Sebastian Michaelis paborito anime mga panipi from Sebby-chan CONTEST!

Animeanimal posted on Jun 27, 2011 at 06:48PM
Ok post your FAVORITE quote from him on this forum and it has to be from the anime *srry not being racist against the manga or anything* I will judge and the winners will recieve:

20 props : 1st place
10 props : 2nd place
5 props : 3rd place

Sebastian Michaelis 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Animeanimal said…
heart
Oh and no one can use " I am simply one hell of a butler" either. Come on thats too easy....
TwistedArt commented…
can i use "I am simply one hell of a deer?" >=3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas egyptian1995 said…
How about: "Under one of your orders, I am to be your pawn and your sword. So please, Young Master, move me into check."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Luna-Lacrimosa said…
"If you wish, I will follow you no matter where you go. Even if the throne crumbles and the brillant crown rusts. Even if the empty shells of pawns pile up and we rest upon their decaying bodies. I will stay by your small form until I hear the words 'checkmate' " <33 Sebastian
 "If you wish, I will follow you no matter where you go. Even if the trono crumbles and the brillant
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hinata-elric- said…
mischievous
Has you can see I am simplyone hell of a butler." Or, " I am a demon and a butler."

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lovelysamsoon said…
"Yes, My Lord"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas atenami said…
In Japaness Sebastian would say,"Akuma De No Shitsuji"
hehe
 In Japaness Sebastian would say,"Akuma De No Shitsuji" hehe
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Chifiregaurdion said…
heart
"If you are still determined to take your own life, please do so outside..." I was drinking milk when i heard this. my Nose STILL smells like milk
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BLW said…
mischievous
'I have no idea what you are talking about, but I can in fact tie a cherry stem in a knot using my tongue'