Scrubs Scrubs tagahanga Club?

kd1812 posted on Mar 23, 2014 at 12:02AM
Scrubs has honestly been such a huge part of my life. Whenever I was feeling down or stressed I would go and watch scrubs and all my cares would go away because of the easy, random, awesomeness humor brought by this show! One down side is that I find besides this site there aren't that many fan clubs for scrubs! If anyone would ever be down to have a discussion about scrubs leave me a message! Whether it's which prank by the janitor was the best. Was Elliot really right for JD or was she maybe just better to be a friend. Is Sam and Izzy getting married potentially the best thing ever! and more so please feel free to send me a message if you are interested in talking scrubs. Becasue hoenstly it is my favorite thing in the whole world :p and I think we need more of a sscrubs fanbase

Scrubs 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kd1812 said…
Just looking for people who have a similar interest and love talking about scrubs too! :)
Col1n commented…
uy where is the talking? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dudespie said…
Scrubs is amazing :3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Col1n said…
cool
Scrubs is my favorite serial. I like to watch it in my special life moments. it's very plesent that in Srubs i can find so much that i like.