walang tiyak na layunin Rate The Singers Game..

victoria_1 posted on Oct 29, 2010 at 05:50AM
what u have to do is rate the singers
eg:user 1=selena gomez
user 2= 9/10..justin B??
like that so lets start first me..
1.taylor swift?

walang tiyak na layunin 130 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 130

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mars15 said…
5/10

Avril Lavigne
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas victoria_1 said…
7/10
lady gaga
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Vishee said…
5/10.

Freddie Mercury <3 .
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zanhar1 said…
0/10 (never heard of him sorry)

Sharon Den Adel
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Vishee said…
OMG, how could you?

3/10.

Jimi Hendrix.
hmm...5/10
the black eyed peas?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas r-pattz said…
3/10

Brandon Flowers.
big smile
:P....7/10
nicki minaj?? she is new ryt? :P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas victoria7011 said…
7/10

Justin bieber
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CherryCrush100 said…
heart
0/10 (I hate him...)

JLS <3
 0/10 (I hate him...) JLS <3
1/10. Talentless, cookie cutter band.

Lily Allen.
0/10 talentless and just rubbish.while JLS on the other hand are 10/10!

Justin Timberlake?
WTF, you think Lily Allen has no talent, but JLS does? Have you heard their lyrics?

"And I don't know why she had to go
And I don't know where to turn
Or how to heal a heartbreak, heartbreak"

^ It's so incredibly cookie cutter. My little sister writes better lyrics than JLS has. They completely lack any sort of creativity and originality. There are a thousand bands exactly like them. And they're so heavily auto-tuned most of the time that it obscures what they actually sound like.

TImberlake gets a 6/10.

Marilyn Manson?
^^ OMG I DONT KNOW HOW U CAN SAY THAT ABOUT JLS, THEY ARE SOOOO TALENTED! THEY ARE SOOO DEDICATED TO THEIR WORK AND THEIR FANS^^
Marilyn Manson 0/10... (im angry)

One Direction?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
^ Dedication has nothing to do with talent. They may be dedicated and they may be nice to their fans, but they have zero talent. I've seen garage bands that are better than they are in terms of both sound and lyrics. (And looks, for that matter.) JLS seems too fake, too much a band molded by expectations and fame.

One Direction is a 2/10.
^^WTF do u just have a problem with British boy-bands? One Direction are sooo cute and JLS have nothing wrong with their image, well me and other millions of other fans think that JLS are HOT (I love Aston) and are REALLY talented xxx^^

Take That?
 ^^WTF do u just have a problem with British boy-bands? One Direction are sooo cute and JLS have nothi
^ Whoops, sorry I forgot to put another singer. ^_^

Not just British boy-bands; boy-bands in general. The vast majority of them are as talentless as JLS and One Direction, and most of them sound the same. Hence my saying they lack originality. They're all the exact same. Cute boys with auto-tuned albums and big smiles and weak voices with hoards of obnoxious fans that they live to please. What I think is wrong with their image is that JLS and One Direction aren't doing anything that hasn't been done before. And having fans doesn't mean they have talent. Marilyn Manson has hundreds of thousands of fans, and you think he sucks.

Take That: 2/10

Pink?
^^ok, ok... so you can figure JLS out just from their looks? They cant help it if they're good looking! They are so kind and down-to-earth! Why else do you think they were second in the X-FACTOR? Us fans of JLS believe in them and we want to help them become more successful and more loved, they were on comic relief and they help loads of charities, Oritsé has always looked after his mum who is seriously ill, they haven't all had good lives and before the X-Factor hardly anyone believed in them, now they have millions of fans and they are grateful for what they have achieved and they say they owe it all to their fans!^^

Pink's ok 8/10

Olly Murs?
WTF? I'm not saying I'm figuring anything out from their looks. I'm talking about their "music" just as much as their image. O_o

And I repeat, you're making completely unrelated points. They're nice. Okay. They have fans. Whatever. They do not have talent. That's what we're discussing. Or at least, that's the point I'm trying to make, and you're saying irrelevant bullshit.

Convince me that they have talent, without bringing in fans or how nice they are or how hot you find them. Go on. Try it.

Olly Murs gets a 3/10.

Adele?
ooohhh I love adele!!! 10/10

^^ Ok... no need to get shitty with me! All I'm trying to say is just because you dont think they're talented doesnt mean they aren't! Ok i'll try and convince you, they came second in X-Factor, they have had two major sell-out tours. They have made two albums, and they have had 4 number 1's!^^

The Saturdays?
Like I said, they have fans. That doesn't make them talented. Talk about THEM, not what they've done and the people that like them. To use my previous example, MM and his band has sold out thousands of concerts, and you don't think he has talent. Having a large fanbase doesn't equal talent. Look at Bieber. Millions of fans, but utterly talentless. I'm asking you to talk about the bands themselves. Ignore the fans. Pretend they aren't famous. Pretend they don't have chart-topping albums. Why do THEY have talent?

