walang tiyak na layunin Twilight haters and twilight mga manliligaw lets settle this okay truce

jedigal1990 posted on Mar 02, 2010 at 06:26PM
Okay if you have been on this spot at all lately you probably know that there is a pretty big war going on between twilight lovers and twilight haters.
I know i'm not the only one who is getting tired of all this fighting so this is my attempt to restore peace to the spot we all love
I decided to make a truce now i know that i have been part of this war and pretty biased toward one side but i will try to make this truce equal to both sides if i fail though or you feel i left something out please let me know okay
TWILIGHT TRUCE (most of this can go for any content fight)
TWILIGHT LOVERS :
agree to include and respect everyones opinon when posting twilight related content on here this includes having an option stating " i don't like twilight" or at least allowing others to add their own.
They agree not to become angry or attack twihaters for stating thier (respectful) opinon against twilight
They agree to at least search to make sure the question doesn't already exsist (hint if it is "who likes twilight or twilight or harry potter" they both have been asked before)

Twilight haters agree to:
- not get mad just because someone posts twilight on here.
- respect that some people do like twilight
- if they do choose to answer the picks do so respectfully no personal attacks or nasty comments

Thats all i can think of right now again i'm not trying to boss people around i know i'm at fault to and i apologize this is just my attempt to restore peace

please reply if you agree to follow these terms and maybe if you want include an apology statement to the other side (for those who feel they need to not everyone does but some may)

please feel free to add others.
last edited on Mar 02, 2010 at 06:28PM

walang tiyak na layunin 35 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jedigal1990 said…
big smile
I'll be first
I,michelle, first of all apologize to all twilight lovers and those caught in the middle for my rude comments i personally apologize to those i offended and hope to move on with this truce. I also agree to the truce
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jefferyw52 said…
smile
uh um i dont know if i agree im sick of twilight oh yes
i jeffery white also apologizes to the twilight fans i will stop yelling at twilight contributions i agree to the truce
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas annie1829 said…
heart
hey yall my names annie and i for one love twilight but i too agree to the truce to keep it civil
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas orangeturnip said…
monkey
fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zanesaaomgfan said…
angelic
FINALLY! SOMEBODY STANDS UP!

I, Sarah apoligize for calling HP fans dumb and stupid. I ALSO apoligize for saying that all haters should STFU and be a MAMA LUIGI! I ALSO apoligize for well halfly STARTING some of the mess.
I will keep my opinions to myself from this day foward. I agree to this truce.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Heya said…
cool
I think it is hilarious that there are more rules to the Twi lovers than Twi haters! HA!!!!!!
big smile
thank you volleyblue13 like i said i did try to keep it fair thanks to everyone who "signed" the truce spread the word please peace is possible between twilight lovers and twihaters
big smile
orangeturnip there has been to much fighting lets try to restore peace please
monkey
^i was only kidding - ive never got involed on either side of this argument.
big smile
okay
"heya" even though im a twihater also theres no need to laugh at that jedigal wrote 3 rules for both sides but the twilovers questions are more broaded
big smile
thank you jeff honestly i didn't mean to be favoring one side i just ran out of room with the twihaters rules but like you said they have the same amount thanks for the support
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ThatDamnLlama said…
big smile
I, Emma, don't know why I'm apologizing for the 'rude' comments I left (I almost always try to defend my side in a mature way), but I guess I'll just say that I'm sorry if I ever offended Twihards for my *cough*amazing*cough* arguements. No really, that's an apology.
big smile
haha it counts i guess
big smile
please spread the word we need everyones participation if this is going to work
big smile
okay thank you to all who posted their agreement to the truce i do again ask to spread the word i find it concerning that most of those with a big part have not agreed to it i honestly don't think things will ever be peaceful until everyone agrees so please spread the word i want peace again thanks to those who have already signed
also if you think i'm being unfair to any side please let me know and i will review it give reasons and dicuss with other people. i'm not trying to take the lead or anything i just want peace and this is one way i thought would help but i'm totally open to other ideas thanks guys i believe twilight fans and twilight haters can live together peacefully
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatiiCullen94 said…
@ThatDamnLlama
i dont think that was the right way to write a truce?? braging about self??

i kaitlyn agree to consider others opinion towards twilight adn anti twilight. peace is the mature way to go, im very happy to see this day. :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mitch777 said…
tongue
i, michael, agree to let others have thier own opinions even though i havent been in a fight on fanpop i wont get mad at my computer because of twilovers
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ThatDamnLlama said…
smile
Hey, learn to take a joke. It won't hurt you.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas K5-HOWL said…
i wasnt really on either side cause im a twihater and a twilover at the same time. weird i know, i like twilight yet i dis it. xD
tongue
this is dumb , why must you take other peaples anger / issues on the subject as personal?
what orangeturnip are you talking about
big smile
thank you all who agreed to sign the truce but i wish some others would respond but i do think that its helping what are your thoughts
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas annie1829 said…
big smile
you guys are all on crack. lol but hey jedigal you did a great thing making this truce. you rock
 you guys are all on crack. lol but uy jedigal you did a great thing making this truce. you rock
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lano500 said…
monkey
I agree to the truce.
big smile
thanks annie
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Simply_Indigo said…
I, Genevieve, who can't stand Twilight, will from now on respect other people's opinion and not rant about Twilight or those who support it. :)
sad
annie how are we "on crack" im confused are you offending us in any way
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas twihard865 said…
smile
i <3 twilight but i amber swear not to kill anyone or harm them in any way
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas springely said…
Saport.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Llawliet74 said…
heart
l, Alexandria, will also settle a truce.Even though i hate twilight, i'd like peace between haters and lovers of twilight.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas iemand said…
smile
this is great =)

I, Charlotte, who loves Twilight. I will respect the opinions of other people who hate or just don't really like Twilight. It's only normal that not everyone likes the same things.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lano500 said…
meh
Memes have a part in this world. If they want to fight against Twilight, we just have to fight back. I am on their side, but you can fight back if you wish to.
@lano500 wait what? this is an agreement to stop the fighting. i dont know the status of it now cause i really dont care anymore, but i dont understand what u mean
mischievous
wow i can't beleive this is still going on kinda thanks everyone who signed