Snape's Family and mga kaibigan Ask Thomas Snaps

ProfSnape posted on Nov 06, 2012 at 01:11AM
As of November 30, Severus Snape will be celebrating one year on FanPop! In order to make his celebration as wonderful as he can, he's going to hide in his dungeons and think about Lily and shut his computer down that day!!

I said wonderful... for him, not for you guys...

But don't worry. He's bringing out his alter ego, Thomas Snaps, who will be available for any of you to ask questions to throughout the whole month of November!! Give him a round of applause!!

Now, here's the catch.

You don't know anything about Thomas. The only hints you have are these sketches, which I specifically made grainy and uncolored for a reason. Plus, you may ask him questions all throughout November, but he will only answer them on the 30th! So until then, you still know absolutely nothing about him! You may ask as many as you want until the month ends.

ALSO, unlike with Severus, you may ask for drawing requests that include Thomas, and you may also try to dress him up and pair him with other female characters!

I wish you the best of luck! Of course, you can still always ask Severus Snape on his forum, where he will still try to answer daily.

Have fun! Also, make sure to wish Severus a happy first year of FanPop! (He loves you guys, really!)
 As of November 30, Severus Snape will be celebrating one taon on FanPop! In order to make his celebra
last edited on Nov 06, 2012 at 02:42AM

Snape's Family and mga kaibigan 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HPCouples said…
Can you draw yourself laughing?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MoonshoesPerry said…
sad
Why is he crying in the last picture? I feel really bad for him.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluekait said…
cool
Would you like some cake?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LadyEmzy16 said…
Are you in anyway related to Snape?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dragonsmemory said…
I wonder if e actually likes Harry...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MoonshoesPerry said…
mischievous
Can you dress him in drag, please?