marino buwan Fan-Comic

Apsara posted on Jun 27, 2009 at 07:18PM
I'm looking to do a fan comic pf SM, mostly folloing the Manga and a bit of the anime.
The premis is that Sailor Chaos appeared in the 31st century and nearly destroyed it. Neo Queen Serenity and the Senshi were weakened by the attack. One of Wise Man's henchmen (he had been hiding in the fourth demension as per Wicked Lady's orders) takes advantage of this and stages an attack. The Earth and Crystal Tokyo is -- again -- nearly destroyed. In a last ditch effort to save everyone Neo Queen Serenity, King Endymion, Princess Small Lady Serenity and Helios combine powers while the Senshi distract the enemy.
Crystal Tokyo is frozen.
Thousands of years later Small Lady and Diana are woken up, which destroys the spell, causing a backlash that kills everyone on the planet. Unable to accept this as being everyone's ultimate fate she and Diana go back in time (to just before Sailor Moon is first given her powers by Luna), bringing a warrior from the era they woke up in with them (possible DBZ crossover there).

Anyone interested in working on this with me?

marino buwan 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Stellawinx4eva said…
Me!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Apsara said…
smile
Alrighty then! So -- just so that we're clear -- are you interested in helping with the story, doing the art, or both? Whichever is good with me.