Silver the Hedgehog Stupid Reasons to Hate Silver

blazethekitty94 posted on Jan 29, 2011 at 12:25AM
#1. His voice(ppl always make this excuse to hate him)
#2. He's unoriginal(wtf does that even mean??)
#3. He's slow(in Sonic 06, which was 5 yrs ago)
#4. They think he's gay..im sorry, i didn't know gay guys liked purple girls
#5. They say he's weak(even though I'm pretty sure they can't pick up cars WITH or without telekinesis)
#6: He floats and not flies....seriously??
#7. He wears mascara(part of "gay" ) when if I'm correct....mascara is for EYELASHES....NOT around the eyes...thats eyeliner -_-' *epic face palm* Or it is part of his eyes
#8: They THINK he's a nerd. Well, lemme tell you--- HE'S FFFAAARRR FROM IT!! Sega actually said Silver quote "is short-tempered, aggressive, serious, and his attitude causes fights. Don't judge a hedgehog by his VOICE...I don't understand why people don't pay attention to what he says and does.
#9. He's naive....do these accusers even know what it means?? Oh wait, it's just another dumb reason to hate him.
#10. They say he's a wimp. I'm sorry, did YOU attempt to walk STRAIGHT up to Shadow and punch him in the face??

Silver haters...get real...would ya?

Silver the Hedgehog 26 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas josonic said…
cool
tell it like it is girl!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blazethekitty94 said…
^3^ you know it!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Soniccharfan911 said…
big smile
You should spred the word with your fans help!!!! I SAY DIE SILVER HATERS!!! >=D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas silverrocks83 said…
angry
All who hate me shall perish in the fiery pit of hell for all eternity.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NearRyuzaki said…
#10. They say he's a wimp. I'm sorry, did YOU attempt to walk STRAIGHT up to Shadow and punch him in the face??

difference between bravery and stupidity
That is bravery actually. I don't think you understand that. :/
Obviously a Silver hater. -_-
I have no qualms against silver considering I have him as my top 2 main character, u r just baised against any that disagree with u.

Shadow was far superior to Silver at the time and yet Silver went at him with out a strategy, that is stupidity.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Princess_Vivi said…
big smile
I TRULEY agreed with Blazethekitty!! 8D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Evolia-Wulf said…
mischievous
"Haha!
"I actually love his voice! it's cute!
"TELL 'IM KITT-EH!"
I say anything against Silver even though he is my second fav main character=hater, damn this spot is stupid
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas silverstruelove said…
angry
I hate Silver haters! You are right they come up with dumb excuses to hate him
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas shadownnja said…
cake
y would any one ever hate silver
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jolteon said…
Those are seriously dumb reasons.LINK THIS TO SILVERHERO
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas abn1127 said…
Wat i find funny of silver was in sonic 06 boss fight. ITS NO USE!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas supersilver15 said…
yall all are haters
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Babygirl2892 said…
smirk
they say silver is slow am like really not every sonic chacther have to be fast as sonic or shadow or lest if sega ever made sonic heros 2 he propbery be a speed type whats is fine with me
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LGYCE said…
Yeah, fuck haters.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BothersomeBlaze said…
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alexischaos2004 said…
If anyone hates Silver, they should die in a hole and/or go into the corner and think about what they have done, because there is no reason to hate such a cute hedgehog like Silver.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Simonbob11 said…
I agree. Silver is my favorite character. He looks NOTHING like Sonic or Shadow, has THE most awesome powers in the series, and ran no slower than Amy, Vector, or other characters like that.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas I-love-silver said…
I love Silver! He's not slow! He flies fast AND runs fast as the sonic wiki can prove!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas silver100000 said…
Silver think about it potleaf stupid voice slow none is true his flying makes him fast he runs pretty fast he still has telikenisis and and serously wimp he has great techniques Silver 06 is trying to do there best & at least he is nothing like mario and luigi Silver haters should die sure he is naive but do u know what that means. 🅷🅰🆃🅴🆁 🅶🅾🅽🅽🅰 🅳🅸🅴 👿
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas silver100000 said…
Silver haters don't hate him his not gay stupid freaking excuse sure potleaf does that make him look gay or ugly or partially none harsh words sonic 06 years ago there not able to pick up cars with or without telikenisis nerd his from a dirty duture trying to save a timeline here he is not a joke the silver haters are same for stupid tails hater they should die from a train or worse go to HELL FREAKS.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BabyMew said…
smile
I LOVE Silver! He's my favorite Hedgehog! I think his voice is cute and I think his powers are really neat!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kicksomebut23 said…
wow lol