walang tiyak na layunin Your dreams.

XxEmolovexX posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 07:42PM
SO everyday on here in comments you post your dream you had the night before. :) so ex :

i dreamt about pickles chasing me in the street and they had monster teeth

walang tiyak na layunin 10 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas shihtzuoscar said…
I had a dream that Edmund (from narnia) was trying to eat me so I pushed him into a giant fan. I ran downstairs and I saw Lord Voldemort in the bathtub so I hid in a cabinet thingy... Then Edmund found me and ate me. :(
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Insane4ever said…
I dreamed of a giant pie trying 2 eat me....so i ate it b4 it ate me.....hahahah i win ^.^
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Spinner13 said…
big smile
I dreamed that the Anime Multiverse was collapsing and everyone was rushing around to save it, and Rukia and Ichigo had teamed up with some Sailor Moon girls and Beyond Birthday from Death Note and the Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji were running around together being shinigami... it was an awesome dream.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas i8ab said…
smile
I dreamed that I was on the computer and green swirly things showed up on the screen then I went to sleep and woke up and saw my friend in my bed I asked her "What are you doing here?" she said "Qua" then I woke up again and saw a llama in my closet then I really woke up
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ISABELLA92 said…
Last Night I dreamt I was back with the guy I love. I went to school with him for a day and he showed me off to all his friends. When he was driving me home I woke up. It sucked.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Goldilottes said…
kiss
wow i had a dream similar to Isabella92's. but bit crazier lol.
I dreamt a few nights ago that i was back with the dude i love, and he showed up outside school in his new car and took me to the meadow that we went to when we first met, to see the wild horses. his awesome friends were there an we all played guitarhero, and the wild horses turned into the button colours on the guitarhero guitar, and they flew up into the air and streaked away through the sky. it was really weird. we looked like anime people as we rode two of the wild horses, like how they rode the dragons on Avatar, then dropped through the clouds into an enormous tree and it was perfect. other things happened i think, but i'm not sure in which order. it was a really cool dream, i have them like that a lot. they're normally not quite so weird but more.. um, perfect. ;) <3
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XxEmolovexX said…
wow nice dreams all xD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Alama18 said…
I had a dream that the boy i used to love took me out. It was short O_O
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas winxlove2 said…
well I hade this Night Mare Losts of Times!So Here what heppends in it! oh and I have this Dream once in Year!

I am in a psihatrial hospital and I was watching Trho the window and sold a man whit an ex!he came into the Hospital kild everybody and came to my room.I was scared!I ran thro his feet making him fall! I ran long!ran!Ran Ran! don't now where I stoped!and then I ran more!I lost the man!

Now From Here Every time The Dream Changes! so

Verson 1:

I ran till a strange river!no really Strange!it Was Black and Smels Oful! I sold something Running somewhere!I started to screem!I knew that I had to go Across the River but I cudin't... The olny way was go up on a small Tree and Jumps from him!I tried Meny times didin't work!the person that was running around my was a witch!an Old and Ugly one! Now she tryed to Eat my...(Lame I know!)Then I kicked the Witch TO the River!she Sed something And guess what?and Ox started to chase my!I agen ran and ran!but he hited my and I felt into the river...Then I woke up!

Verson 2: this one is Wery funny!

I ran to my home!!I sold that something is chasing my!Not the Man something bigger! I ran and Sold Something on the ground!I pick it up and ran more!then I hided in my garden! then I looked Who was the Chasing thing!It was....A HUGE GOLDEN FROG!!!(lol!) the From Sed""give me my gold!"I sed"here have it!"and the she ate my....

I don't remember the another versions but they all have the same end..I dei!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas victoria7011 said…
I had a dream i was in school and playing basketball. I then got bet up and Mr.Donaldson helped me!Then i scored a basket!