walang tiyak na layunin My Feelings Are Really Hurt!!!

Helen-Lover posted on Jul 26, 2009 at 06:10PM
i dnt kno how many of u guys know jlhfan624 & DarkSarcasim well.... on the Harpers island spot threres this game on it & u pick ur fav character & ur least fav soo my fav is chloe & darksarcasm picked chloe as her least fav & i was just kidding & i said dnt pick chloe blah blah blah etc. & this is what jlhfan624 said to me:
Now you're just being immature and ruining the whole point of the game.
Pick who you DON'T LIKE, don't pick someone just to spite another person.
If you keep that up, people will just ignore your + and -.

so i said this back:
u dnt need to be such a jerk!

then darksarcasm posted this:
Helen-Lover: I'm curious, how are you expecting this game to end?
It's a sort of survival game, not "Let Chloe Win". Are you
expecting everyone to just leave your favorites alone, or just me? ;)
Also, could you maybe go back and delete some of your exclamation points?
They're stretching the page out and making it difficult to read/post.

so i said this back:
when i said u dnt need to be such a jerk i was tlking to jlhfan624 & im sorry gosh it really wasnt a big deal u guys get all worked up 4 nothing..........
& i was actually kinda joking
& i dnt expect chloe too win..... gosh DarkSarcasm & jlhfan624 u guys need to not get sooo worked up over nothing
& jlhfan624 ur the immature 1 i was just trying to be funny & joke around.. im not the 1 getting all worked up 4 nothing!!!! gosh

this is what jlhfanjust posted:
lol I'm not getting worked up. You're the one typing in chat speak with multiple ........... & !!!!!!!!! and using an angry face. But I'M the one worked up? No. You were very obviously not joking around when you were saying if someone wouldn't vote up your favorites, you wouldn't vote up theirs. You got called on something crappy, ok. Don't get so worked up!

what should i say back? i dnt kno! jhlfan624 whereever u are u dnt need too be so mean!
& who do u think is being the mean 1?

walang tiyak na layunin 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Helen-Lover said…
angry
why are none of u guys not replying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas edwardcarlisle said…
smile
Well, I think that it'd be nice if you apologize and tell them to just forget all those times of the "fight" and just try to fix everything! Maybe you'll be great friends in the feature if you forget all these ;)

Sorry for replying so late. I'm new in this spot ;)