Serena and Nate SERENA AND NATE BREAK UP

serenateaddict posted on May 18, 2010 at 08:49AM
Serena and Nate breakup at the end of season 3. And as I read the spoilers, Serena and Dan are going back together in season 4.

I'm a SERENATE fan and when I saw it, I wanna kill myself!! Gaahhh!

Serena and Nate 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KimKimmyKip said…
crying
I don't like Gossip Girl anymore, not about them only but also the storylines etc. I prefer Grey's Anatomy right now :(
I hope GG may change in season 4
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Isabellaaa said…
monkey
I agree kim i mean the storylines are getting ridiculous! i'll just watch the vampire diaries and the NS scenes from now on.
I'll keep on vidding them and reading ff's thouhg :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mitchie19 said…
angry
i'll just stick to supernatural for a while... til they fixed that mess
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas serenategossip said…
meh
really?! serena and dan are reactivated? are there any chances that nate and serena be back in the future seasons?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas littlemoni19 said…
angry
if serena and dan get back together thats´s it i will hate gossip girl 4 ever, i mean what the fuck is wrong with you writers? you´re killing your show, WAKE UP the reason anyone watch gossip girl is because of serenate or chair or both... serena and dan again.... 4 real??? i´m sooooooo done with this show right now....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas serenategossip said…
angry
are you really sure about serena and dan, again? writers are killing their own show. and i agree with littlemoni.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas itsnaddia said…
surprise
Agree with Bella, its back to the ways of season 2 now, I'm going to just wait for Serenate scenes and see them on youtube. No fucking way am I going to bear through Mr. Irrelevant scenes.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas adelvalle said…
tongue
serena and dan???????? this is bullshit!! it´s amazing how the producers can ruin the show in just 1 episode, when i saw it i mean, serena cheating on nate with dan, and then breaking up with him, i was like WOW!!! seriously why did serena do that??, it was just stupid, poor natie.....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lailalove said…
angry
i agree with all of u fucking what the hell the are fucking brothers & sisters fuck