Hello, everyone. Paul here, and I decided to do a tanong and sagot list. Kayla and Kelly have done similar lists, so here I go.
1. Do you think you’re brave? I think I'm mostly brave. I do have a few fears, but don't we all?
2. What is the nickname that your mga kaibigan have ibingiay you? What does it mean? My mga kaibigan have ibingiay me the nickname "Paulie". It doesn't really mean anything other than a term of endearment.
3. What are you most grateful for in your life? My friends, of course.
4. Are you still in touch with your childhood friends? Yes, one of them. Antonia and I have been mga kaibigan since...
We met on this site two years ago. From the first time we met, our friendship grew beautifully just like a flower. We are connected sa pamamagitan ng our pag-ibig for the Beatles. You're the sweetest, most affectionate bloke that I've ever met, and I consider it an honor to be mga kaibigan with a Liverpudlian like you. I pag-ibig your hugs and kisses very much. We have our differences, and we have things in common. However, it's our wonderful friendship that matters the most. You've always been here for me. You gave me so much encouragement, laughter, and smiles. Whenever I feel sad or lonely, I just think of you and...
Hello, everyone. Paul here, and I decided to do my own tanong and sagot article. Kayla, Kelly, and Antonia have already done this, and if you haven't already, I recommend pagbaba them. Without further ado, let's get started.
1. Who do you look up to most, and what qualities do you pag-ibig about that person? Honestly, the person I look up to most is my best mate, Antonia. She's honest, not afraid to speak her mind, and quick-witted. She's also very caring and compassionate.
2. What's your biggest fear? My biggest fear is losing my friends. Friendship is something that should not be taken for...
Hello, everyone. For those of you who don't know, I am RocknRollSoul60, or you can call me Paul. I don't mind either way. I recently saw people do this questionnaire, and I decided to do this myself. Without further ado, let's get started.
1. What is your pet's name? My pet's name is Piper.
2. What kind of pet is it and what breed? Piper is a dog. She is a German Shepherd/Siberian Husky mix.
3. How long have you had your pet? I've had Piper for almost two years. It will be two years in March.
4. How did you get your pet? Piper came from an owner who developed an allergy to Aso after having her...