walang tiyak na layunin EVIL BATHROOM OF TERROR!!!!!!!!

happyfreak posted on May 31, 2010 at 02:48AM
I have been trapped in my bathroom several times cuz the handle broke. I was once trapped for an hour. It got to the point that I would have to leave the door open or pick the lock with my bro's poket knife. I also got stuck in my friends bathroom and her grandpa had to pick the lock. Anything bad like that happen to You?

walang tiyak na layunin 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sithouetteTH said…
laugh
lol I locked the door when no one was in, and we had to break t he door.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas r-pattz said…
...Really? You wouldn't have stopped using that bathroom or gotten it fixed after the first time?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluestar208 said…
once when we came back home and came in the normal way through the side door. it locks from the kitchen and not from the inside so my brother messed with it before we left and we got locked there in the pantry for about an hour then my dad was like ( he is hot headed ) " FUHK THIS! " then he went outside jumped over the fence busted down the back door and came and unlocked it for us.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lano500 said…
Once when we went somewhere for the holidays, we went to a restaraunt and my mother and I went to the toilet while Dad paid the bill. I got locked in there and everyone left and Mm heard me and got Dad and he got the manager and eventually I got out by myself. I cried and cried because it was a lot of stress and then we went back to the hotel for the night. I was only young at the time.