Rise of the Guardians Rise of the Guardians rp

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 24, 2012 at 03:08AM
You can be someone from the movie, be a person, a new guardian, or just anyone, rp it here.
characters up for grabs:

Jack Frost: sistervaina
Santa:
Easter bunny: anubis210
Sand man:
Tooth Fairy:
Boogieman:
Cupid: Totolove

Tell me if I missed anyone, thanks.

List of other characters:

Pauline Timberwood
Amber Jones
Bailey Krats
last edited on Dec 22, 2012 at 03:16PM

Rise of the Guardians 233 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 233

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas anubis210 said…
*looking around, doesn't know what to do when been seen*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SqueakeeBee25 said…
(Hello i was wondering if i could join you guys? here is my character's bio:

Name: Bailey Krats
E/C: Light Blue
H/C: Golden Blond w/t black highlights (like my avatar but in the non color version)
Skin: White
Height: 5'5"
Guardian of: Fire

Appearance: Spiked short hair that put up in a pony tail, short

Personality: stubborn, mischievous, hot-head at times, is a pranker, humorous, and cares for the people close to her, somewhat of a loner at times

Facts: Has dragon wings and tail, breath and can control fire, teeth are sharpened, and eyes are like a dragons the pupils become slits if angry and become huge if happy.

Here is a pic of her: )

(Hello i was wondering if i could sumali you guys? here is my character's bio: Name: Bailey Krats A
Spottedpool commented…
thats awesome sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
(you can see a close up of her head on my page's photo album and I'm usually on in the mornings from 8 to 10:45, so if i don't reply sorry)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smileyAqua said…
* steps out of shadows* Dude, I might have been Whatever I am for a couple of days now, but I still can't comprehend what you are. I've seen you before.... And some other things. Say, are you a bunny? or a kangaroo?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Harpaw8 said…
(welcome to the RP)
Sabrina: "Now Jack, I will be going....see you around." she walks off deeper into the woods
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smileyAqua said…
* she shrugged.* I guess time will tell... Have a good day, mr. Bunny-Kangaroo sir. * she walked around, eventually running into a boy with white hair and the bluest eyes she'd ever seen(jack frost)* O-Oh, sorry...
*looks back, angry look* im a bunny
(Anyone on lol)
(im waiting for others to reply..)
(ok)
(you could of replied there)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas totolove said…
hmmm
Instead of boogie man why don't you just type pitch ( boogie man ) ?
blush
Can I join ( it's ok if u don't want me to it's just I never do anything cause when I talk to someone I'm usually doing something and I thought it would be fun but if you don't want me in this that's fine cause I never fit in so I'll just wait for your reply (( wow no wonder people say I'm shy )) and in the meantime I'll try to think of some way to get in touch with the director cause I have a great idea for a rise of the guardians 2 ) Ican I make up a character ?
(anyone can join...and there are books on rise of the guardians..Del Toro want's to tell the story of north if there was another movie)
heart
You mean the guardians of childhood books

Um we'll if we r allowed to make up a character then here I go ?