Get what I'm saying? *sighs*

The Saturdays: 4/10

Linkin Park?
Linkin Park 4/10
ok, fine but your talking about tours and that has something to do with fans doesn't it?!
Katy Perry?

Exactly. And I'm saying don't use fans as your reason for claiming they have talent.

Katy Perry: 5/10. Her voice is decent, even if her songs are crappy.

Hey Monday?
OMG.... THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I LIKE JLS, YOU DON'T LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT!

never heard of them 2/10

Eliza Doolittle?
So you can't even give me a reason why they have talent?

Eliza Doolittle: 3/10

Dido?
Emm 5/10!Not heard much of them and yeah i think lily allen is talentless and JLS have got talent.But my opionion i guess and u have a opinion!
mischievous
@r-pattz - Yes I can, have you seen astons back-flip? That took him 30 mins to learn that, in his back garden !!!
^ So he can do a backflip. Now what about singing talent? Can you defend that?

Hayley Williams?
8/10

They can sing,dance,entertain a crowd and sell out!

Emmm Take that?
"They can sing." That's what I'm asking you to explain. That's what I'm asking you to defend. Stop with the fans and the crowds.

I've already done Take That.
Lady Gaga?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Darkshine said…
Woop...
Has talent (see her piano songs like Speechless), but most of her music sucks.
5/10

Umm...
Within Temptation?

@r-pattz, no-one had ever heard of them before x factor now they are singing sensations!
^ Anyone can get famous. Look at Rebecca Black. Look at Bieber. Neither of them have talent, and they're both famous. I know that JLS is famous. That's not what I'm asking you to prove. I'm asking you to tell me why you think they have singing talent. And you haven't been able to do anything but say that they have fans. Do you even understand what I'm asking?

Within Temptation: 8/10

Jared Leto?
smile
yes i do...
I think they have singing talent because they make up all of their songs and they can perform anywhere. They have amazing voices, Oritsé's is so powerful and Strong, JB can do any kind of song, Marvin can get his voice to go so high or so low, and Aston makes all the songs so personal!
Tsk tsk. You neither rated Jared Leto nor gave another singer to rate.

And that's what I've been asking for for the past... well, however long we've been at this. That's all you needed to say. Of course, I disagree with every word of it, though. It doesn't take much talent to write those songs. For example, the Backstreet Boys were pretty much the same as JLS. (Except, maybe a bit better.) Nor do I think any of them have particularly good or unique voices. Want a strong voice? Steve Perry and Jared Leto are a million times greater than your Oritsé could ever be. Want personal meaning in lyrics? The Fray, Linkin Park, Metallica. None of that cookie cutter bullshit. None of those clichéd songs that have been sung a thousand times before. Maybe JLS is better than half of the population in terms of music. Sure, they can carry a tune better than most of my guy friends. But are they talented? Hell no.

Matt Bellamy?
smile
never heard of him 0/10

Ok Ok you've made ur point, u HATE jls but thats ok because I LOVE jls... it's just a difference of opinion...

The Wanted (my dad knows Max)
The Wanted? Umm...2/10
Ok...
Nightwish

@CherryCrush100: Good. But hate's a strong word. I don't hate JLS. I just think they're a shitty band.

Nightwish... Eh. They're alright. 6/10

Re-asking Jared Leto because Cherry didn't rate him.
I'm assuming that by Jared you mean 30 Seconds To Mars (or not), anyway, I give him a 9/10.

@CherryCrush100
You shouldn't really take this so hard.
People have different tastes...

Ok...
Umphm....
Blondie. :)

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas frankie_fan said…
8/10 :)

Joan Jett
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas gleekout4ever said…
7/10

Pixie Lott
^_^
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XxiggyrawkxX said…
0/10 I don't know who that is

Selena Gomez
0/10!

The Wanted?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas EmzLovesCheryl said…
4/10.

Evanescence?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas frankie_fan said…
10/10 defiantly

David Bowie
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ColieAnne91 said…
smile
9/10

Ke$ha:)?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mkd said…
4/10

zac brown
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smileypop9 said…
smile
I loved the argument between r-pattz and CherryCrush100. Completely agree with r-pattz.

Zac Brown: 4/10

Jimmy Page.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DWLoverTBCEDT said…
Yeah r-pattz had it right on.

5/10

Gerard Way
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Twilight_Dream said…
8/10

It's kinda retarded how this was a game then turned into a debate about a boy band. -_-

Regina Spektor?