walang tiyak na layunin "The Princess' Secret Admirer"

Will_NolanLover posted on May 21, 2009 at 01:11AM
Hey guys. as you can tell from the title i'm making a story called "The Princess' Secret Admirer". Ok, here it is comment on how it is so far!!!!

Ch.1
The Lunch
Once upon a time, there once was a girl named Maggie. Maggie was a princess in the kingdom of Atlantis, not the underwater one. Well Maggie has a little anger issue, so when she gets angry, she goes for a walk in the garden. When Princess Maggie goes for her walk she always sees the man she loves, Prince Edward. Prince Edward, to her, is a loving, kind, gentle, handsome man. He is ever so kind to the animals; and the animals are kind to him. Secretly he wanted her as well.
When Princess Maggie was sad, she would stay in her room; if Maggie would not come to the garden, he would know what was going on, she was tired, depressed, or sad.
One day there was a knock on her door; it was her father, King Steven. When the King came in Maggie said “What are you doing here?”
He replied “We have new neighbors. They are the Walterman’s.”
“Oh, Yipey!” Maggie said.
“Hey, they’re royalty; just like us,” said the King. “We’ll be having lunch with them, tomorrow at Noon. You have to be there; wear your best cloths,” said the King. When the King left, Maggie lay on her bed and her mood was annoyed. In her mind she thought “I don’t wanna go. But I have to. Dad is counting on me. But I won’t be able to see Prince Edward. Uhhhhhhhhh! Why do I have to make so many choices!?”
Then the Princess got up to get her cloak; she went outside to the garden, she saw Edward, he was picking a flower. Princess Maggie went over to him and said, “Hey Edward, what are you doing?”
Then Prince Edward gave her a flower and said, “This is for you.”
Princess Maggie took it, “Thank you, thank you very much,” she said and blushed.
“So, when will you come out tomorrow?” said Edward.
“Oh, I have to meet with this new royalty family tomorrow for lunch,” said Princess Maggie. “I’m sorry.”
“That’s ok, I’ll go with you.”
“Are you sure you want to go? It’s only just for lunch, it won’t be any fun. I’d rather be her in my flower garden.”
“I’m sure. It’ll be fun. Trust me.”
“Ok,” said Maggie. “The lunch is at high Noon.”
“Ok I’ll see you there. Is it that new castle across from the bog?”
“Why, yes, yes it is. You are very clever Edward.”
“No, not really. I’m failing manners right now,” Edward replied.
“How can you fail manners? All you do is this ‘Please sir, pace jam and crumpets,’ fairly easy.
“It’s not when your me. I have a lot of “adrenalin rushes” these days.”
“Why’d you put quotes around adrenalin rushes?”
“Air quotes are cool.”
“Ya they are cool, aren’t they.”

walang tiyak na layunin 12 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas r-pattz said…
okay, this is my honest opinion, but i didnt like it. it was kind of like a childs fairy tail, something a pre-schooler might like. and adrenalin rush and prince edward... talk about twilight. i think if youre going to write at all, you need an oringal idea, not something done a million times over. someone your age should be done with princes, princesses, and stories beginning with once upon a time
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Will_NolanLover said…
surprise
Well it wasss going to be like a children story. I'm not very good with the spelling, and the Writing, and the other stuff. I'm mean Seriously. in 5 grade in the first quarter i got an F- 66 to be procise. think like a pre-schooler than give your opinion! OK! ok.
as a preschooler, ive never liked fairy tales. my mom read me dracula when i was 4, and it was my favorite story for years.
isnt a 66% a D? well, it is im my school.
which school? it's an F!
urm my middle school in pennsylvania. here 59 and below is and F, 60-70 is a D
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
laugh
I wanna got o ur school!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas africanflower said…
meh
yeh its too preschooly for me i was never into that sorta thing so yeh lol
angry
Comment Guy's!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AbigailP said…
Me bored... me no like story...
me talk like Tarzan since me so bored...
well, you definatly look like tarzan
crying
ok!!! you make me cry! wahhhhh! thanx for commenting!
angry
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!