok, leah come inside, but you creepy people stay out here! Lizzy! Stand gard!" said Sarah. "Why should I!" said Lizzy. "I'll give 30 pieces of candy" said Sarah. "OK!!!" Said lizzy. To Be Continued....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greghouseismine said…
but a huge dragon flew out of a volcano and attacked peole. Lizzy screamed and threw a stick at the dragon. he caught it and brought it back to lizzy. she named the dragon jim. jim flew away to japan, with lizzy on his back
and lizzy and the dragon concerd japan and named it Jilizzy. (back to Edward.) "Leah I was going to tell you when I thought when your ready." "Ya when I'm 17!" "if you wheren't my best friend, just my friend, and I told you that I drank a aging potion, got married, and had kids. What would your reaction be?" "Oh My God! WTH! Are You Crazy! That would be my reaction." To be contiuned....
"see. I thought you would totaly flip out, and go tell my parents. And go totaly bonkers!" said Sarah. "Yah That would be me!" said Leah......
smile
as she was saying that Jim came and dropped lizzy on her bumb. "OUCH!!!" cried Lizzy. "Sarah u still owe me 30 peices of candy." "Ok," said Sarah here u go." "Yes!!!" "That kid is crazy sometimes." said Edward. "Yes, Yes she is." said Leah and I.....
. . . am leaving. Then Sarah fell in love with Emmett instead so she and Edward got a divorce. Edward went to the desert with the cats and all was well in Forks.

In the desert, the cats, Edward, and Same Difference came across a complicated obstical. It was . . .