Name : Cupid ( Juliet rose )
Gender : female , girl anything that means female or girl ( people keep saying aren't you supposed to be a boy )
Eye and hair color : chocolate brown
Skin : tanned
Height : ( i don't know what height to do but I think about the same size as tooth )
Skill : cooking, archery ( it's in my forum for OC's ) and singing ( never know when that'll come in handy )
Guardian of : love happiness ( well any feelings in valentines day ) and valentines day
Appearance : cute clothes ( she changes them for fighting , traveling and . . . Well you get the picture ) hair with waves like melted chocolate that are up to around her hips with a curl at the end
Personality : if you know her really well you would know this , she has a good side : happy , cheerful , outgoing and sometimes bit a clumsy . And a bad side ( mostly around pitch ) : when someone annoys here to much she either kicks or punches them , almost shoots them as a warning ( she has two pairs of arrows love ones and normal ones ) .
Facts : she has a bow and a magical two sided quiver full of love arrows and normal arrows . She also has a love potion to put on her love arrows ( if she doesn't put the love potion on her arrows the arrows will have no affect on the person . Besides it will just go through them ) um she is always beating up pitch when he gets annoying and stuff .
While all the drama was happening Cupid had fallen into a coma after running a way from pitch ( again ) and since it is a known fact that people in comas can hear everything around them well she knew what was going on . But she didn't think anyone would find her because she was underneath a pile of snow . Suddenly something stepped on her head which woke her out of her coma . " oh my g-g-gosh where am I ? Achoo ! "
bunny: *jumps up through a hole, sits sniffing the air*
big smile
Cupid stares at bunny for a moment then backs away slowly . She gets her bow ready, grabs her one of her normal arrows, aims and fires . It goes straight past bunny and lands in the forehead of a nightmare horse . " BEAT THAT PITCH ! " she went from good side to bad side " Let him know that horse ! And also let him know that I've got eyes like a hawk and I can see when something is coming . GOT IT ?! " she gave the horse a murderous look .the horse nodded timidly then ran of . Cupid started to calm down and she changed to good side again . "hi bunny !"
Suddenly she looks around in her pockets " oh no , my love potion is gone ! " she started digging in the snow until she found the bottle full of a pink glittering concoction . Then she grabbed a golden chain with ten lock charms on it and hooked it through a loop on the bottle cork in between five of the locks on either side . After she hooked it around her neck the locks clicked together in sync . She forgot that bunny was there . She grabbed her halo that appeared in thin air and dragged it down quickly . Her clothes changed into winter clothes " thats better nice and warm . Bye bunny ! " she said while getting into a flying stance . Two feathered wings appeared behind her and she jumped up into the air . She was flying for about five seconds before she came down . She turned around and looked at her wings . One of them was broken " aww c'mon ! " it takes about four weeks to heal a broken wing . She sat there miserably almost feeling like crying .
meh
(is anyone other than me coming on )?
(i might as well jump back in.)
Pauline walked down the street, it was getting extreamly late but she had to meet someone. She saw the building she was looking for so she went inside and headed for the roof.
bunny: *was oblivious to what was going on around him..he never saw the nightmare horses, he saw it was getting late and made a hole in the ground. jumping down it, it closed up and left a single flower there*
cupid then looked in her pockets once more, got out an elastic band, put it on her wrist, drew it back like a bow and snapped herself "this is no time to be sad . I just have to walk all the way back . . . to paris . " she realized she was no where near paris " how long was i out ? I guess i'll ask mother nature ( mother nature is like the man in the moon except she either talks or gives you a sign ) again ." she noticed a flower out of all that snow . she walked over to it . " mother nature if you're there please tell me how long i was in a coma here .if the first petal falls its a day, if the second petal falls it's around two weeks or one, if third falls a month, if fourth falls its half a year and if fith falls its ten years at least . i doubt it will be up to five. " suddenly a sixth petal appeared and fell " a whole year at least ?oh no did i miss valentines day ? " some grass poped up in the shape of 'no' "let me guess my two selves ditched me and took over the job ." the no changed into a yes . " good well thank you for letting me know . now i just have too get out of here . yesh there are alot of trees . all i need to do is find a clearing ." suddenly the yes' grass got longer and thicker then wraped around her leg ."what are you - whoa ! " she was saying until the grass draged her off . " wow i never new you go fast but where are you taking me ?! " just after a few minutes later of complaining the grass shrunk and dissappeared leaving cupid skidding onto a frozen lake "ahhhhh ! stop stop !" she tried to stop but it was no use . she landed with a thud into the tree "oww, well at least she lead me to a clearing but where in the world am I . is it just me or is it getting colder and why do i keep talking to myself ?" she looked around there was a boy with white hair like snow and a girl with brown hair and brown eyes . "please don't notice me . please dont notice me ! Achoo ! "
( i don't know wat to do next so im leavin it to someone to do their part )
later for my character...

