Seeley Booth Incorrect spot name

heeeresjoyce posted on Feb 18, 2009 at 01:45AM
I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but Booth's first name is spelled incorrectly in the spot name. It's written "Seeley", with another E after the L. I've seen some people spell it without the E, but this is how it is written on the link. We should change the spot title.

Seeley Booth 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misanthrope86 said…
laugh
I noticed that when I first joined the spot, but thought maybe I was wrong and then I didn't know if I should say anything! LOL!

I think someone will have to message dave about it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas livi_wells said…
monkey
Yes I did too, and I was thinking that I was wrong then I tv.com'd and imbd'd it and it has 3 e's in it lol!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Serienjunkie91 said…
Yes, it's like this from the beginning but the problem is that the spot name can't be changed after people joined it. The creator already tried it. =)
The spot name can be changed, but someone has to message one of the Fanpop Four to get it changed.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Cladra said…
Nandacavalieri messaged dave or papa about this spot's name... But they didn't change it :/
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas suu said…
I sent a message to one of the Fanpop Four asking them to change the spot's name. Let's see if they change it or not!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas suu said…
big smile
YAY! They changed it! :D
big smile
WOOT! Thanks suu! And thanks Fanpop Four!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Addicted2TV said…
monkey
Thanks guys. I made the spot, but I only noticed the mispelling AFTER too many people had joined it ... trust me it bugged me too!