Skulduggery Pleasant The Skulduggery Movie 2010

Storystuff posted on Feb 23, 2009 at 08:06PM
I heard about a month ago that the Skulduggery movie is on schedule for 2010!!! OMG!!! Will you go see it? I am, It sounds FAB! Also, do you think that it should be actors or do you think it should be that awesome dark cartoony look that the pictures are made to look like?
P.S... David Tennant is set to be skuldug!!! He'll be great. He sounds so much like him!!!!

Skulduggery Pleasant 28 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vlkyryexs said…
big smile
i also would go see it, but some people sais that it is not going to be done :( ... ill prefer that the movie would be with real persons, i think its better.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Storystuff said…
big smile
they'll hav 2 hav an awesome skulduggery costume if its real people!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GenesisAggelos said…
big smile
The SP movie was set back for 2011. Derek Landy confirmed at a talk he was giving that he has met Steven Spielberg as a possible director for the movie. Derek is writing the screenplay himself so the most important parts are almost certainly going to be in the film. Derek has also said he would like Johnny Depp to voice Skulduggery. I've been to see Derek 3 times now and have all the first editions of the book signed ^^ I asked him about it when I saw him the third time :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas J10Dingo said…
IF THE MOVIE COMES OUT IM SEE'N IT FIRST NO MATTER WHAT!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas J10Dingo said…
heres a profile on skulduggery pleasant
 heres a bista sa tagiliran on skulduggery pleasant
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas JonasAndJacob said…
I'm a HUGE skulduggery fan, so i can't wait for the film. Johhny Depp would be AMAZING for Skulduggery, and i heard Fans will be allowed to audition for Valkyrie, so i'm tempted to go. me and my friend Jade are probably going to audition
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pimp_my_alpacka said…
aww man, i'd love to audition for valkyrie, but I guess you have to get an acting permit first *sigh* which there's no chance of me getting because I can't afford the fees of that kinda crap
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Miki101 said…
smile
Dude that would be so awesome to make a movie this year! I think that they should make it the cartoon way with the animations that are shown in the comics! I think it would be amazing!! I am practically fine with whoever plays Skull just as long as they are funny and sarcastic, becauase that's the best thing about him!! :D As for Valkyrie- I wish them luck in finding a girl whose good enough to play her!! ;) I love the SK Series!! <3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas molliecain said…
Johnny Depp would be an awesome Skulduggery voice! There's an aussie actress tat'd be a GREAT Valkyrie... can't remember her name though... idiot me... Im SO excited I MUST see it!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PhoebeBean said…
i really wnat to audtion but i dnt go to a drama school and live on place were they wouldn't think about audtioning
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pimp_my_alpacka said…
^ true. it annoys me how a person could be the best actor in the world but would get easily overlooked if you don't have referances from a drama school :/ Tad unfair don't cha think? It happened to my mate, and she's amazing.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hkdk said…
=\ dude... my school isn't a drama school... and one of the kids in the year below played alice in Alice in Wonderland!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ValkrieCain said…
smile
hav they done auditions for valkrie cainn yet?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas aren13 said…
smirk
no, not yet. At least..... i don't think so. no-one knows when they are really. I wanna be Valkyrie cain so badly. I would look just like her if it wasn't for my deep tanned skin color. anyone know anything about the auditions?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TrickeryHokus said…
smirk
OMG i just read the first book it was awsome i cant wait to see it
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ganondorf26 said…
if any1s read book2 i would star jhonny depp as the jumpy dude (forgot name)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas seb1235 said…
mischievous
I cant wait its gonna be great they say it will be made with cgi (flames, and i cant believe there not casting for any of the other characters and by the way his name is spring heeled jack, I cant wait to see the reemerslink
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jakeyboygo said…
meh
who nows when the movie came out???????
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas iluvskeletons said…
laugh
THEY NEED TO MAKE A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blush
DO YOU THINK THAT IT'S WEIRD THAT I'M ALREADY EXITED?!?!?!?!
sad
Jakeyboygo it hasn't come out yet
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas izzy10scorpio said…
cool
OH skulduggery pleasant books are AWESOME! I have read 3 of the books: 1st book is skulduggerypleasant 2nd book the faceless ones and the 3rd one i have read is Darkdays! and all of them are really exciting! as u say i cant wait to see the film i think david tennant would be an awesome actor for skuldug
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kndluva said…
big smile
I read the first book last month, it is SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would DEFINETLY see the movie!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BishopsRival said…
rainy
movie is coming out in 2013, shame, we have to wait so long.....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BishopsRival said…
worried
though it is quite climatic, i take back what i said before
anyone know how they will portray skul-man in the movie? CGI? hell of a goodspecial effects team? or just some plasticmask that looks realy fake?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas braypuppy said…
laugh
Izzi10scorpio u missed the second book called "playing with fire"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas spmaniac said…
1) I never heard that there was a Skullduggery ffilm
2) I love David Tennant. He is the best person to play him:)!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sly3212 said…
smile
i hope the year goes by fast i cant wait until sp becomes a movie