As soon as she ran into the tree Pauline was in the clearing. She was wearing a cloak and her eyes were dull as she looked up at Cupid curiously. " 'ello, you alright."
Cupid turned around in a fright " um yes, wait you can see me that's a first ! Anyways hi I'm Cupid and you must be . . . Pauline ." Cupid smiled at her brightly
bunny: *goes back up top, still not noticing you 2 up there*
Pauline: "Another Guardian i'm assuming, a pleasure to meet you." she said. Her voice was cheerful enough, but faint.
bunny:*his ears lightly twitch to the voice in the background* huh?
"dude, I know your there bunny " Cupid turned around just in time . To notice something tall and black in the trees . And he sure wasn't handsome . "Is that pitch ? . Please be someone in a black suit and not pitch ." she walked a bit closer . She saw a shadow move . "dang it ! I'm tired of you lurking around in your nightgown acting like a spoilt princess !" she grabbed the halo again and changed her outfit into winter fighting clothes . Then she sneezed and slipped on the ice "really !" she looked back and remembered she didn't have her gear and when she found it pitch grabbed it " awww come on ! " while she was getting up she slipped again " bunny are you protecting pauline ? I think he wants her ! " then pitch's black sand wrapped around her "get her away from here ! And don't worry I'll find you now go ! " pitch came out instantly he ignored her and went over to the two who she just told to run " why hello dears how about I take stupid Cupid and this girl with me ?" the sand ropes snapped silently and cupid grabbed a stick that looked like a baseball bat . Probably mother natures doing . Cupid got up close and whacked pitch in the face " take that ! And that ! And how about payback for calling me stupid ! " she changed to bad side . She kept whacking him over and over and over until he turned into shadow . " and don't EVER come back ! " she turned around with a smile " so are you ok ?"
bunny: *backing up when he saw pitch* im not getting involved with him again...he nearly killed me once
Cupid looks around for her bow and arrows " oh no this is very very bad ! " looks at bunny " Paulina still there right ? " looks behind bunny " yep, still there ! wait what do you mean nearly killed you ? " looks around again " hey wheres the white haired kid commonly known as jack frost and the other one um amber wow it's a god thing I can see auras . Anyways wat do u mean by nearly killed ? "
bunny: he stopped everyone believing me...i slowly started to fade away...don't please..don't ask me to protect anyone...i can't do it on demand
Cupid stares at him for a moment " ok so wat are we supposed to do now ?"
Cupid thinks about it " I'll ask mother nature ! but I need to be somewhere without all this snow . . . "
Suddenly Cupid walked into the forest of trees . She stopped at a big tree not to far from the lake . She tapped it . It was hollow she pushed the trunk and revealed a secret room full of pictures " um . . . Bunny ? you might wanna check this out . " she saw a picture of bunny and jack and well nearly all of the guardians except they were all taken of them running or hiding only getting a glimpse of each one . She finally found a good one with the whole picture as clear as day . She looked at it and started crying .
bunny: *walks up* what is it?
"It's a picture of pitch's daughter . She went missing and mother nature told me to help look for her . Other guardians say she ran away others say she was taken by the grim reaper but she loves her father and grimmy doesn't take things of others unless they are dead . The man in the moon told me to come here and look for her . But pitch started chasing me and well I bumped into a tree really hard and fell into a coma until you woke me up . Thank you by the way. Mother nature thinks she lost her memories . " Cupid cried more " she was the thing that made pitch happy and now that she's gone , well you get the picture . But whoever made this secret room must know where she went ! I've only seen her once but she was running really fast so I didn't recognize her . I followed her but she just vanished . I've even asked grimmy if she was dead luckily no but we don't know for sure . "
bunny: *looks at the picture, takes it*
If we can find her maybe pitch will leave us alone." Cupid wipes away her tears " we need to find her and if she did lose her memories I have a special potion for that and don't worry pitch won't come to her she will come to him so you don't have to worry !"
Cupid noticed something under neath a sheet of paper and takes a look . She flicks the pages and stops at the third page and reads a sentence " . . . I can see creatures that no one else can see . I hear them talk about seasons and days of the year on which they work . Every day people think I grow mad and I am starting to believe them . One day I saw something crazy even I didn't believe it . I saw the grim reaper and . . . " she read the last word in her head and quickly shut the book . " well I think we've had a good look around and it's no use trying to find the person who made this place because- well let's just go . " she started blushing still thinking about the last words in the book .
bunny: *looks at her* pitch is over 500 years old...i doubt his Daughter is still alive...*looking at the book* what did the last words say?
" that's just it ! Pitch's daughter used to be like Jack Frost and she only went missing a year ago according to Mother Nature telling me I was in a coma for that long . And um the last page is kinda something embarrassing ! " she walked off mumbling how did he see that ... It was a private moment .
She then accidentally dropped the book
sad
(( is it just me or are we the only ones posting on here ?))
(We will be for a while i guess)

bunny: how can she go missing? she was a mortal human..she should be dead *looks, picks the book up, reading the last page* hmm *jumps down a hole he makes, it closes up*
She looked up as dawn was breaking and sighed saying the last words to herself " . . . and he was hugging Cupid saying I found my sister . . . "
bunny: *comes back up from the warren, tosses the book back* read it
zzz
" is it creepy and disturbing ? Or did he see something ? " Cupid looked at him with worry on her face
bunny: *looks back at her* (whats it say anyway? i dunno how to react)
( how about he heard about a book that will answer any questions and then he just stops writing because he says they are here before that point ?)