walang tiyak na layunin The weekly random!!!:Gumu!

fly210 posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 10:41PM
THE WEEKLY RANDOM!!!!

1/12/11
I was talking to my friend today and we were going to meet up in that game.... Wizared 101. IT WAS DOWN FOR UPGRADES!!!! I meen IT WAS A SNOW DAY!!!! that's when ALL the little kids say "OO mom! I'm going to play on wizared 101!" but NOOOOOOOO. instead the kid find out how to cuss.
*bleep* *bleep* *bleep* this dunb *BLEEEEEEEEP!!*
the only thing we could do was listen to dumb songs by lady ga ga. sometimes I think that's ALL SHE CAN SAY!!! ga ga!!! what is she? A BABY!!! don't anser that. see you and have a pie night!

1/18/11
yesterday night I was talking to my friend and we started talking about this crazy fanpoper. when we stoped this is what she said.

"we are talking about this total crazy guy and jokeing about him. but I am under my desk eating a giant lollypop. I wonder who the crazy one is now."

1/29/11
well it snowed 2 days ago and me and my friends made a fort. It was so big WE could go through. there was sleding on the top a slide in the mid and a club house on the bottom. ok really I was with some of my friend's 7 year old sister and her sister's friend. well it was fun. I gotta say. all of us went there yesterday and went in. after my pants were went from the snow and I had to go to dance class. (yes I dance! hip hop! no girly stuff ok?! even though I am a girl.) well my pants were wet from the snow so I looked like I just pissed in my pants! and just my luck! a GUY was in my class that day and to make matters even better the water did not dry till after I got home!!! you eva had a water stain that looked like pee? if not then MAN YOU ARE LUCKY!!!!

2/9/11
my school is doing this play and the guy who runs it is really mean. sometimes people who have their lines right then come on stage and he sends them back. then when they are not on stage he gets mad at them cause they are not there. I don't know the guy is insain! well have you eva had a insain teacher? tell me about it.

march 7 2011: ok! I know! I know! my posts have not really been WEEKLY. well I have been very busey doing nothing. It is a hard job! anyway. I would like to talk about this ad I saw on TV. It was for this thing called gumu. it is a little animal shaped eraser. well after this big ripoff it says "It's not just a eraser! It's a gumu!" WHAT THE HECK IS A GUMU? IT'S A ERASER!!!!!!!!! how much ya wana bet gumu means eraser in japan or china? eva heard a dumb ad? tell me about it if so.

walang tiyak na layunin No ang sumagot