South Park Any1 noticed that Kenny isn't really part of the original foursome anymore?

klburford1 posted on Apr 25, 2010 at 01:58PM
I have kinda come to realise that Kenny isnt really as important in the reason seasons as he used to be. There is no real interest in him and most of the time he doesnt even seem to be with the others. Its more like Kyle*, Stan, Cartman and Butters. Is he Kenny's replacement? I miss the old classic foursome. Anyone else agree?
last edited on Apr 26, 2010 at 03:14PM
save

South Park 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas robbieboy said…
Yeah but butters is way better then stupid Kenny anyway. He doesnt really bring anything to the episodes anymore and the ways in which he was being killed got really old. Butters cracks me up everytime i see him
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kennyfan-1 said…
hmmm
yeah thats sad
and its not carl its kyle
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas klburford1 said…
Yeah, thts what i meant KYLE...! Il correct it. Anyway...
People were just getting bored of the same repetitiveness of 'you killed Kenny... you B******s!' Probably was about time to bring something new to the mix
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 203177 said…
wink
actually yeah in tale of scortie mcboggerballs i started to notice it. but i don't think butters is part of group cause in 200 and in 201 i saw them all and there was no butters.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SouthParkSmart said…
He hardly says anything in the episodes that he's in, and doesn't play a huge part in them (maybe he's just become an introvert like me, I don't know). In some episodes, I've noticed that he's gone completely.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas robbieboy said…
He is compeltely gone. They are trying so hard to change the concept of South Park that they are neglecting the classic styles. Although i do agree these new episodes are better. Trying to 'Damn the Man' as some people would say. Poor old forgotten Kenny!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas filmstudent22 said…
What do you guys think about south park the censorship of mohammed in the latest episode?