Sonic tagahanga Characters Vacation in Krasiv

mephiles97 posted on Feb 09, 2013 at 12:29AM
Name of hotel: Krasiv Grand Hotel

WELCOME TO THE COUNTRY OF KRASIV

Krasiv is a very beautiful country located in the Rasoul Dimension, and it is a very nice place. It is inhabited by many people of the Nighless species, and it is a very calm and peaceful place. It is full of nature, and things such as trees, waterfalls, lakes, and other things of nature beauty. It is overlooked by three of the four Rasoul embodiments, and almost no crime or bad things happen here.

RULES

~Please lay off of cussing. I won't get angry if you do, but please try to avoid it
~Please avoid anything sexual. Holding hands or something such as that is ok, but please nothing sexual
~Please no homsexuality
~I'm not going to get angry over this, but please avoid using demonic characters

These are the only rules. Please follow these if you can.

To stay at this hotel, you must fill out a form for your character.

Name:

Species:

Skills (Non-powers, such as agility):

Powers:

Hotel room number:

Hotel room members if any (Up to four people can share a room if they wish):

(If you don't post a picture, fill out the following)

Attire (Clothing):

Appearance (color of fur, eyes, hair, etc.):

Personality:

Your FC or FCs (I don't mind how many of your characters you use) have recieved invitations to come to this wonderful country and stay in the best hotel there is in this place. It's a fully paid trip, meaning that it will cost your FC nothing to go to Krasiv or to stay at the hotel. There are many things to do in Krasiv, including tours and things such as that. It's fine to explore any part of Krasiv that you wish, although the hotel managers highly warn not to go over the border and into the country of Anulira, as that's where most of the crime and evil things happen in the Rasoul Dimension.

Your FC has just arrived in the hotel, and they have the choice to look at their room or go explore the outside. What happens is up to you. And, if you're lucky enough, you may just meet the rarely seen Rasoul embodiments.

Sonic tagahanga Characters 913 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...