Role-Playing With Others House of Cards

turtle_libra posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 11:32PM
I'm bored, and have and idea for a character for what would most probably be a fantasy set in modern times...if anyone's interested, plz reply.I'm kind of new to this...
So here we go:

Name: Vera Holt
Sex: Female
Description: A tenacious, grit-your-teeth and bear it kind of girl. A thief. Self-serving, can use magic to heal only. Prefers hand to hand combat. She has a guilt problem. One of the things that makes her such a good thief is her photographic memory and that she's an incredible liar. Looks something like this:
 I'm bored, and have and idea for a character for what would most probably be a pantasiya set in modern

Role-Playing With Others 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RiverIce said…
wink
Name: Winter
Girl
Describtion: A Brave girl, once was a warrior when 12 to 16, she had came back on her birthday, today, she came back with bruises and bleeding cuts, she doesn't notice it though. She is elegant, her twin brother looks the same, but is total opposite. she has a secret sorcerer's power, she is Princess of Winter, and she uses her advantages of that on war or battle, her parents had died when she was in the war and she had just found that out by her twin brother

Looks like this:
 Name: Winter Girl Age: 17 Describtion: A bravo girl, once was a warrior when 12 to 16, she had came b
tongue
Name: Ice
Boy
Describtion: A shy boy, was very devestated when his sister, Winter, had been brought to the war, and turned into a warrior for 4 years. he had been alone for 3 of those. there father had died at a younge age for them, and there mother had died from Sorcerer's Death, the death of the Sorcerer ,she had died from her daughter taking all of her Sorcerer Power. Now She had just broke the news to his sister, Winter.

He looks like this just not as emo, he is actually more happier than his sister at times:
 Name: Ice Boy Age: 17 Describtion: A shy boy, was very devestated when his sister, Winter, had been b
sad
Ice: Winter, listen, I am sorry... but...
meh
Winter: Please Ice, I am too tired for any talk, I have just cameback from the war...
worried
Ice: O-our mother... She had... Died.