Pony: At first he was a little nervous about you bringing tahanan a dog from the streets. Who knows what kind of disease it had! After convincing parang buriko to keep him he finally agreed. But he made you bathe him outside before he entered the house.
• Johnny: Johnny accepted the little pup right away. Johnny had a big puso when it came to animals. So when you brought the little guy tahanan he was thrilled.
• Dally: At first he thought having a dog was stupid. He let you keep him but he acted as if it was never around. Then one araw after you came tahanan from work you caught Dally playing with the little tuta an you couldn't help but smile.
• Soda: Bringing tahanan this dog might have been a mistake. Soda refused to let anybody play with his new puppy. Sometimes he didn't even want to go to work. The tuta was such a distraction that you had to set rules for Soda.
• Steve: He wasn't in a good mood when you brought the dog home. He made you take it back to the park and that made you sad. Steve noticed how sad you were when you got home. You went straight to he's not saying anything to him. The susunod morning you woke up to find the same dog sitting on your kama susunod to Steve. Steve apologized for being so rude and the two of you treated the dog like your own kid.
• Two-Bit: Two-Bit was afraid of dogs. When he was little a dog had bit him and he was now scarred for life. When you brought this dog tahanan he screamed. You laughed and slowly helped Two-Bit over come his fears. Now Two-Bit can't get away from the Aso thanks to you.
• Darry: He thought it was childish that you had a dog out on the porch. You frowned as he walked out to return the dog. He came back inside with the dog in his hand. You could tell but the grin on his face that he had instantly fell in with the dog and he was here to stay.